Roche Bros

• Brattle Square Florist
  • Floral Notes

1 Reviews for Roche Bros

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2013

I had a been speaking with a florist on and off and about a month before the big day, I couldn't get a call or email back from them. I had heard Roche Bros had beautiful flowers and decided to give them a call. After the first experience with the other florist I was a little frazzled and nervous. Suzanne at Roche Bros (she works at Marshfield) was SO nice, accommodating, had great ideas and calmed all nerves I had just from a phone call!!! She sent me a full detailed quote and was quick to respond to all my questions. The flowers were delivered the morning of the wedding and they were BEAUTIFUL! She also did a cake topper for our cake with white roses and baby's breath that was absolutely stunning.... She added a loop on my bouquet for an ornament, and I had dropped off a swatch for my bridesmaids dresses and they had matching ribbon on the bridesmaids bouquets. Everything turned out completely stunning and their prices were HALF of what I had heard from the first florist (which had included a free bouquet for me). I highly recommend Suzanne and Roche Bros---thank you!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013