31 Reviews for Rickochet Entertainment

Uplighting (7)
Consultation (6)
Photobooth (6)
31 Rickochet Entertainment Reviews

Rickochet entertainment is the absolute best! They will make your vision a reality. They did a fantastic job of taking the time understand what was important to us, then putting it all together. Not only did they make our wedding night fun for everyone with the music and dancing, they managed the timeline seamlessly, provided a fantastic photo booth, and made sure everything fell into place. They are so easy to work with and will go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jordan, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Rick and Deanna were part of our wedding as the DJ and running the photobooth. They helped make our wedding the party that we wanted it to be! Rick took the time to meet with us in person before the wedding, in addition to being available for several phone meetings leading up to the big day. Rick really helped to keep the wedding on track and make sure to get to all the important events (speeches, dances, bouquet toss, etc.). They were both great to work with, and I would definitely include them in our wedding if I had to do it all over again.

Profile Picture User7648891, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Rickochet Entertainment for our wedding held at the Garden of the Gods in Sept. Rick and his team were ready rain or shine in providing a fun and professional atmosphere. Their customer service was outstanding and they made planning this part of our wedding effortless. They also offered a photo booth to add to our reception which was a huge hit with our guests! Thanks Rick for knocking this one out of the park!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dustin, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Rickochet Entertainment is an outstanding vendor! Rick is there for you every step of the way. We were able to have numerous calls and in-person meetings so that we were all on the same page for our wedding. They are excellent at providing a full-service experience. Rick handled so many details for our wedding that it was like having an additional coordinator. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Rick was a really awesome guy to work with and did an amazing job at the wedding. His music collection website where you can chose your own music for the wedding was really helpful for me in the planning process!

Profile Picture Katey, 9/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rickochet Entertainment helped make our wedding a truly unforgettable event! From the initial conversation to the face-to-face meeting to the actual day of, we had no issues with this area of our wedding/reception! Other than a few selections, we gave Rickochet Entertainment complete control over the entertainment and music at the reception, and most everybody stayed on the dancefloor the entire night! Thank you Rick for your expertise and guidance throughout this entire experience! You truly made our wedding and event we will never forget!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick did an incredible job on the music for our wedding. He is detailed oriented and obviously know's what he is doing. It was very helpful and fun to use his website to create playlists of what we wanted. Rick knew how to keep the crowd happy on the dance floor and I got numerous comments from guests on how great the party was. It was an extra special touch to have the lighting he put up for the dancing. Thanks to Rick for all his hard work and care!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick and his wife were incredibly kind, attentive, and professional from the start of the process (initial consulting) to the very end. They engaged with us meaningfully on our preferences and wedding vision, they reached out often to see if there was anything we needed from them, and on the day of the wedding Rick was incredibly flexible with our wedding venue. We were outside, inside, on multiple floors, and Rick made each of those transitions seamless. No matter how slow we could be at times getting back to him or how impromptu (and somewhat odd) some of our decisions were on the day of the wedding -- Rick was always ready. Always patient, always kind, always professional, and always fun! My husband and I are both incredibly happy that we chose Rickochet Entertainment!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was fantastic and kept the crowd engaged while Deonna was awesome with the photo booth, a must have. Look no further people this is your DJ.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick and his wife were amazingly accommodating and cool with our nontraditional second reception for our wedding that was held in another state. The Photo Booth was a wonderful touch that made us feel better about not hiring a second photographer for the second event. They even graciously gifted us with a bottle of wine as a wedding gift. The simple touches made us feel extra special and cared for. I highly recommend this husband-wife team!

Profile Picture Arielle, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick and Deonna are amazing! We hired them to provide entertainment for our wedding in Colorado. We did not use a wedding planner, and Rick was wonderful in keeping the night on track according to our timeline. They pay attention to every detail and make planning the music and timeline a breeze and set up several meetings with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Our guests loved their photo booth. I would highly recommend their services for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Rick & Deonna were amazing! They absolutely went above and beyond for us, and they made our wedding so much fun! My wife and I did not have a wedding planner/coordinator, and Rick really took it upon himself to do a lot of planning for us in advance, both several weeks out and the day before.

Rick really worked hard to make sure we were getting the wedding we wanted -- he never pushed anything on us we didn't want, but he was full of really great ideas that had never occurred to us. Rickochet was an amazing value, as well. For everything Rick & Deonna did for us, from all the phone calls and site visits, to making the ceremony and reception run smoothly, they were absolutely invaluable and a screaming deal.

Our reception was so much damn fun. I think everyone has nerves about people dancing and having fun at their wedding, and Rick was phenomenal about getting people out there of all ages!

We are so grateful for everything they did. I really can't imagine our wedding without them. Rick & Deonna were both class acts, and we highly recommend them.

Tanner & Mary

Profile Picture Tanner, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was fantastic! We talked several times and met him before our wedding. I didn't have a lot of help planning my wedding so I relied on Rick to help with some of the music selections for the ceremony. He even got my Dad's favorite song for the Father/Daughter dance. I didn't have to worry about any of the ceremony or reception music thanks to Rick. We would happily recommend him! Theresa and Bob

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rickochet Entertainment was hands down the best choice for a DJ we could have made for our wedding! Rick and his wife guided us the entire way with planning our music selection and photo booth. Rick did an amazing job of keep our reception lively and our guests on the dance floor. Rickochet Entertainment was genuinely invested in making our wedding and reception a success.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot thank Rickochet Entertainment enough for making my wedding day the best day ever. Rick and his wife Deonna are two incredible people, with a sincere gift for bringing a bride’s vision come to life. I had always dreamed of having an epic dance party at my wedding reception, and thanks to Rickochet entertainment, we had a BEYOND epic dance party. The music, the lights, and the energy were all there, all night. It was everything and so much more than I could have ever asked for or imagined. I look back at my wedding day with so many wonderful memories because of the talent and effort brought by Rickochet Entertainment. If you are looking for an incredible DJ, and an incredible company to work with, I highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was amazing! He DJ's Patriot High School's very 1st prom and he made it an event that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! He made planning for this event a piece of cake - he took care of absolutely everything we needed! During prom, he got the kids up and dancing and made sure that everyone was having a great time! I cannot recommend Rick and his company enough! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As cliché as it sounds, we truly cannot say enough about Rickochet Entertainment to do justice to how wonderful they are. Rick and Deonna were there for us from the beginning of the planning process through the end of the event.
We interviewed several DJ companies but what stood out about Rick was his desire to get to know us, our style, our music preferences, and his ability to be personable. He wanted to make sure Rickochet was a good fit for us, not treating the conversation as a sales pitch.
We did not hire a wedding planner, planning the event ourselves, but never having planned a wedding left us with a lot of questions. Rick helped to walk us through the timeline of the day and offered advice on ways to make the day flow smoothly. He was very kind and open to any of our input, often reminding us that it is our day and he and Deonna were just there to make sure it was everything we wanted. Rick was always available, never difficult to get a response from.
Rick scouted the venue beforehand to plan his setup and coordinated with all the vendors to make sure all were aware of the timeline and that all flowed smoothly.
The music for our wedding was perfect. Rick’s history as a DJ in clubs allowed him to smoothly transition from one song to the next and to make sure it was a party all night long. We are not exaggerating when we say our dance floor was never without people dancing from the time the reception started to the last song.
Working with Rickochet Entertainment was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Helping with planning our timeline, guiding us through the process, catering to any request we had, keeping in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and being genuine people were just icing on the cake to the amazing music experience they provided. We would highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment to anyone for any event, especially a wedding. They simply can’t be beat.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thinking back to our Wedding on New Years Eve in Vail, Colorado I can't imagine the night without Rick's amazing DJ skills. He played all the songs we requested and filled in all the gaps perfectly with songs that kept everyone at the reception dancing. He did a great job working with our other staff members and our Day of Coordinator to make sure our big night was flawless. It was so nice to trust that he was taking care of all our music and MC needs throughout the night when we had so much else to occupy our attention. His rates were fair and he traveled all the way up to the mountains on NYE to work on the holiday. He even offered to send us a CD with the exact playlist from our wedding so we can relive the night for years to come. We can't thank you enough, Rick! Thanks for making our big day so special.

Profile Picture Sean, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rickochet Entertainment did an amazing job!!! Seriously such a great choice of DJ and photobooth!! Everything went very smoothly and the music was perfect. Rick and Deonna were so easy to work with and really cater to what you want for your special day. Our entire wedding was out on the dance floor and having an amazing time, and suggestions were always allowed. We got countless compliments on the flow of the wedding and the overall feel, and I would say a lot of that came from the music and thought that Rick put into our day. The suggestions Rick provided us were awesome, and really helped us to make sure that everything was the way we had always imagined it. Strongly, strongly suggest Rickochet Entertainment.

Profile Picture Cherokee, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rickochet was absolutely top notch for our high school dance a few months ago!
Rick and his team tailor fit things to the kids, staff and school needs. This was much appreciated as so many DJ's in the past had a one size fits all approach. Personal touch was awesome and they made the night a ton of fun! Have heard and have no doubts weddings they do would be amazing as well. Rickochet Entertainment will not disappoint and we will for sure use them again!

Reyna

Profile Picture User7647772, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick and Deonna were fantastic! They were incredible helpful throughout the entire process, their online system for building a playlist is great, and they were very accommodating with our day-of requests. We also loved the photo booth set up they offer; guests loved it too. They all got copies, and we have a photo album with all of the copies as well. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Love Rick! He did such a great job that we couldn't get our guests off the dance floor at the end of the night! He checked in with my husband and I several times throughout the night to make sure everything was going as we wanted but also had everything so under control that we didn't have to ask him to do anything that we wasn't already doing.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rick from Rickochet Entertainment was able to get the event going with great music right from the beginning. My favorite moment was when you could feel the crowd anticipate the next song. When the song started, a cheer erupted from the crowd. Rick was able to anticipate the crowd and it's taste, making the event a great success. There is no other DJ I would want for my next event.

Profile Picture User7269600, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rickochet Entertainment was such a great addition to our wedding! Rick helped to make sure our wedding ran smoothly and played a bunch of great music! He got people involved and up and dancing! He had a good flow with the music knowing when to play a slow song and then we needed a great dance song! We also including the photo booth which was a huge hit! Everyone enjoyed getting to dress up and leave with pictures! They also sent us all the pictures from the photo booth so we got to see all of the pictures our guests took throughout the night! I highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment for any wedding or get together! They will make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone having a good time!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was fabulous to work with. He was responsive, easy going, and very knowledgeable. He DJ'd a smooth and fun wedding, and I'd choose him again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Monique, 5/24/16, 3 Reviews