Robyn Diane Events Reviews

12 | Redwood City, CA

12 Reviews for Robyn Diane Events

• Hala

Hala Keilany · Married on 10/02/2020

So lucky to have found Robyn

We really can’t say enough good things about Robyn. If you’re thinking of booking her, do so IMMEDIATELY - it will easily be one of the best decisions you make during your wedding planning process.

From the very beginning, Robyn made it super clear what was in her packages, and made sure to have a conversation with me and my fiancé to figure out what we need. She worked with us to customize a package based on our needs, so she’s super flexible and didn’t try to fit us into one of the existing packages.

As soon as things started to get shaky and we were thinking of canceling our wedding altogether due to COVID, Robyn’s very first comment was that if it came to cancellation, she would absolutely refund us right away. This was after she already did so much work with us (speedily responded to emails with incredible amount of detail, helped us research a lot of things and altogether was a major support system throughout our wedding planning process). My fiancé and I both immediately agreed that we’d absolutely not let her refund us because of the value she already brought to the table, but it meant so much that she offered that, especially since a lot of other vendors we were working with were being fairly inflexible.

Robyn went above and beyond in absolutely every single way. I can’t tell you what it’s like trying to make decisions about a wedding when the venue wants to charge you a high fee for canceling even though you’re asking due to a pandemic, most of your family is overseas and can’t make it, and all of this in the middle of an actual pandemic. Planning a wedding on a good day can be a little stressful, but the last 6 months have been quite a ride. I don’t know what we would’ve done without Robyn. She was there every step of the way that we needed her, and I still can’t get over how quick her responses were AND how thorough they were. More often than not, I’d ask a simple quick question, and she’d respond with a detailed reply and with direct links to help me out. She helped us navigate the marriage license process, find a florist, and did so much more behind the scenes.

On the day of, we had VERY FEW WORRIES (other than masks and the heat wave and the smokiness in the air) purely because of Robyn. She joined us for the rehearsal the day before and asked us to bring any decor items we wanted to set up for our wedding. There was so much Robyn did to help take so much weight off our shoulders throughout the entire planning experience, and of course the day of.

Long story short, not only is Robyn effective, knowledgeable, and super responsive, but she approaches working with couples with incredible empathy and kindness. We feel so fortunate that we got to work with her, and would easily recommend her to anyone looking to have a well-run and lower-stress wedding planning process and wedding day. Thank you Robyn

Sent on 10/14/2020

Alyssa Kjar · Married on 10/19/2019

Robyn is the best

My husband and I recently worked with Robyn to plan our wedding, and we could not have pulled it off without her. We had a very unique venue and therefore had to bring in *literally* everything, all the way down to lights, electricity, and bathrooms. Due to this, we had a ton of vendors we had to work with to make our wedding happen. Robyn was on top of everything from day one, asked all the right questions, and stayed in communication with all our vendors. She researched options, kept on top of my husband and I when we needed to book things, and reminded us when payments were due. I can't say enough great things about Robyn, so I will provide the best summary that I can: Robyn will go above and beyond to make your day perfect. She is a delight to work with and simply the best. You cannot go wrong by choosing to work with her.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Raven · Married on 09/22/2019

Excellent and Robyn was amazing, friendly and professional

Robyn was amazing and professional! She worked with my budget and everytime I wanted to meet up and talk and was flexiable and available. I love all her ideas and made my wedding perfect.
    I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Vanmeter · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER!!!

Robyn was the BEST wedding planner and I would book her a million times again for any event!!!! We booked her as a day-of-coordinator for our wedding, but she was SO MUCH MORE!!!

In the beginning of our wedding planning, everyone I spoke to recommended getting a coordinator. I was on the fence since I didn't have a coordinator in the budget, but with Robyn's kindness and willingness to work with my budget we were able to secure her and it's the best decision I made! I am SO happy I listened to everyone's advice and I would give the SAME advice to any bride out there! You don't want to stress on your wedding day, the best part is to sit back and soak up your day and let Robyn take care of the planning and execution!!!!

As soon as I booked Robyn she started compiling all of the vendor information we had so far and scheduled a time to walk through our venue with us in order to get a better understanding of our vision. Our venue was not close to her, but she made the long trek out to meet us and spent an hour walking around, taking notes and getting to know us and our wedding vision. Although Robyn was supposed to be only a day-of-coordinator, for months leading up to our wedding Robyn and I exchanged a couple dozen emails, text messages and phone calls. She was ALWAYS super responsive (even on the weekends) and never told me that she was busy or would get back to me later. I know she had many other events, but I always felt like my wedding was her priority!!!

Robyn ran our rehearsal where we made MANY decisions for the wedding, filled Robyn's car FULL with DIY decorations and ran a LOT longer than anticipated. She did an amazing job making sure all of the vendors were informed of the decisions made at the rehearsal, that all of the bridal party stayed on task and that everything that needed to be coordinated for the wedding was taken care of at the rehearsal. We even had a vendor that needed to deliver the day before the wedding and Robyn took care of it with no hesitation or complaints!

On the day of the wedding, Robyn was absolutely amazing at placing all of the decorations, games, signs & everything else we put on her plate in a timely manner AND organizing all of the vendors to ensure everyone showed up on time and completed the tasks they had been paid to complete. She even took notes on items that were not delivered so we could contact the companies after the wedding to ensure we got a refund! There were a couple things that went wrong (as with any wedding) and Robyn was fantastic at handling these problems and putting us both at ease! She really thought of everything and even made us dinner plates from the buffet, saved us appetizers and dessert so we didn't miss out while we were taking pictures and even moved our guest book during cocktail hour to maximize the guest signatures!

