63 Reviews for Rick Loesche Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
63 Rick Loesche Photography Reviews

Rick recently shot our NYE wedding after already doing our engagement shoot which came out phenomenal! Rick positive laid back attitude was a perfect match for us as a couple. He had complete control over our large bridal party and got some amazing shots. He was professional and passionate the whole day. I am so happy we crossed paths and he was there to capture our day! I HIGHLY recommend him! I know I will be using him lots more in the future!

Profile Picture Anne , 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Rick was such a great photographer! It was great to see his passion of photography shine through as our wedding day went on. He was very punctual and had so many ideas which resulted in great pictures! If you are looking for a professional and well experienced photographer, Rick is great!

Profile Picture LaTasha , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with Rick’s attention to detail and positive attitude. He was accommodating, creative, and went above-and-beyond what we could have expected. We would highly recommend his service for engagement photos, wedding photos, and everything else in between.

Profile Picture James, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick was amazing!! I know he captured our wedding dat perfectly already, and I’ve only seen 15 photos out of the 100s that he took! Rick was able to capture almost every photo I wanted! He also is an overall blessing to work with! I definitely recommend him for future weddings! Thanks Rick!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick! Absolutely amazing! Rick provided us with great service never did I have to wonder about anything when it came to my daughters wedding. He even let us name our price and gave us phenomenal service. I am soooo glad that our original photographer was unable to service us. You didn't even know that Rick was there until he said he was leaving. Rick is a top notch professional photographer. He even knew how to keep guest under control while he was shooting professional pictures and others with the cell phones. Never once did Rick lose his cool. He just did what he was suppose to do, worked the crowd and gave us great pictures. Rick im telling you is a top notch photographer and I'm telling you he will work within your budget. Just call him and ask him OMG I will use him again again. I can't say enough! He did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thank you so much Rick! You provided us with memories that will last a life time! You won't be sorry if you choose Rick!

Profile Picture T., 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are thrilled with the photos Rick took of our wedding day. He was positive and professional and wonderful to work with from start to finish!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick is nothing short of amazing. The entire planning process with him was a breeze. He was extremely flexible and beyond helpful. With all of that aside his personality and the quality of is work is outstanding. I am extremely grateful for everything he has done for me/ I know I will be hiring him again in future. You will not go wrong by choosing to work with him! He truly helped with making my wedding day that much more special. Thank you again Rick!!!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick was absolutely a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting I knew he was the photographer for us. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind, funny, and most importantly passionate about his work. The pictures look amazing and provide an everlasting memory of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick is amazing. We wanted to be able to enjoy our wedding but still get the pictures we would treasure forever. Rick was quick with getting the shots we wanted and they all turned out great. Thank you Rick for everything you did to make our wedding perfect. We have the most amazing pictures to treasure forever.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick was more than I could have ever asked for! He was down to earth and so easy going. He has an eye for finding beauty in all types of locations. It is obvious he not only loves his job, but he is very skilled in all aspects of it. My pictures could not be any more beautiful! I will recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a photographer. I was extremely picky when looking for a photographer for myself and he easily exceeded all of my expectations!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick was extremely professional, accommodating, flexibile, and fun to work with. We especially loved his ability to capture moments not just pictures. He was willing to go beyond the norm for a wedding. We would highly recommend Rick Loesche Photography, we consider him second to none.

Profile Picture Mr. & Mrs. Chuck, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick was amazing!! He was very responsive before our wedding to all of my questions and suggestions. He was professional, polite, honest, adaptable, and always had our best interest in mind! He really values great pictures and also wants everyone involved to have fun! He was quick but also high quality because he really knows what he is doing! Rick went above and beyond for us because it rained on our wedding day and we missed taking some important pictures based on the weather, so he went out of his way to meet us the following day to take the pictures we wanted. Rick made our wedding day special and helped to capture amazing moments. If you want great pictures and a photographer who truly cares, you would be missing out if you didn't pick RICK for your special day! He's the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Rick at a bridal show at Downingtown Country Club in November 2016. While our need for a photographer is what initially drew us to his booth, his kind smile and equally amicable personality are what kept us there. After looking through his portfolio, we were sold: Rick's talent is evident the moment you lay your eyes on the beautiful pictures he has taken of other weddings.

