About RJ Mobile Music

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"

Hi! My name is RICK, and I’ve been a mobile-DJ for well over 30 years, hosting many events - weddings, parties and reunions - throughout the Pacific Northwest. I pride myself in making your event “YOUR EVENT!” I offer my vast up-to-date, extensive music library and my years of experience in making the festivities a TRULY special time for you and your guests! I also offer a service that I feel is “second-to-none” and deliver it with a genuinely professional approach and fun-loving attitude. Making You Happy Is My Goal!

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"! ---- I LOVE TO DJ! Call me anytime for a Quote or a NO obligation meeting (maybe at a Strabucks, or place like that). I know you'd be happy with my services. Up-to-date music, great digital music system and lots of lights!

MANY RECENT REVIEWS under FEEDBACK, at my website rjmobilemusic.com.

I DJ within 75 miles of the Portland Area...NO TRAVEL FEE. Salem to Vancouver...Newberg to Hood River

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (6)
One Event Per Day (3)
Uplighting (3)
Disco Ball (1)

DJ Rick was the perfect addition to our wedding day. He was fun, so flexible, reasonably priced and kept the party going until the very end. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Latricia, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone had an awesome time! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 7/22/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1385950926704 rick dj
220x220 sq 1385953097070 me  wfb
220x220 sq 1385952917949 mountain weddin
220x220 sq 1385953016179 a happy couple
220x220 sq 1516221957 7874e95693e90da1 1516221956 984356e3423dba25 1516221956404 1 badge

Oregon City, OR 97045   See On Map
503-367-8527 (phone)
RJ Mobile Music is a wedding DJ from Oregon City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Portland Area, Salem Area, and Vancouver Area. RJ Mobile Music is a professional Mobile DJ that has been part of the NW Oregon Area wedding industry since 1986 specializing in Mobile DJ Services.