Robyn Diane Events

364 Woodside Road #610045, Redwood City, CA 94061 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Robyn Diane Events

Robyn Diane Events is a wedding planning service based in Redwood City, California that also serves the San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland areas. The owner and founder, Robyn Norgan, has been planning and managing events professionally since 2008. Weddings are Robyn's passion, and at Robyn Diane Events, she loves working with couples to make their vision come alive and their special day stress-free.

Getting married is one of the most fun and exciting times of your life. Of course, it can also be a stressful time, but it doesn't have to be! Hiring a wedding planner is a great way to keep things on time and on budget while also taking the stress off of your shoulders. Whether you already know exactly what you want or are looking for some guidance, Robyn Diane Events can help!

Robyn is very organized and has an eye for details. She uses a modern approach to planning, including cloud based tools to easily manage your event details from anywhere. Robyn can help with everything from budgeting to finding and comparing vendors to designing your decor. No matter where you are in your planning process, Robyn can step in and keep things on time and on budget; let her bring your vision to life!

Follow Robyn Diane Events on

Robyn Diane Events 3
Robyn Diane Events 4
Robyn Diane Events 5

Chitra Raval · Married on 07/13/2019

Must have wedding co-ordinator!!

We found Robyn online and looking at the previous reviews gave a chance for her to be our day of coordinator , for our wedding/reception.We had an Indian/American sort of wedding, and having only 4 weeks to plan it all out, Robyn assisted not only myself and my now husband, but my brother and sister in law in suprises that were thrown our way for the reception.She even entertained our guests between the vows and reception while myself(the bride) and my husband were busy with other things.I did not have to worry at all:)
    Very responsive, timely , available via text/call email.All my vendors loved working with her:) I would highly recommend Robyn !

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Robyn Diane Events 6
    Robyn Diane Events 7

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Robyn is wonderful!

Robyn did a fantastic job as our day-of wedding coordinator.

She went above and beyond to address me and my husband (!!) Saku’s questions, and had a long list of her own to keep us moving along. When I was feeling particularly fatigued by all the decisions (even down to the napkin color, which is hilarious when I think back on my fixation!), I asked Robyn and she steered me to what I was feeling all along with helpful guidance and ease. Robyn is highly organized, detail-oriented, calm, and a self-starter. She helped to make our wedding day so special, seamless, and into our vision -- and better! Saku and I are grateful to have worked with Robyn and we highly recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/29/2019