Robyn Diane Events Reviews

Robyn Diane Events 4
Robyn Diane Events 5
  • Norah

Norah Covarrubias · Married on 08/03/2019

Want to NOT be stressed on your wedding day? Hire Robyn!

We hired Robyn to be the day-of coordinator for our wedding, and it was such a pleasure working with her. Throughout the process, she was composed (like, we never saw her flustered), had an eye to catch a lot of the little things we definitely would have missed, and even saved the day by having some much needed Advil (what kind of bride wants to have a headache on her wedding day?). ALSO--she stayed with us the day before the wedding to help us set up and make my bridal bouquet (which was beautiful).

Robyn was super responsive, helped us set everything up the day of, and made sure we were able to enjoy our day without any worries. She communicated just enough to keep me--a very anxious bride--at ease. Thank you, Robyn! It would have been far, far more stressful without you!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Chitra Raval · Married on 07/13/2019

Must have wedding co-ordinator!!

We found Robyn online and looking at the previous reviews gave a chance for her to be our day of coordinator , for our wedding/reception.We had an Indian/American sort of wedding, and having only 4 weeks to plan it all out, Robyn assisted not only myself and my now husband, but my brother and sister in law in suprises that were thrown our way for the reception.She even entertained our guests between the vows and reception while myself(the bride) and my husband were busy with other things.I did not have to worry at all:)
    Very responsive, timely , available via text/call email.All my vendors loved working with her:) I would highly recommend Robyn !

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Robyn Diane Events 6
    Robyn Diane Events 7

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Robyn is wonderful!

Robyn did a fantastic job as our day-of wedding coordinator.

She went above and beyond to address me and my husband (!!) Saku’s questions, and had a long list of her own to keep us moving along. When I was feeling particularly fatigued by all the decisions (even down to the napkin color, which is hilarious when I think back on my fixation!), I asked Robyn and she steered me to what I was feeling all along with helpful guidance and ease. Robyn is highly organized, detail-oriented, calm, and a self-starter. She helped to make our wedding day so special, seamless, and into our vision -- and better! Saku and I are grateful to have worked with Robyn and we highly recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Christina · Married on 04/20/2019

Robyn is Amazing!

Robyn was an amazing wedding coordinator. My husband and I continue(d) to say to one another throughout the planning process and after the wedding, how grateful we were to be working with Robyn for our wedding. Her attention to detail, insightful questions, professional and personable character, eye for design, and keen coordination are several of the reasons why Robyn is so wonderful.
    She established communication with the other vendors and helped to bring our wedding ideas and more to life. We did not have any worries leading up to the wedding or the day of, because we had full confidence that Robyn would consider any question or coordination piece that we had not directly asked. Everything for us went so smoothly the day of the wedding, and we know that was due to Robyn and the terrific communication she established with the vendors. It was the loveliest day, and we were able to spend all of our time visiting and celebrating together with our family and friends. She even captured photos throughout the wedding, which was so special for my husband and I to see directly after our perfect day.
    We would give the highest recommendation to Robyn. Thank you so much Robyn for everything that you did for us to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • SARAH

SARAH · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding a breeze!

Robyn was wonderful to work with for my wedding reception. I needed help with decorating and setting up and Robyn exceeded my expectations. She is very creative and came up with great suggestions for decorations that vibed with our overall vision and also stayed within budget. I could tell that Robyn has great passion for what she does, works hard to give her best and is such a sweet person. She stayed in touch and made sure we were on the same page up until the wedding day. Everything was beautiful and I was stress-free during my reception because I know that Robyn was there and more than able to address anything that came up. I recommend Robyn for any and all wedding planning needs you have- you will not get a better planner and your day will be perfect.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Amee

Amee Kamdar · Married on 08/18/2018

Truly incredible

Robyn is a truly incredible wedding planner, and my husband and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

We hired her a few months before our wedding to do basic wedding planning and coordination, but she went above and beyond on all accounts. A few examples:

- She proposed many ideas to make our venue beautiful, and was incredibly adaptable to our particular tastes. Once we decided on something, Robyn did the groundwork to make it happen and to stay with it our budget.
    - She is incredibly organized and on top of logistics. She kept us so organized that I didn’t have to worry about any of the small details. For examples, she recognized that we didn’t have the glassware needed for our cocktails and worked to secure the right ones. And she worked with all of our vendors to work out the tiniest of details (accommodating vegetarian/vegan guests, when they arrive and setup, cleanup, etc)
    - She is super calm and collected and has a calming presence on those around her.
    - She is a problem-solver and took initiative to figure out solutions for the small hiccups that happened day of.
    - And she is a great communicator. She gave us status updates on a regular basis so we knew that everything was taken care of.

We were so happy with Robyn for our event, and wouldn’t hesitate to hire her in the future. She is truly the best and is a standout in this industry.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/05/2018

I attended a bridal shower that Robyn Diane designed and coordinated and then used her for my daughter's wedding. Robyn responds to communication promptly and contacted me regularly throughout the process. She listened carefully to my vision and was able to carry it out beautifully. She was very creative and has a wonderful eye for design. Both events were visually impressive. She remained calm and serene throughout the event. I will use her again for future events!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Robyn Diane Events 8
    Robyn Diane Events 9
    Robyn Diane Events 10

Stacey · Married on 05/05/2018

My mom and I were planning a wedding and realized it was much harder to do it yourself. I hired Robyn Diane Events to help. She was professional, helpful and could imagine the finished product before we even had anything setup. She remained calm and in control even when I was stressing about the wedding. She had amazing ideas that had not even come to mind when I was trying to plan the setup of the venue. She puts time and effort into your event and treats it like her own. My wedding was unforgettable. I would hire Robyn Diane events for ANY event in the future!

Sent on 07/04/2018

J · Married on 10/16/2015

Robyn has great attention to detail, and is super organized. She listened to my needs, and met them all. She seems very passionate about her job, but most importantly she made me feel like she really cared about me and my needs!

Sent on 09/05/2018