364 Woodside Road #610045, Redwood City, CA 94061 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Robyn Diane Events

Wedding planning can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be! No matter where you are in the planning process, Robyn Diane Events can help. Robyn has been planning and managing events professionally since 2008. Weddings are her passion and she loves working with all couples to make their vision come alive and their special day stress free.

Robyn's Planning Style

Robyn already had her dream wedding, now she wants to make sure you get yours! She believes that your wedding should be unique to you as a couple. For this reason, she is not a pushy planner - she's planning your wedding for you, not for her or anyone else.

Robyn is very organized and has an eye for details. She uses a modern approach to planning, including the use of cloud based tools to easily manage your wedding details from anywhere. Robyn can help with everything from budgeting to finding and comparing vendors to designing your decor. She offers several wedding planning and coordination packages that can be customized based on your needs.

Follow Robyn Diane Events on

deborahrichard bec 206 51 1009194 1569524737

11 Reviews for Robyn Diane Events

Alyssa Kjar · Married on 10/19/2019

Robyn is the best

My husband and I recently worked with Robyn to plan our wedding, and we could not have pulled it off without her. We had a very unique venue and therefore had to bring in *literally* everything, all the way down to lights, electricity, and bathrooms. Due to this, we had a ton of vendors we had to work with to make our wedding happen. Robyn was on top of everything from day one, asked all the right questions, and stayed in communication with all our vendors. She researched options, kept on top of my husband and I when we needed to book things, and reminded us when payments were due. I can't say enough great things about Robyn, so I will provide the best summary that I can: Robyn will go above and beyond to make your day perfect. She is a delight to work with and simply the best. You cannot go wrong by choosing to work with her.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Raven · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent and Robyn was amazing, friendly and professional

Robyn was amazing and professional! She worked with my budget and everytime I wanted to meet up and talk and was flexiable and available. I love all her ideas and made my wedding perfect.
    I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Vanmeter · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER!!!

Robyn was the BEST wedding planner and I would book her a million times again for any event!!!! We booked her as a day-of-coordinator for our wedding, but she was SO MUCH MORE!!!

In the beginning of our wedding planning, everyone I spoke to recommended getting a coordinator. I was on the fence since I didn't have a coordinator in the budget, but with Robyn's kindness and willingness to work with my budget we were able to secure her and it's the best decision I made! I am SO happy I listened to everyone's advice and I would give the SAME advice to any bride out there! You don't want to stress on your wedding day, the best part is to sit back and soak up your day and let Robyn take care of the planning and execution!!!!

As soon as I booked Robyn she started compiling all of the vendor information we had so far and scheduled a time to walk through our venue with us in order to get a better understanding of our vision. Our venue was not close to her, but she made the long trek out to meet us and spent an hour walking around, taking notes and getting to know us and our wedding vision. Although Robyn was supposed to be only a day-of-coordinator, for months leading up to our wedding Robyn and I exchanged a couple dozen emails, text messages and phone calls. She was ALWAYS super responsive (even on the weekends) and never told me that she was busy or would get back to me later. I know she had many other events, but I always felt like my wedding was her priority!!!

Robyn ran our rehearsal where we made MANY decisions for the wedding, filled Robyn's car FULL with DIY decorations and ran a LOT longer than anticipated. She did an amazing job making sure all of the vendors were informed of the decisions made at the rehearsal, that all of the bridal party stayed on task and that everything that needed to be coordinated for the wedding was taken care of at the rehearsal. We even had a vendor that needed to deliver the day before the wedding and Robyn took care of it with no hesitation or complaints!

On the day of the wedding, Robyn was absolutely amazing at placing all of the decorations, games, signs & everything else we put on her plate in a timely manner AND organizing all of the vendors to ensure everyone showed up on time and completed the tasks they had been paid to complete. She even took notes on items that were not delivered so we could contact the companies after the wedding to ensure we got a refund! There were a couple things that went wrong (as with any wedding) and Robyn was fantastic at handling these problems and putting us both at ease! She really thought of everything and even made us dinner plates from the buffet, saved us appetizers and dessert so we didn't miss out while we were taking pictures and even moved our guest book during cocktail hour to maximize the guest signatures!

Robyn is everything you want in a coordinator and there is no doubt in my mind that our wedding would not have gone as smoothly had Robyn not been there helping us in the planning stage (which she didn't have to) AND on the day of the wedding!!!

If you are on the fence, I am here to tell you "JUST DO IT"... it's the best decision you will make and you will thank yourself after the wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Robyn Diane Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Robyn Diane Events 1
    10% Off Winter & Spring 2020 Weddings

It's beautiful here year round, so why wouldn't you want to get married in Winter or Spring? Book your Winter or Spring 2020 wedding with Robyn Diane Events by the end of the year and get 10% off all wedding planning and coordination services!

• 364 Woodside Road #610045 Redwood City, CA, 94061 See on map
    Location of (Robyn Diane Events)