About RJ Mobile Music

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"

Hi! My name is RICK, and I’ve been a mobile-DJ for well over 30 years, hosting many events - weddings, parties and reunions - throughout the Pacific Northwest. I pride myself in making your event “YOUR EVENT!” I offer my vast up-to-date, extensive music library and my years of experience in making the festivities a TRULY special time for you and your guests! I also offer a service that I feel is “second-to-none” and deliver it with a genuinely professional approach and fun-loving attitude. Making You Happy Is My Goal!

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"! ---- I LOVE TO DJ! Call me anytime for a Quote or a NO obligation meeting (maybe at a Strabucks, or place like that). I know you'd be happy with my services. Up-to-date music, great digital music system and lots of lights!

MANY RECENT REVIEWS under FEEDBACK, at my website rjmobilemusic.com.

I DJ within 75 miles of the Portland Area...NO TRAVEL FEE. Salem to Vancouver...Newberg to Hood River

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (4)
One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Rick was AMAZING to work with during my daughter's wedding planning and at the reception!! He was early to every planning meeting and to the event itself (which calmed down mother of the bride nerves!) Every song the couple wanted, he provided and he made sure everyone from ages 3-83 was having fun. He was also extremely flexible with timing changes. We would definitely recommend him to friends and will use him in the future!

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rom the first meeting until the end of the reception Rick did a famtastic job! He knew how to get and keep our guests on the dance floor. We couldnt have asled for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1385950926704 rick dj
220x220 sq 1385953097070 me  wfb
220x220 sq 1385952917949 mountain weddin
220x220 sq 1385953016179 a happy couple
220x220 sq 1516221957 7874e95693e90da1 1516221956 984356e3423dba25 1516221956404 1 badge

Oregon City, OR 97045   See On Map
503-367-8527 (phone)
RJ Mobile Music is a wedding DJ from Oregon City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Portland Area, Salem Area, and Vancouver Area. RJ Mobile Music is a professional Mobile DJ that has been part of the NW Oregon Area wedding industry since 1986 specializing in Mobile DJ Services.