Robin Shotola Photography & Design

Robin Shotola Photography & Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Robin Shotola Photography & Design

Photojournalist - serving MD, DC, VA, PA, DE

I am a visual storyteller.   I am a photojournalist.

I document not just the people who attend an event but more than that, I document emotions - preserving real moments that come and go in an instant so they can be relived again and again.

More than anything, I want my clients to feel at ease in front of the camera and HAVE FUN at their own wedding. I believe that most people photograph best when they don't even know they're being photographed.

Send me a note or give me a call - I'd love to document YOUR story!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Robin Shotola Photography & Design on

31 Reviews for Robin Shotola Photography & Design

Robin was the perfect photographer for us. She was so likeable and professional. She is very easy to be around and made sure she took every picture we asked for. We are so happy with the end product as well!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Robin -- she's so laid back and made us somehow feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. We worked with her for both engagement photos and our wedding photos, and they all turned out amazing -- we are having an absolute blast sharing the photos with friends and family. She is responsive in email and her team is incredibly professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend Robin and are so glad we worked with her for our wedding photos!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Robin managed to take two people who are generally very uncomfortable in front of a camera and create really beautiful pictures. She was not only awesome to work with, but we are so so happy with how both our engagement and wedding photos turned out. Communication was great through the whole process and there wasn't a single image that I feel like we are missing. I would highly recommend Robin!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1438035149699 shotolamarylandweddingphotographer0036
220x220 sq 1438035151601 shotolamarylandweddingphotographer0038
220x220 sq 1438035153337 shotolamarylandweddingphotographer0039

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Robin does absolutely beautiful work! I love when vendors come together to make a beautiful day come together for our clients. She is easy to work with and has a great eye. I would gladly recommend Robin to any of my clients!

Robin is a fantastic photographer! Robin captured the best features of our event space and hotel rooms during one of our summer weddings. Extremely easy to work with. We would recommend Robin in a heart beat!

Hanover, MD 21076   See On Map