37675 Balch Park Road, Springville, CA 93265 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About River Ridge Wedding Ranch

River Ridge Ranch is a unique combination of wedding benue, nature preserve and recreation ranch in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. The environmentally-conscious 722-acre ranch includes the Tule River and borders the 323,000 acre Giant Sequoia National Monument. River Ridge Ranch is a fully-protected ecological reserve. We are about three hours from L.A. and less than five hours from San Francisco.

profiel
142c4e5d80d41cec 1525329727 7034f33fd8f45dc1 1525329724995 9 a1

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for River Ridge Wedding Ranch

Shylo · Married on 07/12/2014

I can't say enough about Gary and David at River Ridge!!! We started our planning our ceremony and reception with Gary. His advice, honesty, and sincerity was so refreshing (he was our officiant as well). We held our ceremony and reception on the ranch. Absolutely beautiful; we really didn't even decorate, since the scenery was enough for us.
    David took over the reigns before the big day. He was WONDERFUL!! He took on our event as if it was personal; he made certain that I was happy and that our day was exactly as we envisioned. He went above and beyond.
    Communication was a breeze with David and Gary, our vendors (food/photography/DJ) all had wonderful things to say about the ranch. Speaking of photography; gorgeous photos!! This place is where all should go for family photos; opportunities everywhere.
    Our guests ( ages 12+) all had wonderful things to say about the ranch as well. Just a great, great place.
    I would ask that any and all to go visit and decide for yourself!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

This place is a gem! From first to last, Gary took care of every detail I could possibly imagine. He managed all rentals, deliveries, set up, vendor coordination, etc (for an additional, very affordable fee). I'll admit I was really hands on, and very particular, but Gary wasn't phased at all by the minutiae I would email him about or the requests I would make. The day of the event, I didn't concern myself with a single detail and Gary handled it all without missing a beat. He also had some very helpful advice and guidance along the way. Since I didn't hire a wedding planner, it was particularly useful.

More importantly, the wedding was incredible and beautiful. Everything I imagined and more. It was the perfect place for a rustic outdoor ceremony and reception. Complete with a fire pit for marshmallow roasting. It is great because there is a lot already available to you to work with (chairs, tables, baskets, etc.) , but it is still a blank enough canvas to let your imagination run wild. Check out photos from our wedding (by our AMAZING photographer) here: http://www.jenwillphoto.com/jessica-robert-springville-wedding-at-river-ridge-ranch/

Sent on 06/30/2012

River Ridge Wedding Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November

• 37675 Balch Park Road Springville, CA, 93265 See on map