River West Photography

Atlanta, GA View map

Hi, I'm River and I offer microwedding + elopement photography services in Atlanta Georgia and the surrounding area.

Visit my website for more! http://rivergwest.com

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

• Suzanne
    Suzanne M. Married on 05/01/2021

River is Fantastic!

River was the photographer for my small COVID-safe wedding this spring. We had planned a 150 wedding last summer, and downsized to 15 this spring. She was really not only a photographer, but also wedding planner/day of coordinator. River helped me search for Airbnbs when I downsized my venue and arranged the schedule for the wedding evening. She became a part of our wedding party! Everyone who attended commented on her patience with my crazy family, calm and confident presence. She was so friendly, warm, and helped us all get through the day. And of course, the photos! I can't believe how well she captured the moments- the in-between ones like my dad fixing my husband's tie. It was a perfectly imperfect wedding day and River captured it all. I am eternally grateful to her. River is incredibly responsive, accommodating, and kind.
    Elena Married on 08/31/2020

River is amazing!

River photographed our spontaneous (Covid-era) micro-wedding with just one week's notice. She was kind, warm and made us feel at ease instantly. Her photos are truly phenomenal and I love how she captured candid, small moments in addition to the more formal shots. Highly recommend!!

River West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Elena! It was a pleasure to be there. My first job back since quarantine!! Thankful to have broken the self-isolation with your sweet event.
    Ashley S. Married on 08/15/2020

Everything we wanted and more!

River was an absolute joy to work with on our engagement photos and our wedding photos. As part of the package we selected, we did an engagement shoot with her in February and she was there to capture our special day on August 15th. Having an engagement shoot with her beforehand gave us a solid advantage on our wedding day because she took the time to understand all the things we were self-conscious about and to get a feel for what we were like as a couple!

I cannot say enough about how perfectly she captured our moments and went along with any ideas/wants we had throughout the day. We didn't want really posed photos and we wanted to capture the genuine love between us and our tribe that came to celebrate our marriage with us. River captured all of that and so much more! River is extremely talented, super creative and  so genuine in her approach. She was able to find little unique perspectives and angles and lighting and places within the venue to take photos and everything came out so beautifully. River captured so much of our day from the beginning to the end and I am truly glad we are able to relive our day through her lens.

River's communication leading up to the day of the wedding and on the day of the wedding helped everything flow so smoothly. We met with her a few weeks before the wedding to cover everything—and she followed up with reminders the week of the wedding (because with everything going on, you forget!). The day of the wedding she was SUPER flexible, didn't make us feel rushed but still somehow made sure we stayed on schedule!

I cannot say enough good things about River. From her creativity to her professionalism to the way she so perfectly documented our forever love—I recommend her 1000 times over. Hire her. You won't be disappointed!

River West Photography's reply:

Omg, thanks so much Ashley!! I was thrilled to be part of the day and I'm so glad we got to work together. Thank you for this glowing review!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

30 photos · 10/21/2017

All In Bloom Studio All In Bloom Studio Wedding Florists

Stunning Photographer!

Splendor Mountain Splendor Mountain Park & Outdoor Weddings

River is a super motivated gift to all. I mean motivated not driven as her name implies as a river flows she does also and her glow changes the scenery. River has an eye for the beautiful moment and with her camera in hand with amazing focus, voila, now that moment can be treasured and shared for years to come. I hope River will be back to Splendor Mountain to photograph more weddings soon. I will say call River you will be happy with her laugh and talent.

You're That Girl Designs You're That Girl Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

I absolutely love working with Katie! Her photography is outstanding and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Atlanta
Location of (River West Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding