About RJ Mobile Music

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"

Hi! My name is RICK, and I’ve been a mobile-DJ for well over 30 years, hosting many events - weddings, parties and reunions - throughout the Pacific Northwest. I pride myself in making your event “YOUR EVENT!” I offer my vast up-to-date, extensive music library and my years of experience in making the festivities a TRULY special time for you and your guests! I also offer a service that I feel is “second-to-none” and deliver it with a genuinely professional approach and fun-loving attitude. Making You Happy Is My Goal!

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"! ---- I LOVE TO DJ! Call me anytime for a Quote or a NO obligation meeting (maybe at a Strabucks, or place like that). I know you'd be happy with my services. Up-to-date music, great digital music system and lots of lights!

MANY RECENT REVIEWS under FEEDBACK, at my website rjmobilemusic.com.

I DJ within 75 miles of the Portland Area...NO TRAVEL FEE. Salem to Vancouver...Newberg to Hood River

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (4)
One Event Per Day (2)
Uplighting (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Rick was a delight. He was great through the whole process, flexible and very accommodating. The music was fabulous and he played the best music. We had so much fun!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was wonderful! We got a great DJ along with a great price

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1385950926704 rick dj
220x220 sq 1385953097070 me  wfb
220x220 sq 1385952917949 mountain weddin
220x220 sq 1385953016179 a happy couple
220x220 sq 1516221957 7874e95693e90da1 1516221956 984356e3423dba25 1516221956404 1 badge

Oregon City, OR 97045   See On Map
503-367-8527 (phone)
RJ Mobile Music is a wedding DJ from Oregon City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Portland Area, Salem Area, and Vancouver Area. RJ Mobile Music is a professional Mobile DJ that has been part of the NW Oregon Area wedding industry since 1986 specializing in Mobile DJ Services.