PO Box 378, Paradise, UT 84328 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant

Since I LIVE and OFFICIATE in CACHE VALLEY, UT, I am thrilled to to share this gorgeous location for your wedding ceremony......complete with "a local's knowledge" of the area and beautiful vistas for your ceremony. Whether you are planning a small, intimate ceremony or a lavish gala, I will work with you and your beloved to create the ceremony of your DREAMS. I specialize in warm, personally-crafted ceremonies which will have you laughing and relaxed....no stress allowed! I will create your entire ceremony if your time is tight, or I will work one-on-one with you to craft just the exact words and sentiment you desire. Whether you choose Religious, Ron-Religious, LIGHTLY-RELIGIOUS (my most popular!) or Earthly-spirit format, as an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, I can accommodate your preference. My job is to celebrate YOUR beliefs and choices.....and I do it well!

As a full-time CACHE VALLEY resident, I can also offer assistance in helping you find a breath-takingly GORGEOUS location for your ceremony and even refer you to the local florists, photographers and wedding cake bakers in town whom I know and trust to take great care of you! Also, since I LIVE here, you'll never have to worry that I can GET here if the weather and the traffic is bad! I can give you insider tips on getting your marriage license, as well as hand-delivering it to the courthouse for filing after your ceremony. From start to finish, I promise to support you 100%!!

Follow Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant on

photo 3 51 669710 1559236873
9 17 16 mandy and brad for julie 27
9 17 16 mandy and brad for julie 38
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant
lograsso prechtel prof pic woo hoo
8 12 16 lia and darren jays shots for julie 51
8 12 16 lia and darren jays shots for julie 94
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant
pic from callie korys wedding sent by them to me
bratton 50th breckenridge watermarked 40
julie brian 300ppi04
phot
untitled 11 of 31 2
img6256
img6351
image2
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant
prof pic medium shot w buddha
photo 3 51 669710 1559236873
9 17 16 mandy and brad for julie 27

• Videos 2

165 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 1
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 2
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 3
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 4
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 5
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 6
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 7

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I were married on September 22, 2018 and used the services of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings! Julie was amazing! I can’t say enough or even put into words exactly how incredible she was. She was the best really. We booked with her several months in advance and of course had a million questions. For every email we sent, she responded as if we were the only ones that were planning a wedding. She was informative, professional, and treated us like we were her very best friends! She is very well known in Summit County, and everyone has the utmost love and respect for her. Planning with Julie, and having her do our ceremony was the best choice we could have made. Hands down A+++++++ service across the board! Thank you for everything, Julie! We will always remember what you did for us, and how wonderful you made us feel through the entire process ♥️

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 15
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 16
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 17

Nikki · Married on 09/20/2018

My husband and I couldn't be more blessed to have Julie in our life. I started planning a trip several months ago to Colorado and we are from mid Missouri. We have two young girls and we wanted to travel to the mountains. After planning the trip we decided to elope and get married while we were out there. We had never been and knew no one! I did research just like any bride does and I kept seeing Julie's service. I was scared because I didn't want to pay money for something that I had no idea was real or serious. I finally contacted Julie, and it was the best decision I made. She walked me through what all she provided and what she had to offer. She gave step by step instructions. I even chatted with her on the phone before sending money and we bonded immediately when chatting on the phone. Not only was quick to respond but she provided so much more than just being our efficient. She lead me to floral shops, bakeries, dinning, hair and make up and much more. I did not have one issue along the way. And lets talk about her choice of our ceremony site. She just asked me to trust her with where she was choosing to marry us after telling her everyone that Josh and I wanted and the location was MAGICAL. Pictures that are attached here don't do it justice. The location and ceremony were all we had ever wanted. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us and I am so glad that I put my trust into her and let her guide the way!!!!!! She really does listen to everything that you want, and it is the most personalized time of your life! Thanks Julie

Josh and Nikki

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 18
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 19
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 20

Gary · Married on 07/04/2018

Julie prepared and conducted our vow renewal ceremony for our 20th wedding anniversary. Not being from the mountain area, we had to trust someone with our ceremony. We could not have chosen someone more qualified as our officiant. Julie made the entire process simple. Starting with a simple checklist, she provided all of the details needed for our ceremony. She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. Looking back at the ceremony, everything fell into place just as she had outlined (even the weather). We recommend Julie to anyone looking to get married or renew vows in the mountain region. She earned our trust and we hope to contact her in another 20 years for our next ceremony.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tana and Gary, thank you so much for your very generous words of review and for being such a terrific couple (and family)! I really enjoyed helping you put together this SURPRISE 20th Vow Renewal for Tana, and seeing her face! It was a pleasure to help you create this very special memory for your family!
    Blessings and Happiness always,
    Dr. Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 380.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Leisa Gibson Photography
    Leisa Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie would absolutely be my choice for a wedding officiant! She positively loves what she does and truly enjoys being around people and hearing their stories. She takes the time to really get to know her clients and that makes a big difference in the quality and feeling of the ceremony. I would give her 5 stars as well! ~Leisa Gibson Alpine Images Photography www.alpineimages.biz 970.389.3828

• PO Box 378 Paradise, UT, 84328 See on map