Rickochet Entertainment Reviews

43 | Colorado Springs, CO

43 Reviews for Rickochet Entertainment

43 Rickochet Entertainment Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Rick and Deonna at Rickochet Entertainment were awesome for our perfect day. Wedding planning is a stressful time and Rick made it so much more comfortable. Whether you are an experienced couple and know exactly what you want, or you were like us and really needed some guidance, Rickochet Entertainment will fit your needs. We also highly recommend the photo booth - our guests loved it!!!
    Thanks again guys!!!
    Melissa & Josh 9.22.18

• I

Isabelle · Married on 08/25/2018

Rickochet Entertainment made our wedding day so fun!! From the very beginning the planning process was a breeze with their online portal. My husband and I each grabbed a drink, hunkered in on the couch and had a blast going through all of their pre-created lists of songs and then created our own special list. It was sooooo easy, no downloading or sharing multiple emails it was all just right there. Another favorite thing about Rickochet Entertainment is there was no hidden fees and no sales pitch for things we did not need. We really felt like we were planning our wedding day with a friend who just wanted us to have the best party without a hitch. Lastly, ever been to a wedding where the wedding DJ is super awkward and thinks its his show? Not with Rickochet Entertainment. The DJ spoke up when needed to make purposeful announcements and pump people up but otherwise just kept the music and the vibes going! From the pre-ceremony music, to the ceremony to our intro and first dances it was all perfection because of Rickochet!

Katy · Married on 08/11/2018

Rick was the dj for the full day at our wedding. He did such an amazing job from start to finish! He kept up great communication with my husband and I in the weeks before the wedding, getting to know us to make sure he knew what we wanted at different parts of the day and he worked fantastically with the staff at the venue. I never had to worry about a thing during the day of. During the dancing at the end of the night I was told multiple times by my guests that "the DJ is too good, I can't stop dancing!" And more than that, he would check in with us at different points of the night to make sure we were having a good time and to reassure us of anything we were insecure about. It was a perfect day and Rickochet Enertainment was a big part of why!

Dave · Married on 07/27/2018

Rick & Deonna Franz are amazingly professional! They guided us through the entire process. Prior to the event, they helped us map out our schedule for the evening and they maintained an excellent balance of enabling what we wanted vs suggesting things we might want to consider. Their advice (based on their considerable experience) was excellent. On the evening of the event, they worked with other vendors to make sure everything went exactly on schedule and everything was taken care of. The music, from soft and easy during cocktail hour, all the way up through raising the roof at the end of the night, was absolutely flawless. It literally could not have been better. We will never use another DJ. We highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment!!

Rickochet Entertainment 1

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

They were GREAT! Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever thought and a lot of it had to do with Richochet Entertainment.

Grace · Married on 07/07/2018

Rick and Deanna were overall amazing and were without a doubt one of the best aspects of the entire wedding. Prior to the wedding, Rick was very communicative and let us contribute as much as we wanted, while helping us get those small details that we didn't know about (like a song for cake cutting).

During the wedding, Rick seamlessly provided excellent music all night long. We had a mixed crowd with many people from India and some from South America and Rick did a phenomenal job mixing songs from all these different places and keeping everyone dancing all night! We had many people tell us that it was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to, and even people who typically don't dance were out on the floor!

Deanna ran a great photo booth and we have so many wonderful and fun photos to remember the night from.

I cannot recommend Rickochet highly enough. They were amazing before, during, and after the wedding.

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Rickochet Entertainment was our wedding DJ, and Rick and Deonna were great to work with for our June mountain wedding! They offered us a great experience for a really great price. They went above and beyond our expectations in so many ways. They have lots of experience and when we met in person they had great recommendations and answers to all of our questions. They made the process very easy and fun as well. I really like their website with a list of recommended music...this is a great feature. I also let them pick out a lot of the dinner and dance music and all I told him was the genre, and it was perfect! On the day of our wedding, Rick was very helpful and accommodating of my requests and also had a great idea for getting everyone on the dance floor. Once everyone was out there, it was a DANCE PARTY! Rick knew exactly how to read the crowd and what song to play next. He rocked it, and so many guests told me, "...oh he's good". I know I didn't want my wedding to be a dancing flop, so I'm so happy I hired Rickochet! I've been to weddings that have no DJ...just a laptop and cheap, barely audible speakers, and let me tell you, NO ONE dances at those, it's just not even close to being the same. Rick gave us a nice bottle of wine as a thank you gift as well...a very nice touch. Thank you so much!

Rickochet Entertainment 2

Jordan · Married on 02/18/2018

Rickochet entertainment is the absolute best! They will make your vision a reality. They did a fantastic job of taking the time understand what was important to us, then putting it all together. Not only did they make our wedding night fun for everyone with the music and dancing, they managed the timeline seamlessly, provided a fantastic photo booth, and made sure everything fell into place. They are so easy to work with and will go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2017

Rickochet Entertainment was the perfect addition to our wedding--Rick was friendly, courteous, encouraging, and very available throughout all the ins and outs of the planning process. He and Deonna worked beautifully with us and with our other event staff (caterers, venue, etc.), and we knew we could count on them to be timely, to have classy presentation, and make our reception go off without a hitch! The photo booth was fabulous, and the music was absolutely perfect--we got so many requests from guests to see our playlist. By the end of the night, everyone was saying that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding, and we owe so much of that to Rickochet! Truly, you just can't do better than these guys.

Paige · Married on 10/07/2017

Rick and Deanna were part of our wedding as the DJ and running the photobooth. They helped make our wedding the party that we wanted it to be! Rick took the time to meet with us in person before the wedding, in addition to being available for several phone meetings leading up to the big day. Rick really helped to keep the wedding on track and make sure to get to all the important events (speeches, dances, bouquet toss, etc.). They were both great to work with, and I would definitely include them in our wedding if I had to do it all over again.

Rickochet Entertainment 3

Dustin · Married on 09/29/2017

We hired Rickochet Entertainment for our wedding held at the Garden of the Gods in Sept. Rick and his team were ready rain or shine in providing a fun and professional atmosphere. Their customer service was outstanding and they made planning this part of our wedding effortless. They also offered a photo booth to add to our reception which was a huge hit with our guests! Thanks Rick for knocking this one out of the park!!!!!!

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

Rickochet Entertainment is an outstanding vendor! Rick is there for you every step of the way. We were able to have numerous calls and in-person meetings so that we were all on the same page for our wedding. They are excellent at providing a full-service experience. Rick handled so many details for our wedding that it was like having an additional coordinator. I can't recommend them enough!

Katey · Married on 09/07/2017

Rick was a really awesome guy to work with and did an amazing job at the wedding. His music collection website where you can chose your own music for the wedding was really helpful for me in the planning process!

Ryan · Married on 08/17/2017

Rickochet Entertainment helped make our wedding a truly unforgettable event! From the initial conversation to the face-to-face meeting to the actual day of, we had no issues with this area of our wedding/reception! Other than a few selections, we gave Rickochet Entertainment complete control over the entertainment and music at the reception, and most everybody stayed on the dancefloor the entire night! Thank you Rick for your expertise and guidance throughout this entire experience! You truly made our wedding and event we will never forget!

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Rick and his wife were incredibly kind, attentive, and professional from the start of the process (initial consulting) to the very end. They engaged with us meaningfully on our preferences and wedding vision, they reached out often to see if there was anything we needed from them, and on the day of the wedding Rick was incredibly flexible with our wedding venue. We were outside, inside, on multiple floors, and Rick made each of those transitions seamless. No matter how slow we could be at times getting back to him or how impromptu (and somewhat odd) some of our decisions were on the day of the wedding -- Rick was always ready. Always patient, always kind, always professional, and always fun! My husband and I are both incredibly happy that we chose Rickochet Entertainment!

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Rick was fantastic and kept the crowd engaged while Deonna was awesome with the photo booth, a must have. Look no further people this is your DJ.

Arielle · Married on 07/08/2017

Rick and his wife were amazingly accommodating and cool with our nontraditional second reception for our wedding that was held in another state. The Photo Booth was a wonderful touch that made us feel better about not hiring a second photographer for the second event. They even graciously gifted us with a bottle of wine as a wedding gift. The simple touches made us feel extra special and cared for. I highly recommend this husband-wife team!

Kate · Married on 07/01/2017

Rick and Deonna are amazing! We hired them to provide entertainment for our wedding in Colorado. We did not use a wedding planner, and Rick was wonderful in keeping the night on track according to our timeline. They pay attention to every detail and make planning the music and timeline a breeze and set up several meetings with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Our guests loved their photo booth. I would highly recommend their services for any wedding or event!

Tanner · Married on 06/24/2017

Rick & Deonna were amazing! They absolutely went above and beyond for us, and they made our wedding so much fun! My wife and I did not have a wedding planner/coordinator, and Rick really took it upon himself to do a lot of planning for us in advance, both several weeks out and the day before.

Rick really worked hard to make sure we were getting the wedding we wanted -- he never pushed anything on us we didn't want, but he was full of really great ideas that had never occurred to us. Rickochet was an amazing value, as well. For everything Rick & Deonna did for us, from all the phone calls and site visits, to making the ceremony and reception run smoothly, they were absolutely invaluable and a screaming deal.

Our reception was so much damn fun. I think everyone has nerves about people dancing and having fun at their wedding, and Rick was phenomenal about getting people out there of all ages!

We are so grateful for everything they did. I really can't imagine our wedding without them. Rick & Deonna were both class acts, and we highly recommend them.

Tanner & Mary

Theresa · Married on 06/03/2017

Rick was fantastic! We talked several times and met him before our wedding. I didn't have a lot of help planning my wedding so I relied on Rick to help with some of the music selections for the ceremony. He even got my Dad's favorite song for the Father/Daughter dance. I didn't have to worry about any of the ceremony or reception music thanks to Rick. We would happily recommend him! Theresa and Bob

Tim · Married on 05/28/2017

Rickochet Entertainment was hands down the best choice for a DJ we could have made for our wedding! Rick and his wife guided us the entire way with planning our music selection and photo booth. Rick did an amazing job of keep our reception lively and our guests on the dance floor. Rickochet Entertainment was genuinely invested in making our wedding and reception a success.

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot thank Rickochet Entertainment enough for making my wedding day the best day ever. Rick and his wife Deonna are two incredible people, with a sincere gift for bringing a bride’s vision come to life. I had always dreamed of having an epic dance party at my wedding reception, and thanks to Rickochet entertainment, we had a BEYOND epic dance party. The music, the lights, and the energy were all there, all night. It was everything and so much more than I could have ever asked for or imagined. I look back at my wedding day with so many wonderful memories because of the talent and effort brought by Rickochet Entertainment. If you are looking for an incredible DJ, and an incredible company to work with, I highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment.

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

Rick was amazing! He DJ's Patriot High School's very 1st prom and he made it an event that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! He made planning for this event a piece of cake - he took care of absolutely everything we needed! During prom, he got the kids up and dancing and made sure that everyone was having a great time! I cannot recommend Rick and his company enough! Thank you so much!!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

As cliché as it sounds, we truly cannot say enough about Rickochet Entertainment to do justice to how wonderful they are. Rick and Deonna were there for us from the beginning of the planning process through the end of the event.
    We interviewed several DJ companies but what stood out about Rick was his desire to get to know us, our style, our music preferences, and his ability to be personable. He wanted to make sure Rickochet was a good fit for us, not treating the conversation as a sales pitch.
    We did not hire a wedding planner, planning the event ourselves, but never having planned a wedding left us with a lot of questions. Rick helped to walk us through the timeline of the day and offered advice on ways to make the day flow smoothly. He was very kind and open to any of our input, often reminding us that it is our day and he and Deonna were just there to make sure it was everything we wanted. Rick was always available, never difficult to get a response from.
    Rick scouted the venue beforehand to plan his setup and coordinated with all the vendors to make sure all were aware of the timeline and that all flowed smoothly.
    The music for our wedding was perfect. Rick’s history as a DJ in clubs allowed him to smoothly transition from one song to the next and to make sure it was a party all night long. We are not exaggerating when we say our dance floor was never without people dancing from the time the reception started to the last song.
    Working with Rickochet Entertainment was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Helping with planning our timeline, guiding us through the process, catering to any request we had, keeping in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and being genuine people were just icing on the cake to the amazing music experience they provided. We would highly recommend Rickochet Entertainment to anyone for any event, especially a wedding. They simply can’t be beat.

Sean · Married on 12/31/2016

Thinking back to our Wedding on New Years Eve in Vail, Colorado I can't imagine the night without Rick's amazing DJ skills. He played all the songs we requested and filled in all the gaps perfectly with songs that kept everyone at the reception dancing. He did a great job working with our other staff members and our Day of Coordinator to make sure our big night was flawless. It was so nice to trust that he was taking care of all our music and MC needs throughout the night when we had so much else to occupy our attention. His rates were fair and he traveled all the way up to the mountains on NYE to work on the holiday. He even offered to send us a CD with the exact playlist from our wedding so we can relive the night for years to come. We can't thank you enough, Rick! Thanks for making our big day so special.