Robert Kirk Photographic

31915 Rancho California Road, Suite 200 - 344, Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

About Robert Kirk Photographic

Based in the Temecula - Murrieta Valley of Southern California, Robert Kirk Photographic specializes in wedding and event photography. Though Robert Kirk shoots events in digital, he continues to enjoy working with the view camera and exposing and processing film. Mr. Kirk maintains a full working darkroom with enlarging capability from 35mm through 8x10 inch formats. Working with the traditional cameras and photographic materials has given Mr. Kirk an appreciation for and a master of the craft of photography and fine print making. Robert Kirk produces both digital inkjet prints and chemical sliver-hailide prints on site. If you are looking for a Southern California wedding photographer, or, for that matter, the best photographer at the most reasonable price for any event, you have come to the right place.

composite ii master g we
preview 0016 we
engagement group one s 0018 falkner e v compo
preview web 000
Robert Kirk Photographic
bell tower composite master s we
composite ii master g we
b6dff4e54df5ce07 1390157862146 0562 engagement group one s 0018 falkner e v com
super heros hdr i master b we

13 Reviews for Robert Kirk Photographic

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

We originally contact Robert Kirk to photograph our wedding after he came highly recommended to us from a good friend. We hired him to photograph our wedding on the Queen Mary in Long Beach on November 14, 2012 and our small family only chapel ceremony on the Wednesday before. Not only did he give us a very reasonable price for the travel to Newbury Park, but he was very knowledgeable about things that may or may not be allowed during a Catholic ceremony. This allowed us to straight everything out before the day of. We were so fond of him even before our wedding we hired him to do a family photo shoot. The location we selected was a golf course which when we showed up was immediately shut down due to lightening, instead of having to reschedule Robert was quick thinking and pulled off an amazing photo shoot. After seeing the results of that photo shoot I knew I had picked the best photographer possible for our wedding.
    Robert and his assistant Chris were prompt for the Chapel ceremony quickly located the few locations I had told them I wanted shots in and got to work. They took a ton of photos almost to the point where it looked like a flip book. Both Robert and Chris met us a few days later on the Queen Mary. They scoped everything out so they knew exactly where to take us. I left the first look location up to Robert, because I trusted his professional opinion. I am so glad I did! Our first look photos are some of my favorites. Of course things never go according to plan and it started to rain in the middle of my ceremony. Again Robert was quick thinking and came up with the perfect DRY location for our family shots. Our family is still talking about how cool our wedding was and one of the things they mention every time is how great the photos turned out! The photos are the only real lasting thing from a wedding other than the dress, so you want them to be PERFECT! Every detail was photographed and perfectly memorialized!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Cahley · Married on 08/09/2014

Robert Kirk was absolutely wonderful!!! I was very please with everything! My husband Brandon and I were married Aug 9th at Falkner Winery! He did such a great job at capturing posed shots with the wedding party at sunset like I asked. And the best part the action shots were so natural and fun to look at.. That day goes by so fast I could hardly remember all the little moment but thankfully Robert captured them all by picture! And his prices were so reasonable I would definitely recommend Robert Kirk for your big day! Thank you so much Robert Kirk your the Best!!:)

Sent on 11/03/2014

David · Married on 06/21/2014

Robert Kirk and his assistant captured our wedding at Europa Village on June 21 2014. Robert and His assistant were very responsive and professional. They both did amazing , creative and professional work. All images looked amazing and somehow our lives appeared so vibrant in their images. Robert's has great knowledge and skill with Photoshop and they have a keen eye for capturing significant moments. It's a pleasure to look back on important memories through their lens. Robert Kirk Photography was an amazing vendor who went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend Robert Kirk Photography to anyone and will utilize him again in the future.

David M

Sent on 09/29/2014

Award

Robert Kirk Photographic FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• 31915 Rancho California Road, Suite 200 - 344 Temecula, 92591 See on map
    9514737477 (Other Phone Number)