133 NE 143RD Ave., Portland, OR 97230 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Indigo Gardens

Indigo Gardens is a small-scale, flower farm and wedding florist based out of Portland, Oregon. The flowers they use are grown using organic methods, which makes them pollinator and people-friendly. When using other flowers, this florist prioritizes buying domestically-grown flowers and from other flower growers in Oregon. Their goal as your florist is to help you express yourself by creating one-of-a-kind floral designs for your special event.

Indigo Gardens would typically describe their floral designs to be eclectic, modern, and romantic. They can provide a wide variety of floral arrangements, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, and bulk buckets for DIY weddnigs. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Indigo Gardens 6
Indigo Gardens 7

Sarah Laird · Married on 08/24/2019

The Absolute Best

Leah and her team at Indigo Gardens were absolutely phenomenal. Working with Leah was like working with a close friend - she was so kind, personable, informative, and patient. She had amazing suggestions and was totally down to accommodate all of our flower requests (and then some!). She was so thoughtful in the design of the flower arrangements - even going so far as to include hops on our ceremony arch and on my husband's boutonniere as a surprise for him (he is an avid home brewer). The final arrangements were above and beyond our wildest dreams - all of our guests could not stop gushing to us about the flowers. We were hoping for a kind of wild yet contained look for our pieces and she absolutely nailed it. One final anecdote (because honestly, I could go on and on and on): there was a slight hiccup in the arch we had rented for our ceremony (i.e. the piece that would be framing us as we exchanged our vows) - Leah came through with an even more beautiful arch for us to use - no hassle, no stress - we didn't even have time to worry about it because she had already solved the problem. Working with her was just such a complete joy - I cannot recommend Leah and her team, enough!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Sheppard · Married on 08/19/2019

Wedding Rescue

When my original flower plans fell through I was in a panic! I remembered a friends beautiful landscaping was done by Leah and quickly reached out to Indigo Gardens. If you haven’t learned already planning a wedding adds up and causes a new type of sever stress you wouldn’t wish on your worse relative.
    In my first call with Leah a weight had been lifted. She not only made me feel secure, heard and hopeful but I left the call feeling excited about planning again.
    She was helped me manage the perfect plan for my budget and somehow worked out offering way more than I ever knew I could hope for. Better than words, I’ve attached several photos to show how magical our wedding was in a large part because of Indigo Gardens!
    I think it’s safe to say that working with Leah was the best part of planning a wedding and not only did she set up everything beautifully she also came back to breakdown so we could enjoy the rest of our night.

*take a close look at the flower girls floral tiara and the ring bearers unique “pillow”

Thank you Indigo Gardens!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 133 NE 143RD Ave. Portland, OR, 97230 See on map