About Rogers Dry Cleaners - gown care

Rogers is proud of their reputation as the Cleaners that Satisfy.  We are Family owned and operated and have been in the dry cleaner of choice for area families, businessmen and women sicne 1916.  As members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, we are trained to use the safest, most effective methonds ever developed for the preservation and restoration of all heirloom fabrics such as Wedding gowns, linens, quilts and doll clothes.  At Rogers we continuously seek ways to preserve and protect or environment.  We use only orgainic, non-hazardous dry cleaning fluids to insure that both you and our earth are safe.  In addition we also have a full time Alterationist on staff should you have the need.  You are welcome to a Free Consultation with our Wedding Gown specialist be it by a drop in or also by appointment.  In additon we do Cleaning and pressing of Gowns before your Wedding, and will deliver to your venue if you so wish.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Tampa

4 Reviews for Rogers Dry Cleaners - gown care

2.4

I brought my 'seen cleaner days' sample sale dress post alterations to Roger's 3 weeks before my wedding. June was fantastic. She communicated the process to me and ensured that I would have my dress back in time before the wedding. She kept her promise - just 1 week's time - it came back absolutely beautiful. I felt like I had a new gown. She and her team worked some serious magic on my wedding gown and I will return for it's preservation/post wedding clean. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3900143, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
0.5

On Monday I dropped off a comforter and I was told it would be ready on Friday. They delivered to my home on Thursday. Great! Better than expected until I opened the bag and found the $500 comforter ruined beyond repair. I was horrified. The store had already closed so I called first thing on Friday morning. The manager was not in at 8:00 and was not expected in for about an hour. I called back at 10:00 and spoke with the manager, Julianne. She indicated that she left at 4:00 so if I wanted to bring the comforter back to her before then she would look at it and speak with the owner. I made arrangements to have it brought in by a family member that day since I was unable to leave my office to get there before she left. At 11:45 she called me and said she had an emergency and had to leave but would be back at 4:00 and would be there until 7:00. Great, now I could go and see her personally. I arrived at 6:20 and was told that she had just left as she had an emergency. Now, I am upset. I have a $500 comforter that cannot be repaired and a manager that cannot address the situation. Now they want me to leave the comforter there. Nope, it will disappear and I am beginning to think that I just might need this for further action and recourse as this is not being resolved and the customer service is horrible. Oh, they they charged $42 to destroy it. I am amazed. This is a king sized comforter and they never noticed that it shrunk, that the threads were pulled out all over the comforter, that there was puckering all over the comforter and the material that was once soft was now hard. How do you miss this???

Profile Picture Sonja, 7/29/17, 1 Review