364 Woodside Road #610045, Redwood City, CA 94061 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Robyn Diane Events

Wedding planning can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be! No matter where you are in the planning process, Robyn Diane Events can help. Robyn has been planning and managing events professionally since 2008. Weddings are her passion and she loves working with all couples to make their vision come alive and their special day stress free.

Robyn's Planning Style

Robyn already had her dream wedding, now she wants to make sure you get yours! She believes that your wedding should be unique to you as a couple. For this reason, she is not a pushy planner - she's planning your wedding for you, not for her or anyone else.

Robyn is very organized and has an eye for details. She uses a modern approach to planning, including the use of cloud based tools to easily manage your wedding details from anywhere. Robyn can help with everything from budgeting to finding and comparing vendors to designing your decor. She offers several wedding planning and coordination packages that can be customized based on your needs.

• Woman-owned
Follow Robyn Diane Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Belle Journée Wedding & Event Design
deborahrichard bec 206 51 1009194 1569524737

12 Reviews for Robyn Diane Events

• Hala

Hala K. · Married on 10/02/2020

So lucky to have found Robyn

We really can’t say enough good things about Robyn. If you’re thinking of booking her, do so IMMEDIATELY - it will easily be one of the best decisions you make during your wedding planning process.

From the very beginning, Robyn made it super clear what was in her packages, and made sure to have a conversation with me and my fiancé to figure out what we need. She worked with us to customize a package based on our needs, so she’s super flexible and didn’t try to fit us into one of the existing packages.

As soon as things started to get shaky and we were thinking of canceling our wedding altogether due to COVID, Robyn’s very first comment was that if it came to cancellation, she would absolutely refund us right away. This was after she already did so much work with us (speedily responded to emails with incredible amount of detail, helped us research a lot of things and altogether was a major support system throughout our wedding planning process). My fiancé and I both immediately agreed that we’d absolutely not let her refund us because of the value she already brought to the table, but it meant so much that she offered that, especially since a lot of other vendors we were working with were being fairly inflexible.

Robyn went above and beyond in absolutely every single way. I can’t tell you what it’s like trying to make decisions about a wedding when the venue wants to charge you a high fee for canceling even though you’re asking due to a pandemic, most of your family is overseas and can’t make it, and all of this in the middle of an actual pandemic. Planning a wedding on a good day can be a little stressful, but the last 6 months have been quite a ride. I don’t know what we would’ve done without Robyn. She was there every step of the way that we needed her, and I still can’t get over how quick her responses were AND how thorough they were. More often than not, I’d ask a simple quick question, and she’d respond with a detailed reply and with direct links to help me out. She helped us navigate the marriage license process, find a florist, and did so much more behind the scenes.

On the day of, we had VERY FEW WORRIES (other than masks and the heat wave and the smokiness in the air) purely because of Robyn. She joined us for the rehearsal the day before and asked us to bring any decor items we wanted to set up for our wedding. There was so much Robyn did to help take so much weight off our shoulders throughout the entire planning experience, and of course the day of.

Long story short, not only is Robyn effective, knowledgeable, and super responsive, but she approaches working with couples with incredible empathy and kindness. We feel so fortunate that we got to work with her, and would easily recommend her to anyone looking to have a well-run and lower-stress wedding planning process and wedding day. Thank you Robyn

Sent on 10/14/2020

Alyssa K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Robyn is the best

My husband and I recently worked with Robyn to plan our wedding, and we could not have pulled it off without her. We had a very unique venue and therefore had to bring in *literally* everything, all the way down to lights, electricity, and bathrooms. Due to this, we had a ton of vendors we had to work with to make our wedding happen. Robyn was on top of everything from day one, asked all the right questions, and stayed in communication with all our vendors. She researched options, kept on top of my husband and I when we needed to book things, and reminded us when payments were due. I can't say enough great things about Robyn, so I will provide the best summary that I can: Robyn will go above and beyond to make your day perfect. She is a delight to work with and simply the best. You cannot go wrong by choosing to work with her.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Raven · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent and Robyn was amazing, friendly and professional

Robyn was amazing and professional! She worked with my budget and everytime I wanted to meet up and talk and was flexiable and available. I love all her ideas and made my wedding perfect.
    I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Robyn Diane Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Robyn Diane Events 1
    10% Off Winter & Spring 2020 Weddings

It's beautiful here year round, so why wouldn't you want to get married in Winter or Spring? Book your Winter or Spring 2020 wedding with Robyn Diane Events by the end of the year and get 10% off all wedding planning and coordination services!

• 364 Woodside Road #610045 Redwood City, CA, 94061 See on map
    Location of (Robyn Diane Events)