Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Right Start Photography

Right Start Photography is an intimate and personal wedding and engagement photography business committed to getting you the "perfect shot" to remember your special day by!

• Gray Bird Photography

14 Reviews for Right Start Photography

• Madeline

Madeline Cobb · Married on 09/04/2020

Stunning Photos!

I can't say enough good things about Grace and Matt! Hiring a photographer was one of the most painstaking things we did because we wanted to make sure that whoever we hired would capture our day perfectly. My now-husband is an amateur photographer, so everyone we looked at went through a painstaking review by him. When we found Right Start, we immediately decided to go over our original budget because we loved the albums they let us view, and let me tell you, it was MORE than worth it! The process with them from start to finish was incredible, and they were always so genuine and answered any and all of our questions. On the day of our wedding, they made us feel at ease and knew just the right ways to pose us, to wait for the exact right lighting, and were never obtrusive or in the way. When we got our pictures back we were over the moon with how they came out, and we can't stop looking at them. They captured all the looks and all the best moments, and were everything we had hoped for and more. I will always recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2019

Phenomenal!

Grace & Matt were incredible to work with. I first met Grace in college and started following her work. I knew that one day I’d get married and she would be my photographer. Right Start Photography was one of the first vendors we booked because we knew we had to have them. We received an engagement shoot when we booked them for our wedding. At this time I knew they really valued their work and the products they give their clients. The first date we had scheduled ended up being a really cloudy and potentially rainy day. Grace emailed me right away to give me the option to reschedule to provide us with the best experience and images possible. I was really appreciative of this because it showed me that they really cared about their work. On our wedding day they were so flexible and helpful with so much more than taking pictures. My gown had buttons on it and I forgot a crochet hook to make closing the buttons easier, Grace had one! We decided to not do a first-look so the time to take pictures wasn’t very long, but Grace and Matt did an excellent job keeping everyone on track. They were direct and made sure that the entire bridal party was staying focused and staying where they needed to be. During the reception we got to see a preview of some of the images! This was so special to see them right away! My husband and I are not comfortable in front of the camera, but Grace & Matt made it so easy for us. The images we have seen so far (including our engagement pics) are absolutely stunning! We are so excited to see the rest of our images!! We recommend Right Start Photography to everyone!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Right Start Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Downingtown, 19335 See on map
    484-218-2307 (Phone number)
    Location of (Right Start Photography)