2401 Lee Street, Alexandria, LA 71301 Map · Phone number

About Rise and Shine Letterpress

Rise and Shine is an artisan letterpress printing and design studio. We specialize in using vintage letterpress printing techniques to achieve distinctly modern results.

You can select from our catalog of invitation designs, or we can work with you to create a design just for you. No matter which you choose, we would be happy to work with you to make your occasion even more special.

Follow Rise and Shine Letterpress on

9 Reviews for Rise and Shine Letterpress

• Brittany

Brittany Stolzenberg · Getting married on 05/30/2021

AMAZING Quality Work and Lovely to Work With

Cannot say enough good things about Rise and Shine Letterpress! Ryan was extremely helpful throughout the process. He worked directly with my designer for my wedding Save the Dates. They arrived very quickly after placing the order and the quality is unbelievable! I will order all letterpress needs through Rise & Shine in the future.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Kelsey · Married on 08/18/2018

Rise and Shine blew me away with their patience, attention to detail, quality work and remarkably honorable customer service. It's clear Rise and Shine takes pride in their craft - even down to the details in their packaging! My first order had an unforeseen issue out of our control, but Ryan went above and beyond and was quick to the rescue. I highly recommend and look forward to more projects with Rise and Shine.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Martina

Martina · Married on 12/02/2016

Earlier this year, I had several of my clients requesting foil invitations. I sent one of the jobs to my regular printer and was extremely disappointed with the results, as they were not using the correct process to put the foil on invitations. I started searching for a new printer and came upon Rise and Shine Letterpress. Out of all of the companies I had contacted, they were the only ones who did not respond to me with an automated message. Ryan sent me a lengthy e-mail explaining the process to me, making sure I was comfortable and understood the entire process before I agreed to move forward.

Ryan and Leslie are both very helpful whenever I need to request color samples for my clients. They are also extremely knowledgeable about all of the paper types and colors available.

I would not sell anything to my clients that I myself would not use. I just used Rise and Shine for my own wedding invitations and to say that I am happy with the results is an understatement. I described to Ryan how I wanted the invitation paper to look and feel and he selected a paper for me that was exactly what I had envisioned. I also created custom pockets for my invitations but was having a hard time getting the imagery I wanted on the front of them. I sent my cut pockets to Rise and Shine and they impressed the design on the front with silver foil. It came out even more gorgeous than I imagined. I cried when I first opened them. My fiance is also very pleased with the results. I can't wait to send them out to my guests.

I will continue to use Rise and Shine Letterpress for my small business, as I and my clients are never disappointed by the results.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Rise and Shine Letterpress's reply:

Thank you so much, Martina! We can't wait to work with you again.

Rise and Shine Letterpress FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Bella Giornata Paper Co. Wedding Invitations

I did a lot of research on letterpress companies and could not find one that I was happy with. I was surprised at how quickly Rise and Shine responded to an inquiry that I had sent them and I knew right away that I wanted to work with them. Amber and Ryan are both extremely helpful, always patiently answering all of my questions in great detail so that I understand everything and can make the best decisions for my clients. Everything I have ordered from Rise and Shine is always gorgeous. I love that they have so many beautiful papers to choose from and they are always willing to send me samples for my clients. I love Rise and Shine so much that I used them for my own wedding invitations and pockets. My couples and I are always satisfied with the final product whenever Rise and Shine handles the letterpressing.

• 2401 Lee Street Alexandria, 71301 See on map
    Location of (Rise and Shine Letterpress)