Oregon City, OR 97045 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About RJ Mobile Music

Hi! My name is RICK, and I've been a mobile-DJ for well over 30 years, hosting many events - weddings, parties and reunions - throughout the Pacific Northwest. I pride myself in making your event "YOUR EVENT!" I offer my vast up-to-date, extensive music library and my years of experience in making the festivities a TRULY special time for you and your guests! I also offer a service that I feel is "second-to-none" and deliver it with a genuinely professional approach and fun-loving attitude. Making You Happy Is My Goal!

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"! ---- I LOVE TO DJ! Call me anytime for a Quote or a NO obligation meeting (maybe at a Strabucks, or place like that). I know you'd be happy with my services. Up-to-date music, great digital music system and lots of lights!

MANY RECENT REVIEWS under FEEDBACK, at my website rjmobilemusic.com.

I DJ within 75 miles of the Portland Area...NO TRAVEL FEE. Salem to Vancouver...Newberg to Hood River

dj mixin
dj mixin
rick dj

34 Reviews for RJ Mobile Music

Anthony · Married on 10/14/2018

Our wedding was a very magical night thanks to DJ Rick

Rick was an amazing DJ, all the songs we requested to be played at our wedding Rick new exactly the right time to play them, The Dance music for our reception was fantastic he had everyone on the dance floor dancing the night away made our wedding night that much more magical.

If your looking for a great DJ for your wedding look no further Rick is very professional and you will not have to worry about a thing. He knows all the songs that are needed to make your wedding spectacular!

Thank you again so much Rick.

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Rick was an amazing DJ! He was very up beat and kept everyone dancing even when the party started to fade. He was great at playing requests and even accommodating a spur of the moment bridesmaid rap! Highly recommend!!!

RJ Mobile Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 595.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Oregon City, OR 97045 See on map