Robyn is everything you want in a coordinator and there is no doubt in my mind that our wedding would not have gone as smoothly had Robyn not been there helping us in the planning stage (which she didn't have to) AND on the day of the wedding!!!

If you are on the fence, I am here to tell you "JUST DO IT"... it's the best decision you will make and you will thank yourself after the wedding!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Chitra Raval · Married on 07/13/2019

Must have wedding co-ordinator!!

We found Robyn online and looking at the previous reviews gave a chance for her to be our day of coordinator , for our wedding/reception.We had an Indian/American sort of wedding, and having only 4 weeks to plan it all out, Robyn assisted not only myself and my now husband, but my brother and sister in law in suprises that were thrown our way for the reception.She even entertained our guests between the vows and reception while myself(the bride) and my husband were busy with other things.I did not have to worry at all:)
    Very responsive, timely , available via text/call email.All my vendors loved working with her:) I would highly recommend Robyn !

Sent on 07/18/2019

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Robyn is wonderful!

Robyn did a fantastic job as our day-of wedding coordinator.

She went above and beyond to address me and my husband (!!) Saku’s questions, and had a long list of her own to keep us moving along. When I was feeling particularly fatigued by all the decisions (even down to the napkin color, which is hilarious when I think back on my fixation!), I asked Robyn and she steered me to what I was feeling all along with helpful guidance and ease. Robyn is highly organized, detail-oriented, calm, and a self-starter. She helped to make our wedding day so special, seamless, and into our vision -- and better! Saku and I are grateful to have worked with Robyn and we highly recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Christina · Married on 04/20/2019

Robyn is Amazing!

Robyn was an amazing wedding coordinator. My husband and I continue(d) to say to one another throughout the planning process and after the wedding, how grateful we were to be working with Robyn for our wedding. Her attention to detail, insightful questions, professional and personable character, eye for design, and keen coordination are several of the reasons why Robyn is so wonderful.
    She established communication with the other vendors and helped to bring our wedding ideas and more to life. We did not have any worries leading up to the wedding or the day of, because we had full confidence that Robyn would consider any question or coordination piece that we had not directly asked. Everything for us went so smoothly the day of the wedding, and we know that was due to Robyn and the terrific communication she established with the vendors. It was the loveliest day, and we were able to spend all of our time visiting and celebrating together with our family and friends. She even captured photos throughout the wedding, which was so special for my husband and I to see directly after our perfect day.
    We would give the highest recommendation to Robyn. Thank you so much Robyn for everything that you did for us to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • SARAH

SARAH · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding a breeze!

Robyn was wonderful to work with for my wedding reception. I needed help with decorating and setting up and Robyn exceeded my expectations. She is very creative and came up with great suggestions for decorations that vibed with our overall vision and also stayed within budget. I could tell that Robyn has great passion for what she does, works hard to give her best and is such a sweet person. She stayed in touch and made sure we were on the same page up until the wedding day. Everything was beautiful and I was stress-free during my reception because I know that Robyn was there and more than able to address anything that came up. I recommend Robyn for any and all wedding planning needs you have- you will not get a better planner and your day will be perfect.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Amee

Amee Kamdar · Married on 08/18/2018

Truly incredible

Robyn is a truly incredible wedding planner, and my husband and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

We hired her a few months before our wedding to do basic wedding planning and coordination, but she went above and beyond on all accounts. A few examples:

- She proposed many ideas to make our venue beautiful, and was incredibly adaptable to our particular tastes. Once we decided on something, Robyn did the groundwork to make it happen and to stay with it our budget.
    - She is incredibly organized and on top of logistics. She kept us so organized that I didn’t have to worry about any of the small details. For examples, she recognized that we didn’t have the glassware needed for our cocktails and worked to secure the right ones. And she worked with all of our vendors to work out the tiniest of details (accommodating vegetarian/vegan guests, when they arrive and setup, cleanup, etc)
    - She is super calm and collected and has a calming presence on those around her.
    - She is a problem-solver and took initiative to figure out solutions for the small hiccups that happened day of.
    - And she is a great communicator. She gave us status updates on a regular basis so we knew that everything was taken care of.

We were so happy with Robyn for our event, and wouldn’t hesitate to hire her in the future. She is truly the best and is a standout in this industry.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/05/2018

I attended a bridal shower that Robyn Diane designed and coordinated and then used her for my daughter's wedding. Robyn responds to communication promptly and contacted me regularly throughout the process. She listened carefully to my vision and was able to carry it out beautifully. She was very creative and has a wonderful eye for design. Both events were visually impressive. She remained calm and serene throughout the event. I will use her again for future events!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Stacey · Married on 05/05/2018

My mom and I were planning a wedding and realized it was much harder to do it yourself. I hired Robyn Diane Events to help. She was professional, helpful and could imagine the finished product before we even had anything setup. She remained calm and in control even when I was stressing about the wedding. She had amazing ideas that had not even come to mind when I was trying to plan the setup of the venue. She puts time and effort into your event and treats it like her own. My wedding was unforgettable. I would hire Robyn Diane events for ANY event in the future!

Sent on 07/04/2018

J · Married on 10/16/2015

Robyn has great attention to detail, and is super organized. She listened to my needs, and met them all. She seems very passionate about her job, but most importantly she made me feel like she really cared about me and my needs!

Sent on 09/05/2018