3578 Hartsel Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rickochet Entertainment

Rickochet Entertainment boasts over 20 years of music entertainment experience — from traditional audio engineer training, to working as radio personalities, to DJing in nightclubs, to years of event service experience for both corporate and private parties. This breadth of skills and experience gives us a distinct advantage over other DJ services … we know a wide range of musical styles; we know how to read a crowd; and most importantly, we have the experience to confidently respond to any need or request!

wedding 10751

Rickochet Entertainment 1
Rickochet Entertainment 2
Rickochet Entertainment 3

Adam Reinhart · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing and wanting more!

We know many people say this but we are confident that Rickochet Entertainment is the best wedding DJ. We sifted through many DJ’s to find the best one for our day and we weren’t disappointed in the least, in fact we were happily surprised. Rick personally DJ’d our wedding and made us feel at ease among the wedding planning chaos. We were able to choose our own songs on, his easy to navigate website, and on the day of we didn’t have to worry about micromanaging him to get the party going. Everything was on time according to the schedule we worked out through many calls and meetings with Rick. He was professional and easy going, he was attentive and in-tune with the crowd and asked our wishes for timelines and events during opportune times at the reception. No complaints at all, we only wish we could’ve had a longer reception to have him as a DJ longer and joke about having another wedding just for the music!

Thank you Rick!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2018

Just go with Rickochet!

It's hard to choose a wedding DJ when there are so many good reviews for a lot of DJs in the area. However, if you're tired of searching and want a solid DJ, go with Rickochet Entertainment. I appreciated that Rick checked up on us several times during the planning process, especially because we lived out-of-town. I was reassured that I could be involved or un-involved in the music selection process which lifted a huge burden off my shoulders. I knew I was in good hands, and I was right. He was definitely able to feel for the crowd and choose great songs. My guests commented on how great my DJ was, and I agree- I had a blast on the dance floor!

Last, but not least, if you're planning on having a photobooth, save yourself some trouble and go with Rickochet Entertainment. They offer a great photobooth package and it's nice to have one less vendor to research on :)

Rick is genuine and sincerely wanted us to have a great time at our wedding. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Rickochet Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 792.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,201.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Sheena Harper Photo & Video
    Sheena Harper Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

I love working with Rick, he is very flexible and fun! He does such an awesome job getting people out on the dance floor and was the most professional DJ I have ever worked with! I highly recommend him!

• 3578 Hartsel Dr. Colorado Springs, CO, 80920 See on map