7348 E. Whistling Wind Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Romance Globe Travel

BEST OF THE KNOT WINNER for destination weddings and honeymoons!

I remember when I was a little girl, maybe 12 years old, dreaming about my honeymoon. I had just watched a television show that showed Robin Leach visiting the island of Bora Bora. That was it. I knew at that moment that one day I too would go on my honeymoon there. I especially knew that my husband Michael was the man for me because he surprised me and took me their for our start together.

My name is Debi Kasen, travel fairy from Romance Globe Travel. I'm your crazy travel fairy that is going to ask you to think back about what your dreams were when you were 12 years old. No two brides are the same. No two honeymoons could possibly be the same either. I really like to listen to both you and your fiancé to get a feel for your wishes.

I have traveled all over the world in the past 25 years and have had so much fun. Travel changes who you are as a person and you never come back the same as you left. I like to work with clients who get this.

Another great point about me is that I can continue to be your "go to" person as your family grows and your travel planning needs change. Once you find a mechanic, dentist, or doctor, you have to hold on to them for dear life. The same is true for a travel fairy. I hope to be your travel fairy for life.

Debi

www.romanceglobetravell.com

480-432-9132

Follow Romance Globe Travel on
honeymoon
honeymoon

Romance Globe Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska