RickeHerbert Photography

7801 York rd, Baltimore, Maryland 21204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About RickeHerbert Photography

A renown photographer once said ”Photography is an affair of the heart” I work passionately to tell love stories that are beautiful, cohesive, and authentic. I enjoy observing the small nuances, tiny gestures, subtle glances that capture raw emotion and romantic moments.

Yet, I am not just another guy with a camera. I study and master modern photography techniques so that my clients are guaranteed polished and sophisticated images that they are proud to hang on their walls for the world to see!

You can relax while I capture your story with warmth, sensitivity, and humor. I promise we will have fun together! Get ready for a fun and simple experience that blends seamlessly into your day.

If you are interested in learning more about me get in touch and let's connect!

Follow RickeHerbert Photography on
Wedding Ring Hawaii

2 Reviews for RickeHerbert Photography

• Hannah

Hannah Bloch · Married on 03/22/2019

Stop looking and BOOK HIM NOW!!

I thoroughly searched through literally hundreds of photographers. I was a tad, ok - extremely! - picky when it came to my big day and the type of photos I wanted to walk away with!
    Before finding Ricke, I spoke with many talented, top of the line photographers, frankly I had a difficult time doing business with them.
    When I first spoke to Ricke he was instantly so accommodating and willing to help out with ideas and brainstorming, even prior to hiring him! He was unfailingly responsive and honest about what was feasible and how to best achieve our vision and more! We really appreciated that he didn’t charge for surprise “extras” like so many others did, everything was straightforward and easy to navigate. Ricke is a very laid back yet creative guy, he has a sense of humor that helps you relax and actually look natural, happy, and GOOOOD in your photos! I have to say, Ricke blew away our expectations and we couldn’t be happier! When we got our images back, nearly every photo we said was our “favorite” It was impossible to choose because there were just so many gorgeous, authentic, and unique images!
    So stop researching and just book book book! I promise you won’t regret it! Ricke - we love you and we are forever grateful!
    Hannah & Jesse

Sent on 04/29/2019

RickeHerbert Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount