Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant Reviews

165 | Paradise, UT

165 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 1
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 2
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 3
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 4
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 5
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 6
Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 7

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I were married on September 22, 2018 and used the services of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings! Julie was amazing! I can’t say enough or even put into words exactly how incredible she was. She was the best really. We booked with her several months in advance and of course had a million questions. For every email we sent, she responded as if we were the only ones that were planning a wedding. She was informative, professional, and treated us like we were her very best friends! She is very well known in Summit County, and everyone has the utmost love and respect for her. Planning with Julie, and having her do our ceremony was the best choice we could have made. Hands down A+++++++ service across the board! Thank you for everything, Julie! We will always remember what you did for us, and how wonderful you made us feel through the entire process ♥️

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 15
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 16
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 17

Nikki · Married on 09/20/2018

My husband and I couldn't be more blessed to have Julie in our life. I started planning a trip several months ago to Colorado and we are from mid Missouri. We have two young girls and we wanted to travel to the mountains. After planning the trip we decided to elope and get married while we were out there. We had never been and knew no one! I did research just like any bride does and I kept seeing Julie's service. I was scared because I didn't want to pay money for something that I had no idea was real or serious. I finally contacted Julie, and it was the best decision I made. She walked me through what all she provided and what she had to offer. She gave step by step instructions. I even chatted with her on the phone before sending money and we bonded immediately when chatting on the phone. Not only was quick to respond but she provided so much more than just being our efficient. She lead me to floral shops, bakeries, dinning, hair and make up and much more. I did not have one issue along the way. And lets talk about her choice of our ceremony site. She just asked me to trust her with where she was choosing to marry us after telling her everyone that Josh and I wanted and the location was MAGICAL. Pictures that are attached here don't do it justice. The location and ceremony were all we had ever wanted. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us and I am so glad that I put my trust into her and let her guide the way!!!!!! She really does listen to everything that you want, and it is the most personalized time of your life! Thanks Julie

Josh and Nikki

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 18
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 19
    Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant 20

Gary · Married on 07/04/2018

Julie prepared and conducted our vow renewal ceremony for our 20th wedding anniversary. Not being from the mountain area, we had to trust someone with our ceremony. We could not have chosen someone more qualified as our officiant. Julie made the entire process simple. Starting with a simple checklist, she provided all of the details needed for our ceremony. She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. Looking back at the ceremony, everything fell into place just as she had outlined (even the weather). We recommend Julie to anyone looking to get married or renew vows in the mountain region. She earned our trust and we hope to contact her in another 20 years for our next ceremony.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tana and Gary, thank you so much for your very generous words of review and for being such a terrific couple (and family)! I really enjoyed helping you put together this SURPRISE 20th Vow Renewal for Tana, and seeing her face! It was a pleasure to help you create this very special memory for your family!
    Blessings and Happiness always,

April · Married on 07/03/2018

Julie was amazing from start to finish! Immediately upon contacting her, we began crafting the perfect ceremony for our blended family of 5. We chose to do a blended family sand ceremony which was so meaningful as we combine our two families into one and allowed us to keep a momento of our special day forever. Julie provided many referrals from restaurants and caterers to flowers and bakeries, that allowed us to further craft the perfect wedding for us. She was punctual on the wedding day and delivered a ceremony that my family and I will never forget. It was special, heartfelt, and said absolutely everything we could have hoped for as we united into one family. Julie is a kind and professional wedding officiant, but she is also so much more! She helped us before the event and after the event by providing the years of knowledge she has gained from being involved in weddings in Breckenridge. She made our day so special and easy!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

April and Steve, I truly appreciate your kind review and generous words about my wedding services! I really enjoyed working with you both, and helping guide you through all the planning. The day of the ceremony went absolutely beautifully! I wish you both love and happiness through your lives and husband and wife!

Michael · Married on 07/02/2018

My wife and I had a destination wedding in Breckenridge, CO at Sapphire Point. Like any couple, we had our concerns about every little detail being that we were flying in from out of state. We didn’t know who we could trust when it came to hiring local vendors, photographers, rehearsal dinner venue, etc. Thankfully we found Julie!!!

We never could have imagined how smoothly the wedding was going to go! Absolutely zero stress. The dinner locations she suggest were phenomenal. The photographer, Jay, she suggested was literally out of this world! Everything was perfect! We’ve suggested Julie to all of our friends who aren’t married and saw the pictures.

Our family remembers who attended the wedding even agreed it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever seen. My brother-in-law had a very large wedding, and he even said this was the best wedding he’s ever attended. It was all thanks to Julie and her best practices and team. She has everything streamlined and ready to go! You simply have to decide what you’re looking for, and she’ll take care of the rest.

So if you’re reading this, look no further. Julie was very professional, and my wife and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Mike and Kasey, for your very kind words of review! I am so glad I could help make your wedding the fun, beautiful, memorable and STRESS-FREE event you wanted it to be! I will never forget how the sun came out just right before the ceremony. You two are perfect together, and it was my honor to help you!
    I wish you both many, many years of love and happiness!
    Dr. Julie Wright-Kile, wedding officiant of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings

Kaitlin · Married on 06/22/2018

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Julie to officiate our wedding! We eloped, just the two of us, so it was important to us that even though we had no guests, the ceremony was meaningful to us. From day one, she was incredibly helpful and provided so much local insight as far as location and vendors go. As we got close to the date we were in contact about the weather; it was showing rain in the forecast and she provided an alternative time if the rain stayed in the forecast. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and we were able to have our ceremony at our desired time, but it was awesome that Julie was so flexible and willing to work around the weather to make sure our day was what we wanted! When we went in to get our wedding license, the woman at the office was so excited we were having Julie marry us, it was great to hear such positive remarks from someone local, and reinforced that we had definitely made the right decision. We selected a meeting location for us and our photographer prior to driving out to the waterfall where we had our ceremony, which was great as we definitely wouldn’t have found it ourselves and it was ideal that our photographer was able to follow us as well. Our ceremony was perfect, her words and the vows she had written for us really spoke to us and were perfect for our relationship. We were in town until Tuesday, so Julie filed our license for us Monday morning and we were able to pick up that and our certified copies (per Julie’s awesome instruction) before we left town! We are so grateful that we had her by our side to help make our day so meaningful and special! Thank you, Julie!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kaitlin and Steve,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words! You two are a very sweet couple and it was my pleasure to help you create and celebrate your very special day! We were absolutely blessed to have a gorgeous day with sunshine and blue skies, too!
    I wish you a lifetime of happiness, love and success as a married couple!

Allie · Married on 09/28/2017

Julie was amazing. Hands down. When it came time to find an officiant in another state, like most people, I had my doubts and worries. Julie honestly erased all of those. She was clear, concise, and understanding. The spot that she chose for our outdoor ceremony was gorgeous and my new husband and I truly loved it. We loved everything Julie was able to do for us.
    If you're looking to get married in Breckenridge, and you're wanting someone who will truly care about you and help you feel special, check Julie out. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Allie and Berto, for your very kind words of review! I will not forget how much we went through together.....from sending you weather updates and using my connections to make an emergency back-up plan for your ceremony location....to ultimately being able to use the gorgeous gold mine outdoor location for your ceremony, after all! I was honored to help you create and celebrate your romantic and intimate wedding day! Congratulations again and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!
    --Dr. Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant of rocky Mountain Dream Weddings

Keith · Married on 09/26/2017

Julie is unbelievable!!!!! No need to look for anyone else. Set the whole thing up, recommended photographers and we hired one she suggested and Katie was great as well.

Julie went above and beyond suggesting different photo opportunities for us and took some with her phone and sent them to us. Filed the marriage license for us and sent us the words from the wedding ceremony. Again no need to look for anyone else. Julie will do right by you. Can't recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Ashley and Keith, it was truly my honor and pleasure to help you create and celebrate your beautiful wedding day! From suggesting the venue....to guiding you through the entire process of vendors, timing and photographers.....even dinner!.....it was a delight working with you both! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Monique & Matt · Married on 09/24/2017

Julie was absolutely fantastic! She guided us with helpful tips and instructions on how to get a license and walked us through the whole process before, during, and after the wedding. She provided references for other vendors we needed, and has the most incredible options for choosing the right type of ceremony to fit each couple. We could not have asked for a better Officiant for our wedding, everything went perfectly with much help from her! As far as we are concerned, she is the only choice for a wedding if you want the best!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Monique and Matt, for your generous words of testimony! I am so glad that you felt you were in good hands right from the beginning. Your wedding was very customized and very lovely; you two are an amazing couple! Thank you for placing your trust in me. I wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2017

We are SO thankful that we found Julie! Planning our destination wedding from Michigan was a breeze with her help. Julie had all our questions answered before I even had to ask. From where and how to get your marriage license, recommendations on vendors, how to change your last name, and everything else in between she's there for you. Our ceremony was beautiful and everything we wanted! Before our wedding the local florist and the ladies at the summit county court house told us we were in great hands with Julie and they were so right she is wonderful! Thanks again Julie!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany and Nick, for your very generous words of testimonial! I am delighted that your wedding day felt romantic, relaxed and...well, PERFECT! It was truly a pleasure celebrating with you and your family on one of the most beautiful autumn days this year in Breckenridge! Love and happiness to you always, and Congratulations again!

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Julie with Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings. Being from out of state and planning a wedding in Colorado was not easy, not to mention stressful. She not only helped answer MANY questions to point me in the right direction, she was very quick to respond and created an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Everything was PERFECT!! I called a few people before finding Julie and I knew from the moment I spoke with Julie that she was the right gal! Julie will make planning less stressful and she will make sure your wedding is perfect! Thank you, Julie!!! YOU TRULY ROCK!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia and Kevin, for the really kind words of testimony! I loved working with both of you to help you create a perfect wedding day! You two are a fantastic couple; I wish you much love and happiness in your new marriage! Congratulations!

Caroline · Married on 09/15/2017

Choosing Julie to be our Officiant for our Breckenridge wedding was the best decision I made. She is extremely knowledgeable, dependable and a true wedding pro. While I worried a lot about my decor, dress, wedding party and other details - I had nothing to worry about when it came to the ceremony. She was extremely patient with me when I had to change my wedding date multiple times (which I do not recommend doing). We opted to also do the "Personalized Love Story" add-on to our ceremony which was a really nice touch and she did an awesome job putting it all together. My family and friends were also very impressed with her professionalism, the way she coordinated and performed the ceremony. I really don't think there is a better officiant in the Summit County area. She's awesome.

Sent on 11/06/2017

George · Married on 09/09/2017

Julie was the perfect officiant for our vow renewal/wedding. She has the process down to a science, every step thought out, every decision weighed ahead of time. She was exactly what we were looking for and had hoped.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

George and Michelle, thank you so much for your complimentary words of review! It was truly an honor (and a lot of fun!) to help you celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary Vow Renewal with your kids! Congratulations, again!

Randy · Married on 08/19/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding with Julie! From the moment we contacted her, she was very quick to respond and was very helpful every step of the way. Being from out of state and planning a wedding in Colorado, where we knew no one, could have been a huge disaster but not with Julie's help! She had multiple venue options for us to consider that would be comfortable for everyone attending our special day. We knew we wanted an outside wedding with great views and she guided us right to the perfect venue! Julie provided us with the top restaurants in the area to consider for the reception and even gave us contact information of some photographers. It would have been very easy for someone to just "show up" and officiate our wedding and leave all the other details to us, but not Julie! We truly could not have put our day together without her guidance! All of our families were amazed with how well we had planned everything out :) but really it was all Julie!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Paige and Randy, thank you for writing such a generous review! Your words really will make an impact on future couples who are wanting to be married in this gorgeous mountain environment, but are literally not sure how-or-where-or-who to trust to get started! It was my pleasure to help you create and celebrate your very special day. You are a very sweet couple; I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together!

