PO Box 378, Paradise, UT 84328 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant

Since I LIVE and OFFICIATE in CACHE VALLEY, UT, I am thrilled to to share this gorgeous location for your wedding ceremony......complete with "a local's knowledge" of the area and beautiful vistas for your ceremony. Whether you are planning a small, intimate ceremony or a lavish gala, I will work with you and your beloved to create the ceremony of your DREAMS. I specialize in warm, personally-crafted ceremonies which will have you laughing and relaxed....no stress allowed! I will create your entire ceremony if your time is tight, or I will work one-on-one with you to craft just the exact words and sentiment you desire. Whether you choose Religious, Ron-Religious, LIGHTLY-RELIGIOUS (my most popular!) or Earthly-spirit format, as an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, I can accommodate your preference. My job is to celebrate YOUR beliefs and choices.....and I do it well!

As a full-time CACHE VALLEY resident, I can also offer assistance in helping you find a breath-takingly GORGEOUS location for your ceremony and even refer you to the local florists, photographers and wedding cake bakers in town whom I know and trust to take great care of you! Also, since I LIVE here, you'll never have to worry that I can GET here if the weather and the traffic is bad! I can give you insider tips on getting your marriage license, as well as hand-delivering it to the courthouse for filing after your ceremony. From start to finish, I promise to support you 100%!!

Follow Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant on

• Weddings by JennBrook
  • Simply Lovely Weddings
  • Rev. Kamrin Carver
photo 3 51 669710 1559236873
9 17 16 mandy and brad for julie 27
9 17 16 mandy and brad for julie 38
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant
lograsso prechtel prof pic woo hoo
8 12 16 lia and darren jays shots for julie 51
8 12 16 lia and darren jays shots for julie 94
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant
pic from callie korys wedding sent by them to me
bratton 50th breckenridge watermarked 40
julie brian 300ppi04
phot
untitled 11 of 31 2
img6256
img6351
image2
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant
prof pic medium shot w buddha
photo 3 51 669710 1559236873
9 17 16 mandy and brad for julie 27

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

168 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant

Melissa Jensen · Married on 12/02/2019

100% would recommend

Julie was so amazing to work with! I got ahold of her the morning of our wedding panicking trying to find someone to marry us and thank goodness she was available! Her home was gorgeous with amazing views. She walked us through everything and wrote our vows! I would definitely recommend using her for your future wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Kris

Kris Thielbert · Married on 10/01/2019

Just... WOW

Recently, my husband and I had the immense pleasure of renewing our vows with Julie Wright-Kile of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings. We were married at sunset at her own gorgeous acreage in Paradise, Utah, with the Wasatch mountains in the background.
    From the moment we started planning together, Julie was full of wonderful ideas to make our service unlike anyone else’s. She is extremely creative & innovative. As a surprise, she had our adult daughters write letters to us, which she printed on embossed paper and gave to us to read to each other during the ceremony. Such a precious keepsake! Her service for us was elegant, warm, and so well-crafted with the details of our story. We held our wedding rings in a “nest” she created of our mingled hands as we prayed over them. What a beautiful, emotional service she wrote! She told me later that she spends many hours writing each couple’s story into the service, and I thoroughly believe it.
    Julie is utterly professional, while remaining warm, comfortable, and funny! She never directs as much as she suggests options, and you don’t feel talked into a ceremony that isn’t perfectly yours. Having done so many weddings, she knows exactly what will work best for each idea you bring to her. As we rehearsed with her beforehand, ideas evolved and became very clear. She’s a natural leader & teacher! I told her she ought to call herself a Wedding Wrangler, because she calmly and efficiently can work through any glitch. That creativity I mentioned comes in very handy on the fly!
    As a result, my husband and I had ample time for both posed and candid shots before the sunset. During the ceremony, the sun tucked into the mountain peak and we were bathed with golden light. I can not recommend more highly being married on Julie’s property. A beautiful gazebo-like front porch overlooking the Cache Valley is another stunning spot for photos. One friend told us that particular shot looked like a magazine spread.
    Look, I’ve been to a lot of weddings. There are other officiants, and then there’s Julie Wright-Kile and Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings.
    I honestly think that if a mountain wedding is your dream, you’ll never find someone as thoughtful and dedicated to her craft as Julie is.
    -Kris & Mitch T.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Irazaba · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience!

Julie was amazing I couldn’t ask for anyone more perfect for such an important event. From the first day I talked to her she gave me so much information and made me feel completely at ease. I was able to call with any questions I had leading up to the wedding and even now that we are married she is still helping through the whole process. She showed up early on the wedding day and made sure we were fully prepared before the ceremony. She was full of energy and was genuinely happy for us. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone planning their wedding. Thank you again Julie!!! ❤️

Sent on 08/05/2019

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Kelsey and Jareck, it was my honor and pleasure to unite the two of you in marriage! You are both so loving and sweet, and I wish a lifetime of love and happiness for you and your family!
    Thanks again for allowing me to share your special day!
    --Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 380
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 175.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Lutheran
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WV
    WI
    WY

• Leisa Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie would absolutely be my choice for a wedding officiant! She positively loves what she does and truly enjoys being around people and hearing their stories. She takes the time to really get to know her clients and that makes a big difference in the quality and feeling of the ceremony. I would give her 5 stars as well! ~Leisa Gibson Alpine Images Photography www.alpineimages.biz 970.389.3828

• PO Box 378 Paradise, UT, 84328 See on map
    Location of (Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant)