Monterey Park, CA 91754 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Right Lane Films SLOW MOTION BOOTH

Filled with high energy fun, our creative Slow Motion Booth takes captured memories to another realm. A guest said "this was the most fun I've had from the last 8 weddings I've been to".

Follow Right Lane Films SLOW MOTION BOOTH on

Other couples have also viewed

• Your Friends Photo Bus

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for Right Lane Films SLOW MOTION BOOTH

Vanna · Married on 03/07/2015

The slow motion video booth is where it's at! It's such a novel experience and will beat any other guest experience you can have at your wedding. All of our guests had so much fun with the video booth and just a few days after our wedding, we received a link to our film, complete with edits and a soundtrack too. It's such a beautiful keepsake and captured the love and happiness we felt on our big day. Johnson is a great director and was so patient with the nearly 20 kids we had at our wedding. The slow motion video booth is worth every penny and I highly recommend Right Lane Films.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Dimay · Married on 02/28/2015

Right Lane Films Slow-Motion booth was such a hit at our wedding!! ALL my guests had such a fun time creating funny and weird slow-motion videos, and it was really awesome to have this as one our our wedding memories. We also LOVED all the different props!!

Right Lane Films is very professional, responsive, and easy to work with!

I can't stop watching the video they created for us!! It's HILLARIOUS!!!

Here's a link to our wedding video: https://vimeo.com/121210474

Sent on 03/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2015

Right Lane Films Slow Motion Booth was AWESOME! They were very responsive and cooperative. The service was amazing and the video came out perfect! Johnson and his team were very professional and accommodating. My wedding guests of ALL ages from kids to older adults thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Everyone gets to see the video clip they are in in slow motion as they are recorded. Later, a compilation of the best parts of all the video clips are created and sent to you. The turn around time was really quick. I am so glad I was able to offer to booth to entertain my guests. Many of them were really impressed and had never seen anything like it before. One of my friends had her wedding a month after me and loved the booth so much, she had them at their wedding too!

Sent on 03/24/2015

• Monterey Park, 91754 See on map
    Location of (Right Lane Films SLOW MOTION BOOTH)