Roee Dori Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map

$3,455 Most Popular Price

Born in Israel, I arrived in New York just before the new millennium. I quickly started working, doing what always intrigued me - photographing people. From nightclubs to theater, I loved the challenges of working under low light and following the action. In 2001, I started photographing weddings alongside some of the best photographers in New York City. As a photographer, weddings have such an appeal because of the variety of photo opportunities: portraiture, candid/documentary, action, scenes, macro, and more. As a professional, photography is enriching because I feel I can never know enough - there is always more to learn.

I continued to photograph weddings in New York, while occasionally documenting performances and working for the Israeli daily "Ha'aretz". On 1/1/10, after some years in the making, I relocated with my wife and daughter to the twin cities and we cannot be happier here!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,991.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,455

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Leslie Married on 05/06/2017
    Absolutely wonderful! The service and professionalism was outstanding. The pictures completely captured the moment. Just looking through them I feel like I'm re-living my wedding day. Fantastic!
    Jennifer Married on 05/16/2015
    Roee is one of the best photographers you could get. He is a photo journalist who takes timeless amazing action photos of what is going on during the day. Each photo has so much emotion in it. If you are looking for photos of people all standing in a line smiling he might not be the guy for you, but if you really want the pictures in the moment he is perfect. He is so easy to work with very attentive
  • User1736616 2+ years ago
    Roee Dori and his assistant were absolutely amazing. My husband and I had him take our engagement photos and our wedding. We just received our wedding photos back a few days ago and "Wow!" He truly captured the essence of our wedding. I loved the fact that he not only took photos of us, but of other peoples reactions. Things we wouldn't have seen other wise. Not to mention how personable and funny he is! He truly makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. Of course, his portfolio speaks for itself. Gorgeous work,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Saint Paul, 55105
Location of (Roee Dori Photography)

Roee Dori Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Roee Dori Photography include in the starting price?

Roee Dori Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Roee Dori Photography offer?

Roee Dori Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Roee Dori Photography offer?

Roee Dori Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Roee Dori Photography offer for wedding events?

Roee Dori Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Roee Dori Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Roee Dori Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding