Rocking The Event Productions

Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Rocking The Event Productions

Our goal is to make your event ROCK at ROCKING prices. We plan and coordinate with you to bring out the best out of your wedding. Our talented team of coordinators, DJ/MC/, photographers, and videographers is dedicate to your wedding.

57 Reviews for Rocking The Event Productions

Rocking The Event Productions 7
  • Erin

Erin Lee · Married on 01/28/2019

Must book this photobooth

I have been looking for photo booth for many many weeks and came across Rocking The Event Productions. First the price was amazing! You cannot find any prices like this place. The quality of the photo booth that they offer is just like any other photo booth places that cost way more. Not only I liked about their price but Robert was on point. He was very polite and professional! I will definitely book with him again in the future for any of my events.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Sommer F. · Married on 11/26/2018

Veteran Event

I attended a graduation party in June this year and they had rented the photo booth from Robert. The images were amazing, the quality of the photos were great, they also had so many props to choose from. With such a great experience I decided to reach out to Robert to help with an event I am putting on for my Veterans, we have worked together to make this night memorable. Great and reasonable prices, very professional, and on time which is a plus. I will totally be calling Robert for our next Veteran or family event.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding photography/videography

Robert was one of the kindest people I have ever met in this industry! He went out of his way to make sure we had everything we wanted and went above and beyond with all of his work. He and his team were professional and friendly throughout the entire night and all of the guests enjoyed them as well. He had a quick turn around with all of the pictures and videos which was great as well; especially because all of the family/guests were asking to see pictures starting the following day. I am definitely planning to use Robert and his team for any of our future events and have already been recommending him to all the other engaged couples I know. Thank you again for everything Rob!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Rocking The Event Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 649.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, International, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map