One Ocean Ave, Brielle, NJ 08730 Map · Phone number

About River House

Panoramic view of the Manasquan River & Inlet. Cocktail Hour in a separate room w/ outside patio. Reception Room is a wall of windows overlooking the water with a private deck for guest to go out on.

c956c0102ebfd1f3 1526416039 acb71b43dbb224ea 1526416033169 8 sdfd
c956c0102ebfd1f3 1526416039 acb71b43dbb224ea 1526416033169 8 sdfd
RiverHouse

17 Reviews for River House

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

I chose the Brielle River House for my wedding reception because it was exactly what I was looking for in a venue! The banquet room was gorgeous! There were spectacular views and enough room for all of my tables. Not to mention that their food is spectacular!
    We got married in August 2017 and we worked closely with Gail and Maureen. They were ALWAYS so helpful! They worked so well with my other vendors as well. Anytime I had a question they responded right away and on the day of I was not stressed about anything at all! They took care of everything for me!
    The service staff was amazing as well! I had quietly mentioned to my husband that I loved the mushrooms and wished I had more. A server had walked by and heard and brought me some more mushrooms and sauce, it was like magic! However, after talking to my guests it wasn't rare, there were a lot of stories of the service staff going out of their way to make my friends and family comfortable and happy!
    The food was delicious! I had the Chicken Marsala, Roast Prime Rib, and the Norwegian Salmon and I still get compliments on how delicious they all were! The cocktail hour was spectacular and there was carved fruit which was a total surprise! Everything looked and tasted amazing!
    The wedding package could not be beat! It included everything I wanted! My cake came from Chocolate Carousel and it was beautiful and delicious! We had an open premium bar with a signature drink, coffee, cookies, pastries, and table side wine service!
    My wedding was a day I will never forget, it was a dream come true and a huge part of that was because of the Brielle River House!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brielle · Married on 08/05/2017

I recently just had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Brielle River House on August 5th and me and my newly husband couldn't be happier. What a amazing experience from beginning to end. Gail and Maureen go far and beyond to meet our needs. From the ceremony to the reception everything went so smoothly! Everyone raved about the delicious food and the gorgeous view. I wish I could go back in time and experience it all over again! The River House will always have such a special place in our hearts! Thank you Gail and Maureen and the staff at the River House for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had getting married at the River House! Growing up in the area I have always loved the ambiance and the food, but having our wedding here was a special experience. Gail and Maureen are over the top and will not hesitate to go above and beyond for your special day. They make sure everyone, bride, groom, bridal party, family, friends, is taken care of. My family had to take an earlier shuttle there on the day of our wedding and accommodations were made for them before the wedding began (super helpful and put them at ease!). I wouldn't have changed 1 thing about our day and I know it wouldn't have flowed as well as it did without their help. Also the food is delicious :)

Sent on 10/25/2016

Award

River House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 165