Brian · Married on 08/17/2017

Finding an officiant via the internet might sound a bit strange to a lot of people but we couldn't be happier with Julie Wright-Kile. Her level of service, professionalism and communication was superb...5 stars across the board.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words of review! It was a pleasure helping the two of you elope on "the top of the world!"
    Best wishes always,

Steven · Married on 07/20/2017

Julie was awesome! She pulled together our dream wedding in a week. You can tell she has done this tons of times. She was very professional and takes all your concerns and requests very seriously. She has recommendations for everything, including photographers, places to eat, flowers, etc. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Molly and Steven, I am so happy that we were able to create and celebrate your dream wedding in only a week, and that it was everything.....and MORE!......than you could have hoped for! Thank you so much for your review, and Congratulations again to both of you!
    Love and happiness always,
    --Dr. Julie Wright-Kile, Breckenridge Wedding Officiant of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings

Casey & Kelly · Married on 07/18/2017

We were apprehensive about hiring someone we had never met in person for such an important day. We spoke with Julie by phone and email several times while making our decision to hire her for our wedding. I'm so glad we decided she was the one for us. She worked with us to make sure everything was taken care of and gave us all the information and tools we needed to make our special day perfect. I highly recommend Julie, she was a huge help to us!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey and Kelly, for your complimentary words of review! You two were a pleasure to work with, and I loved being a part of your very special day. I'm so glad you felt that you were in good hands throughout the entire process.
    I wish you a lifetime of love and joy together!

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2017

When we began looking into getting married in a different state it was very daunting. We were put into touch with Julie from a friend of a friend. From the very beginning Julie was knowledgeable and beyond helpful with every step of the process. When we finally got to meet her she was just as wonderful in person. She was professional, sweet, warm, and caring. She made our day even more special than we could have ever imagined. If you're looking to have a wonderful wedding in the mountains, I would highly recommend Julie!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jamie and Michael......Thank You!! so much for your very kind words! You two were an absolute DELIGHT to work with.....funny, relaxed and just PERFECT together! I am so happy that YOU were happy with your beautiful wedding day!
    Best wishes for a long, loving life together,

Carol · Married on 07/15/2017

Julie provided an exceptional wedding ceremony. With everything she did, you knew she wanted to make this day as special as any bride/family would want for their daughter or son. She was very professional and organized and from the very beginning we knew we were in great hands. The service itself left everyone in tears as it was so personal. We felt like she knew our daughter and son-in-law and spoke to them with honesty and sincerity. We would highly recommend Julie!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Carol, as the Mother of the Bride, I knew you had a very intimate role in your daughter's wedding day, and I am so glad you felt you were in good hands right from the start! Thank you very much for your complimentary words of testimony!
    It was my honor and pleasure to join Jenna and Ross together in marriage.
    Best wishes and Congratulations to you all,

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Julie was so detailed and organized throughout our wedding planning process. She was always readily available when I had any questions about other vendors or about the area in general, since we are out-of-state and it was pretty difficult to wedding plan from so far away. Julie always got right back to us when we had questions and was beyond detailed about everything. If you want a heartfelt, sincere, and personalized ceremony, Julie is your person. She created such an amazing ceremony for my husband and I, and it literally had every single person in tears - good tears, of course! Thank you, Julie, for all your hard work and for helping us create such an amazing ceremony!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Jenna and Ross, for your generous words of testimonial. I'm so glad the wedding was everything you dreamed of! I wish both of you a lifetime of love and happiness,

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2017

Julie made our wedding day a dream come true! Throughout the whole process, she helped us find vendors in the area, explain the process of getting our marriage license, and answered any other questions about details that I had. She was super flexible with changes to the wedding party and she wrote the most beautiful ceremony we could ever ask for! The whole day went perfectly and she was so organized that the day of wedding stress was nonexistent because everything was already taken care of! We can’t thank her enough! Everything was perfect and we would highly recommend anyone to use Julie as their officiant if they are in the Breckenridge area!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Melanie and Tyler, thank you so much for choosing me to share your day, and also for your generous words of review! Your wedding was so full or love and laughter.....it was perfect! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and joy together!

Andrea · Married on 07/08/2017

Julie was truly amazing throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. She knows everyone in the area and is happy to give suggestions on different vendors to use. Julie was very quick to respond and she is very thorough with her answers. She helped make planning an out of state wedding a breeze!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Andrea and Logan, I really appreciate your kind words and 5-Star review! I'm glad you felt that the entire wedding experience was both easy and meaningful. It was my pleasure and honor to marry the two of you!
    Love, light and happiness always,
    Dr. Julie Wright-Kile, wedding officiant of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2017

Choosing an officiant can be difficult, particularly when planning a destination wedding. After sifting through numerous officiants and reading even more numerous reviews, we found Julie. Prior to making any commitments we were able to have a lengthy phone conversation with her, and she seemed to be the perfect fit for us. She is extraordinarily organized and thorough. In the months leading up to our wedding she periodically sent helpful information and also has a fabulous system for ensuring that she understands your vision of your wedding ceremony. We had a rehearsal with Julie during which she was extremely efficient in organizing our party and ensuring that everyone understood their roles and positioning. She gave us tips to help us and our photographer capture key moments beautifully. She even took care of details such as rearranging chairs before the ceremony and coordinating with the DJ to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. The personalized ceremony that she wrote was perfect and had our guests both laughing and crying. After the wedding Julie's connections at the courthouse made the process of getting our marriage license seamless. While Julie is certainly more expensive than most, her services were well worth the price and we would choose her again!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Andrea and Brian, thank you so much for your very thorough and descriptive review, and your generous 5-Star rating! Working with the two of you was an absolute pleasure, and marrying you was my honor! I will always remember your beautiful wedding. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, love and sucess!

Marc & Brandy · Married on 06/07/2017

Honestly if the score went higher than five stars in each category we would definitely give her the highest. She was with us from day one answering all questions we had over texts, phone calls, and emails. She also told us all of her secret ideas and places for when we arrived to make everything alot easier. She is very trustworthy and extremely professional. We wanted an inexpensive wedding and she stuck to our budget and never questioned it. It was truly beautiful and Amazing. Thank you Julie. Yours truly Marc and Brandy

Sent on 06/14/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Brandy and Marc, thank you so much for your very kind words of review! It was my pleasure to help the two of you create and celebrate a gorgeous wedding day! From the stunning views of the venue you selected.... to the smiles on your faces..... it was truly a very special day! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and Love!

David · Married on 05/30/2017

Julie was extremely helpful from the beginning. We received very detailed and thorough information on everything we needed prior to our special day. This included detailed instructions on how to obtain our marriage license in Colorado, places to stay, restaurant recommendations, hair stylists, photographers and even where to get bouquets for the wedding.

Julie also provided various locations where the ceremony could take place as well as pictures of previous weddings for our review so we would be knowledgeable when choosing a beautiful site for our wedding.

We were a little concerned with planning our wedding long distance, but Julie put this all to rest with the manner in which she addressed our concerns and provided a number of suggestions for our ceremony.

The ceremony itself exceeded our expectations by far. Julie incorporated information from our "Love Story" into the body of the service and made it a very personal and meaningful ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding service to start our life together as man and wife.

Through the whole process from beginning to end, Julie was there for us. She has become one of the family and is most welcomed. Cannot express enough the ease she provided. There was never a time that we felt unsure of our decision to work with Julie in planning our wedding and very special day.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings by Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant's reply:

David and JoAnn (and Matthew!), thank you so very much for such generous and kind words of review regarding my services! Somehow the two of you made a very big impact on me, and it was truly my honor and pleasure to help you create and celebrate such a beautiful moment in your lives. I wish you love, laughter and light as you live your lives together. I will never forget you! Thank you again.