Malvern, PA 19355 Map · Phone number

Rick Loesche Photography 7
  • Dasha

Dasha Tyson · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Photographer

From the first time I spoke to Rick, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He was so accommodating and easy to work with and really went over all the detail and timing of everything with me to put me at ease. He was available and answered any question I had very quickly, and worked with any request I had. We had great communication and he completely calmed my nerves about one of the most important aspect of our wedding. He showed up early to shoot us getting ready and the room was a crowded mess, and he just made it work and made sure I never had to stress about timing or anything. You could tell how passionate he is about what he does and what a beautiful eye he has for photography. If you’re considering booking, don’t even hesitate! You will absolutely not regret it !!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Erin Mcilwain · Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful experience

From beginning to end, Rick was exactly what we needed for our wedding. During our first meeting, Rick was professional and friendly. He met my husband and I to go over the details of our wedding. We ended up having to bring our son, and Rick was totally flexible. He was able to speed up our meeting, without missing a step, to accommodate our needs. He is so friendly and easy to talk to. As the day approached he helped me figure out times that would work with everyone involved. He certainly didn't have to, but he was happy to give advice. On our big day, Rick was right on time with a big smile. In the beginning of the day we were in a bit of a time crunch, but that did not stop him from getting the job done. He gave direction quickly, but friendly so we could get a good amount of photos in. ANY time I suggested a possible photo I wanted he was happy to snap the shot. We had multiple locations (hotel to get ready, park for first look, and the venue). Rick did not break a sweat, he did everything with ease. Again when in the park if there was a certain photo I wanted l, he was open and responsive to our opinion. At the reception it felt like he was everywhere. He was able to get our ring photos without pulling us away from the night. I just got all my photos back a few days ago, and I am in LOVE. He captured everything. He got action shots, and great photos I will treasure forever. He was truly the perfect addition to our night. Most things about that night will fade with time, but photos are forever. I'm so glad that Rick was there to capture our night! I HIGHLY recommend you consider Rick for your big day. We got married 8/9/19.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic Photo

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Rick. He was very responsive and easy to work with, and he takes beautiful pictures. We were married in an outdoor setting and Rick used the natural lighting perfectly to get the right pictures. He had many poses ready for us to do, but he was also very flexible in letting us suggest some to him as well. I would definitely recommend Rick for your wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2019

• Just Joey Productions
    Just Joey Productions Wedding Videographers

A veteran, natural photographer who knows exactly where to be and how to handle all situations on your wedding day. There are many experienced professionals, but Rick Loesche doesn't make anyone feel like he knows it all- he is incredibly easy to work with and all allows everyone around him, also hired to spoil a bride and groom, to do just that. Hire Rick and you will be very happy- I would work with him again in a second!

• Malvern, 19355 See on map