Rickochet Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Susan
    Susan K. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfect Music Made for a Perfect Wedding

In a year when all wedding vendors are double-booked to make up for many delayed events from 2020, Rickochet Entertainment came through for us. With so many other details to cover, we left many important music choices up to Rick, and we were very pleased with his selections. From the welcome reception through the entire 6-hour event, the music never disappointed. Everyone enjoyed it. I never left the dance floor once the dance music started, and I had lots and lots of company up there. My guests raved about the music, and their feedback was that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I could not ask for more. Rick also provided the photo booth, and it was a big hit. I highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment for your events. You will not be disappointed.
  • Chad
    Chad F. Married on 02/07/2021

Rickochet was tremendous

Rick did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and his timing for certain songs, according to our requests, was perfect. We have great memories of our wedding and Rick's work is a big reason for it.
  • Jenna
    Jenna L. Married on 07/11/2020

Incredible DJ!

We got married this past July, and our wedding was constantly changing due to COVID-19. Rick with Rickochet Entertainment was incredibly flexible with our changes, understanding, patient, and optimistic. Not only that, but he was a breeze to work with. Very personable. He cared about us as a couple, striving to get to know us and our music tastes. Honestly, our wedding and reception were incredible because of his services . He was the perfect emcee and DJ. He kept our reception fun while also following guidelines. Thank you to Rickochet entertainment for being AWESOME and super professional!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 07/10/2020

Incredible DJ service

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Rickochet entertainment! Due to covid we had to completely replan our wedding. We had stumbled upon Rick’s company and we are so glad that we did! Not only did he really work with us and help us out during this crazy covid time, but he was also super dedicated to making sure that our wedding was perfect! Rick was always extremely easy to get a hold of and also offered amazing insight and advice. He really works to build a connection and relationship with his clients. Our wedding was seamless and I really attribute a lot of that to Rick and how skilled he is at his profession. Whenever anyone talks about the wedding, they always mention how cool, kind and incredible our DJ was. Rickochet entertainment is truly the way to go for whatever music/ Dj service you need!
  • Cherokee
    Cherokee Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rickochet Entertainment did an amazing job!!! Seriously such a great choice of DJ and photobooth!! Everything went very smoothly and the music was perfect. Rick and Deonna were so easy to work with and really cater to what you want for your special day. Our entire wedding was out on the dance floor and having an amazing time, and suggestions were always allowed. We got countless compliments on the flow of the wedding and the overall feel, and I would say a lot of that came from the music and thought that Rick put into our day. The suggestions Rick provided us were awesome, and really helped us to make sure that everything was the way we had always imagined it. Strongly, strongly suggest Rickochet Entertainment.
    Melanie T. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Put us at ease and got everyone on the dance floor!

We had a frustrating miscommunication with our original DJ a week before our wedding. Rick immediately responded and jumped in to save our wedding! He handled a very stressful situation (at least on our end), with such understanding, organization, and professionalism. He immediately let us know everything he needed, asked questions, reassured us, and everything in between. He has such a skill for song selection and flow of music throughout the night, and was able to play guests' song requests (from invitations) at different times. Rick knows how to get everyone dancing - from our parents, grandparents, and kiddos. I highly recommend Rick as a DJ!
  • Zach
    Zach M. Married on 10/19/2019

The Value of an Experienced DJ

The entire experience of having Rickochet Entertainment for our wedding reception DJ was positive. From the online tools to make a personalized timeline and request songs to his awesome sound system and up-lighting. Most important, he was skilled behind the decks, keeping our guests dancing all night, and his experience also helped us stay on schedule. I would highly recommend Rick and his company. It makes a huge difference to have an experienced professional to help run things on your big day.
    Lucy Married on 10/12/2019

Rickochet Saved the Day

Working with Rick was great. He made every effort to get to know us in advance, despite us living across the country. His platform for choosing songs ahead of time was user-friendly and made it so much easier to plan. We turned to him for advice and for his opinion about numerous aspects of the wedding and he gave us honest answers and offered helpful suggestions and solutions. The night of the wedding, it was clear that we just needed to leave it to Rick to run the show. He knows how to get a crowd going if you trust him to take over! Our guests had a blast on the dance floor.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

We were so fortunate to have booked Rickochet Entertainment for our wedding day! He did a wonderful job with all of the music - from walking down the aisle to dancing the night away. We also very much enjoyed the photo booth his company provided! He was extremely professional and we all had a wonderful time! Thanks, Rick!
    Adam R. Married on 01/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and wanting more!

We know many people say this but we are confident that Rickochet Entertainment is the best wedding DJ. We sifted through many DJ’s to find the best one for our day and we weren’t disappointed in the least, in fact we were happily surprised. Rick personally DJ’d our wedding and made us feel at ease among the wedding planning chaos. We were able to choose our own songs on, his easy to navigate website, and on the day of we didn’t have to worry about micromanaging him to get the party going. Everything was on time according to the schedule we worked out through many calls and meetings with Rick. He was professional and easy going, he was attentive and in-tune with the crowd and asked our wishes for timelines and events during opportune times at the reception. No complaints at all, we only wish we could’ve had a longer reception to have him as a DJ longer and joke about having another wedding just for the music!

Thank you Rick!
    Shannon Married on 09/23/2018

Just go with Rickochet!

It's hard to choose a wedding DJ when there are so many good reviews for a lot of DJs in the area. However, if you're tired of searching and want a solid DJ, go with Rickochet Entertainment. I appreciated that Rick checked up on us several times during the planning process, especially because we lived out-of-town. I was reassured that I could be involved or un-involved in the music selection process which lifted a huge burden off my shoulders. I knew I was in good hands, and I was right. He was definitely able to feel for the crowd and choose great songs. My guests commented on how great my DJ was, and I agree- I had a blast on the dance floor!

Last, but not least, if you're planning on having a photobooth, save yourself some trouble and go with Rickochet Entertainment. They offer a great photobooth package and it's nice to have one less vendor to research on :)

Rick is genuine and sincerely wanted us to have a great time at our wedding. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!
    Melissa Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rick and Deonna at Rickochet Entertainment were awesome for our perfect day. Wedding planning is a stressful time and Rick made it so much more comfortable. Whether you are an experienced couple and know exactly what you want, or you were like us and really needed some guidance, Rickochet Entertainment will fit your needs. We also highly recommend the photo booth - our guests loved it!!!
    Thanks again guys!!!
    Melissa & Josh 9.22.18
    Kristen Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome!!!

I could not have hoped for more from my wedding DJ. Rick went above and beyond every step of the way from our first call to posting pics right after our wedding of our group dancing. He had the perfect timing with the song selection. He also was excellent at keeping the event flowing and the energy up. I truly loved having Rick for our wedding DJ and highly recommend him!!!
  • I
    Isabelle Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rickochet Entertainment made our wedding day so fun!! From the very beginning the planning process was a breeze with their online portal. My husband and I each grabbed a drink, hunkered in on the couch and had a blast going through all of their pre-created lists of songs and then created our own special list. It was sooooo easy, no downloading or sharing multiple emails it was all just right there. Another favorite thing about Rickochet Entertainment is there was no hidden fees and no sales pitch for things we did not need. We really felt like we were planning our wedding day with a friend who just wanted us to have the best party without a hitch. Lastly, ever been to a wedding where the wedding DJ is super awkward and thinks its his show? Not with Rickochet Entertainment. The DJ spoke up when needed to make purposeful announcements and pump people up but otherwise just kept the music and the vibes going! From the pre-ceremony music, to the ceremony to our intro and first dances it was all perfection because of Rickochet!
    Katy Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rick was the dj for the full day at our wedding. He did such an amazing job from start to finish! He kept up great communication with my husband and I in the weeks before the wedding, getting to know us to make sure he knew what we wanted at different parts of the day and he worked fantastically with the staff at the venue. I never had to worry about a thing during the day of. During the dancing at the end of the night I was told multiple times by my guests that "the DJ is too good, I can't stop dancing!" And more than that, he would check in with us at different points of the night to make sure we were having a good time and to reassure us of anything we were insecure about. It was a perfect day and Rickochet Enertainment was a big part of why!
    Dave Married on 07/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rick & Deonna Franz are amazingly professional! They guided us through the entire process. Prior to the event, they helped us map out our schedule for the evening and they maintained an excellent balance of enabling what we wanted vs suggesting things we might want to consider. Their advice (based on their considerable experience) was excellent. On the evening of the event, they worked with other vendors to make sure everything went exactly on schedule and everything was taken care of. The music, from soft and easy during cocktail hour, all the way up through raising the roof at the end of the night, was absolutely flawless. It literally could not have been better. We will never use another DJ. We highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment!!
    Sara Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were GREAT! Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever thought and a lot of it had to do with Richochet Entertainment.
    Grace Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rick and Deanna were overall amazing and were without a doubt one of the best aspects of the entire wedding. Prior to the wedding, Rick was very communicative and let us contribute as much as we wanted, while helping us get those small details that we didn't know about (like a song for cake cutting).

During the wedding, Rick seamlessly provided excellent music all night long. We had a mixed crowd with many people from India and some from South America and Rick did a phenomenal job mixing songs from all these different places and keeping everyone dancing all night! We had many people tell us that it was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to, and even people who typically don't dance were out on the floor!

Deanna ran a great photo booth and we have so many wonderful and fun photos to remember the night from.

I cannot recommend Rickochet highly enough. They were amazing before, during, and after the wedding.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rickochet Entertainment was our wedding DJ, and Rick and Deonna were great to work with for our June mountain wedding! They offered us a great experience for a really great price. They went above and beyond our expectations in so many ways. They have lots of experience and when we met in person they had great recommendations and answers to all of our questions. They made the process very easy and fun as well. I really like their website with a list of recommended music...this is a great feature. I also let them pick out a lot of the dinner and dance music and all I told him was the genre, and it was perfect! On the day of our wedding, Rick was very helpful and accommodating of my requests and also had a great idea for getting everyone on the dance floor. Once everyone was out there, it was a DANCE PARTY! Rick knew exactly how to read the crowd and what song to play next. He rocked it, and so many guests told me, "...oh he's good". I know I didn't want my wedding to be a dancing flop, so I'm so happy I hired Rickochet! I've been to weddings that have no DJ...just a laptop and cheap, barely audible speakers, and let me tell you, NO ONE dances at those, it's just not even close to being the same. Rick gave us a nice bottle of wine as a thank you gift as well...a very nice touch. Thank you so much!
    Jordan Married on 02/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rickochet entertainment is the absolute best! They will make your vision a reality. They did a fantastic job of taking the time understand what was important to us, then putting it all together. Not only did they make our wedding night fun for everyone with the music and dancing, they managed the timeline seamlessly, provided a fantastic photo booth, and made sure everything fell into place. They are so easy to work with and will go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. Thank you!
    Amanda Married on 12/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rickochet Entertainment was the perfect addition to our wedding--Rick was friendly, courteous, encouraging, and very available throughout all the ins and outs of the planning process. He and Deonna worked beautifully with us and with our other event staff (caterers, venue, etc.), and we knew we could count on them to be timely, to have classy presentation, and make our reception go off without a hitch! The photo booth was fabulous, and the music was absolutely perfect--we got so many requests from guests to see our playlist. By the end of the night, everyone was saying that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding, and we owe so much of that to Rickochet! Truly, you just can't do better than these guys.
    Paige Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rick and Deanna were part of our wedding as the DJ and running the photobooth. They helped make our wedding the party that we wanted it to be! Rick took the time to meet with us in person before the wedding, in addition to being available for several phone meetings leading up to the big day. Rick really helped to keep the wedding on track and make sure to get to all the important events (speeches, dances, bouquet toss, etc.). They were both great to work with, and I would definitely include them in our wedding if I had to do it all over again.
    Dustin Married on 09/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Rickochet Entertainment for our wedding held at the Garden of the Gods in Sept. Rick and his team were ready rain or shine in providing a fun and professional atmosphere. Their customer service was outstanding and they made planning this part of our wedding effortless. They also offered a photo booth to add to our reception which was a huge hit with our guests! Thanks Rick for knocking this one out of the park!!!!!!
    Amy Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rickochet Entertainment is an outstanding vendor! Rick is there for you every step of the way. We were able to have numerous calls and in-person meetings so that we were all on the same page for our wedding. They are excellent at providing a full-service experience. Rick handled so many details for our wedding that it was like having an additional coordinator. I can't recommend them enough!
    Katey Married on 09/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rick was a really awesome guy to work with and did an amazing job at the wedding. His music collection website where you can chose your own music for the wedding was really helpful for me in the planning process!
illustration stars