Robert Kazar Photography

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Robert Kazar Photography offers dynamic and vibrant wedding photography to couples celebrating near and far from Cleveland, Ohio. Photographer Robert can be found either behind the lens, capturing timeless memories, or on two wheels shredding tracks. Robert blends film and natural photography to create spirited wedding albums that tell couples' authentic stories. If you're seeking a talented photographer with reflexes to ensure no magical moment goes unseen, you'll love what Robert Kazar Photography offers.

Robert Kazar Photography can't wait to tell you more about its services in a private consultation where you can express your desires. Robert can gladly travel to your venue, bringing an additional photographer if you'd like. You can receive your timeless wedding photos as prints and digital files, so you may proudly display them in your home and share them with loved ones.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Abe
    Abe ?. Married on 12/12/2021

An absolute BLAST

Fantastic to work with, On time, friendly and very hard working. and defiantly an innovative thinker!

Robert Kazar Photography's reply:

Gratitude for your description of my service it was my honor to capture the occasion for you and your beautiful bride.
    Tammy D. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He was taking photos without being intrusive but always seemed to get the perfect shots.

He photographed and did video for my sons wedding. The pictures were gorgeous ! We loved them so much we had him photograph our wedding as well. I have and would definitely recommend him to any bride searching for someone to capture her special day

Robert Kazar Photography's reply:

Thank you for keeping it all in the family. It was my pleasure capturing yours and Jerry's occasion.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 08/07/2021

Patient, Professional and Creative

Patient, professional and creative are among the many words I would use to describe my experience with Rob Kazar for my wedding. It is given that he takes clear, professional photos and gave them to me in a timely manner. The places where he stands out is his willingness to go the extra mile and add his creative spin on the photos. I picked a large 336 acre historic park for my photo shoot. Together he helped my husband and I come up with great places to take intimate photos in such a large environment. He made sure to capture all my favorite moments from beginning to end and did so in a timely manner. Thank you Rob for all you did to capture my big day.

Robert Kazar Photography's reply:

Thank you Louie and Elizabeth for trusting me to capture all the moments of the day. Best of luck in the future.
  • illustration stars

Deals

Robert Kazar Photography 1
Exclusive

2157 W.33rd St Cleveland, OH, 44113
Location of (Robert Kazar Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours