7801 York rd, Baltimore, MD 21204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About RickeHerbert Photography

RickeHerbert Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Baltimore, Maryland. This company strives to capture the true essence of their clients, passionately reiterating their unique narrative through visual storytelling. They are skilled at putting together cohesive and authentic depictions, observing even the smallest, nuanced details that many would overlook. Whatever raw, romantic moment happens, this photography team is sure to capture it in the most beautiful of ways.

RickeHerbert Photography is not just another run-of-the-mill photography business. Ricke, the owner, has studied and mastered modern techniques in order to deliver the highest quality service to his clients. With this in mind, couples can rest easy knowing that they will receive polished and sophisticated mementos from their special day. Should a couple be interested in using Ricke's services, they are encouraged to reach out and schedule a consultation to discuss their wedding photography needs.

Follow RickeHerbert Photography on

3 Reviews for RickeHerbert Photography

• Leah

Leah · Married on 09/03/2019

Couldn't Ask for More!

We did both our engagement shoot with Ricke and then our Wedding Day and we wouldn’t have wanted it any other way! He made us feel comfortable and put us at ease from the beginning. He was great at capturing our best angles and had an eye for finding places that would give us a beautiful setting. Ricke was able to give gentle guidance for how we should pose for some shots (We’re not models after all!)

What I really liked were his creative ideas for capturing the moment - like the way he could simulating rain falling (without getting us wet!) and getting drone footage of the wedding day! Nowadays almost everything has been done by a wedding photographer, but he had some genuinely unique ideas. On the Wedding Day he remembered the specific shots of family we had requested, which was a load off of my mind! Throughout the process for both days he was incredibly responsive and clear on the scope of work, pricing, etc. and we got our photos back to us faster than we had expected. It took me weeks to decide which photos were my favorites, but we loved all of them and now have several stunning photos framed to remind us of the happiest day of our lives! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Bloch · Married on 03/22/2019

Stop looking and BOOK HIM NOW!!

I thoroughly searched through literally hundreds of photographers. I was a tad, ok - extremely! - picky when it came to my big day and the type of photos I wanted to walk away with!
    Before finding Ricke, I spoke with many talented, top of the line photographers, frankly I had a difficult time doing business with them.
    When I first spoke to Ricke he was instantly so accommodating and willing to help out with ideas and brainstorming, even prior to hiring him! He was unfailingly responsive and honest about what was feasible and how to best achieve our vision and more! We really appreciated that he didn’t charge for surprise “extras” like so many others did, everything was straightforward and easy to navigate. Ricke is a very laid back yet creative guy, he has a sense of humor that helps you relax and actually look natural, happy, and GOOOOD in your photos! I have to say, Ricke blew away our expectations and we couldn’t be happier! When we got our images back, nearly every photo we said was our “favorite” It was impossible to choose because there were just so many gorgeous, authentic, and unique images!
    So stop researching and just book book book! I promise you won’t regret it! Ricke - we love you and we are forever grateful!
    Hannah & Jesse

Sent on 04/29/2019

RickeHerbert Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 7801 York rd Baltimore, MD, 21204 See on map