Megan Alysse Photography

Parkville, Maryland View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price
I am a fun, efficient and more importantly affordable wedding photographer located in the DMV. Even though I reside in Maryland, I will travel anywhere, love has no boundaries. 😊My relationship with my bride and grooms mean the most to me, I want to get to know you like your friends know you. I don’t want to just be your wedding photographer I want to be someone you feel 100% comfortable around! Most of my brides will tell you we text all the time and about pretty much anything, at all hours of the night.
I look forward to hearing from you all!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400.00

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Jamie R. Married on 05/29/2021

Only photographer I will every use!

Megan is AMAZING to work with!!! She first shot our engagement photos, and even captured moments with our little pup! I couldn't stop looking at the photos and how perfectly she captured us as a couple. While she was shooting, we saw her taking photos through a tube that looked like a paper towel roll and we were like "???" but HOLY COW DOES THIS GIRL KNOW WHAT SHES DOING. Those photos turned out ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. When she shot our wedding, she was great with getting all of our fun times, both posed and candid. She and her partner Jenny got so many great pics throughout the day, and I can't express how grateful I am for how they perfectly captured the day from start to finish. She was such a trooper too since it rained all day! She braved the bad weather to make sure our special day was documented perfectly. She is the only photographer I will use from here on out!! Worth every penny! Thank you, Megan, for everything!!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 10/10/2020

Look no further! If we could give 10 stars, we would!

Megan is an incredible photographer. From out consult, to creating a vision of our engagement session, she was responsive, knew what to ask and how to bring it all to fruition. Megan has an amazing eye and a huge heart! Megan travels domestically and internationally and will be shooting our wedding in October 2020! We adore her and her photographs are AMAZING!
  • Rhea
    Rhea Married on 08/18/2019

Megan is amazing!

Megan captured our wedding day and did such an AMAZING job. Our sneak peeks have received so many compliments!!! She is a natural and made us feel comfortable the whole day/night. Our wedding guest list was 250 and our wedding party was large but Megan handled it with no problems! Her and her assistant went above and beyond. She even assisted with removing my veil and made sure we didn’t need anything throughout the night! Every bride wants their wedding day to be beautiful and Megan truly made our day look beautiful through the pictures captured!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

I had the honor of "working" with Megan and her partner Brittany at a recent ceremony. Not only did they professionally and gracefully handle the challenging "hall" space with poor lighting, but they provided calmness and support to the wedding party (and especially to the bride, who arrived 10 minutes past the ceremony start time). Not once was Megan flustered or unprofessional- she was nothing but kind, spirited, and attentive to details. However, what probably has impressed me the most about Megan Alysse Photography has been her responsiveness. Before I left, I asked if she would please email me some photos from the ceremony and I asked if I could write her a review on Wedding Wire (which she said she wasn't a member of). Not only did I receive an email with photos from her just a few short days later, but I also received a message to connect on Wedding Wire, which meant she took the initiative to go on and create an account! Talk about a woman with a desire to photograph and capture YOUR special day... there's a reason you bumped into her on this website today... do yourself a favor and reach out to her. I have a feeling that the conversation to follow will remind you of an old friend, and who better to capture your most special moments then a friend with such incredible passion and experience?

Cub hill rd Parkville, Maryland, 21234
Location of (Megan Alysse Photography)

Megan Alysse Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Alysse Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Alysse Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Alysse Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Alysse Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Alysse Photography offer?

Megan Alysse Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Megan Alysse Photography offer?

Megan Alysse Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Alysse Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Alysse Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Megan Alysse Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Alysse Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding