6081 Paisley Drive, North Olmsted, OH 44070 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About RNB Entertainment

Hi, my name Rick J. Schmitt Sr. and I am the owner of RNB Entertainment. I was born and raised in the Cleveland area and have been a MC/DJ in the Cleveland Metropolitan area for 21 years. I take pride in, and love what I do. My number one priorty is to make sure my clients get the spectacular show that they deserve! I love being a part of your special day. Our philosopy is just that; It is your day, not ours and this will be reflected in the way we perform at your event. Our staff of trained disc jockeys look forward to working with you on what ever type of event you may be planning. Let RNB Entertainment be "Your Wedding Specialist"

Follow RNB Entertainment on

3b1f7ee644407586 1375466935514 20130713174546
RNB Entertainment equipement
RNB Entertainment equipement
3b1f7ee644407586 1375466935514 20130713174546

7 Reviews for RNB Entertainment

Cary · Married on 09/07/2013

Rick did an amazing job for our wedding! The most important part to me was to make sure people were dancing and having a great time all night. Our wedding was almost 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about what a great job Rick did. He knew exactly how to tailor the music to the crowd which was a mix of young and old. We had guests on the dance floor all night and even had the venue stay open for longer because people had so much fun!

Sent on 09/17/2013

June · Married on 08/17/2013

RNB Entertainment (Rick) did an outstanding job for our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ service. His lights make a whole lot of difference in whatever big event you may have especially for our wedding. He is one of a kind. Thank you Rick! June & Gary Brooks

Sent on 08/21/2013

Breianne · Married on 08/03/2013

It was perfect! I wish we had more time! Many guests complimented the music!

Sent on 08/07/2013

RNB Entertainment Pricing

RNB Entertainment Price Rates

RNB Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 6081 Paisley Drive North Olmsted, 44070 See on map