2428 Walnut Bottom Road, Carlisle, PA 17015 Map · Phone number

aac1eaebaace6de7 market 4 23 14
5 9 15 ellerman lalic 27

12 Reviews for Roots Cut Flower Farm

Tara · Married on 11/03/2018

For my mason jar fillers I wanted wildflowers and Roots provided just that! We got buckets of loose wildflowers and they were beyond beautiful, the colors were so vibrant and I wouldn't have changed a thing, we also used the flowers to place on my cake and it turned out great!! Picking up the flowers was so easy as well and she was sooooo nice which makes everything so much better! I highly recommend this!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect amount of flowers

We got 2 buckets of flowers and had plenty of flowers to make 8 table centerpieces, 5 additional arrangements and 6 hanging jar arrangements for our wedding. The colors I asked for matched our wedding decor.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Melanie · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Roots to purchase buckets of flowers to DIY our own centerpieces. They were very easy to work with, from our color scheme to the type of plants we wanted (balance of greenery and blooms). We picked up the flowers the day before our wedding, assembled the centerpieces, dropped them off at our venue, and they still looked great for our reception! The buckets contained more stems that we expected, and we had a good amount of leftovers even after making some extra arrangements for our bar area.

My only regret is that I didn't think to ask what plants were in our buckets when we picked them up - I would love to plant some in my garden!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Roots Cut Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 2428 Walnut Bottom Road Carlisle, 17015 See on map