Throughout this entire wedding planning process, Rick has been constantly available to answer any and all questions either one of us might have, even giving up his lunch breaks at work to speak with us on the phone. He is a highly professional, easy-to-work-with photographer, and we are so glad that we chose to work with him. We are beyond excited to see the images Rick captured of our special day.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met with Rick at the recommendation of friends who had him as the photographer for their wedding and we were immediately pleased! Rick is very personable and friendly, works to create a package that meets your needs, and loves being a photographer. He included an engagement session which was really nice for him to learn our style and for us to get comfortable in front of the camera. We loved the pictures! On our wedding day it rained off and on so Rick waited with the bridal party on the bus until it passed so that we could get some pictures outside. He was able to get a lot of pictures done in the 40 minutes of sunshine before it started raining again. Also, I have a large family and we wanted numerous group family shots so he worked with us as the plan changed from outside to an inside location due to the rain and Rick was incredibly patient with everyone and coordinated with us to get all of the family pictures. We loved having Rick as our photographer and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick is a wonderful person and photographer. You can tell he loves what he does and gets really excited when he gets a good shot.
He asked for our opinions, but also had his own ideas of course. He wanted to make me and my husband happy so was sure to get any photos we wanted. But I also loved that he had his own inspirations Whenever I asked if we can do this photo, he would just say whatever you want! Which honestly made me so happy that he fit our needs. He also tried to make pictures in the beginning a little quick so we would not miss all of our cocktail hour.
Rick took us out to the gardens that was at our venue at night to get some AWESOME shots with the moon and lit up waterfall!! He showed my husband and I some of them and we were so impressed. I can't say enough good things about Rick!:) If you have the chance, BOOK HIM!

Profile Picture Noel, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We really can't say enough good things about Rick. We were comfortable with him from the day we met him and he was so great to work with from start to finish. My husband and I are both shy and were nervous for engagement pictures but Rick made us so comfortable, we quickly forgot our nerves once we started. By the day of the wedding we knew we didn't have to worry. He was so attentive and made sure we got any pictures we had asked for and then some. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are beyond thrilled that we found Rick! His photographs are stunning and he was incredibly easy to work with. He made my husband (who despises photographs) actually enjoy the process for both our engagement pictures and at our wedding. Rick wanted us to be happy; he was willing to customize our package and also take our suggestions for poses while inputting his professional opinion. We highly recommend Rick to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Allyssa, 12/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Thank you Rick for making our day absolutely perfect! Rick was extremely professional and kept everything running smoothly. We were a bit nervous with daylight savings time, but Rick was on the ball making sure we got all of the photos in before sunset! Rick was a pleasure to work with and takes truly beautiful photographs. We highly recommend Rick Loesche Photography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rick was amazing! He answered all my questions and was very attentive to our wants/needs! He was so attentive to me, the bride too:-) My family and guests commented how kind he was. He went through my list of pictures I wanted ahead of time and got them all done without me reminding or asking! Overall, great service, talent and a VERY nice man!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick did a wonderful job with our wedding photos! He made me feel so comfortable and the pictures came out beautiful!! I would recommend him to anyone!! Thank you for taking amazing photos!!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick was great to work with! He was great with times, great with ideas, we had a great time with him and our pictures turn out fabulous and we couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rick was excellent. Prior to the event, he called my wife to ask what photo locations she had in mind, then he went to the venue to scout out the locations we told him about. During our wedding day he did an excellent job. He hit every location we wanted, and suggested a few others that he had seen on his scouting mission. We had 15 people in our bridal party, but he managed the crowd very efficiently. The pictures turned out perfect. No reason to spend $3,000-$4,000 on a photographer. Put our pictures nex to anyone who spent that much on a photographer and you will not be able to tell the difference.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I choose Rick as our wedding photographer for our June 25th wedding. He was very attentive and met with us prior to the wedding. Rick was amazing!!! He was very efficient with his time and took wonderful photos. He had a great personality and was very aware of my needs. He was very creative with his shots, angles, and lighting. We recently viewed our photographs online and they turned out beautifully. We are incredible pleased with his work!!!! Thanks Rick, you're the best.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files
4.7

Rick was very easy to work with. His pictures came out amazing. I would highly recommend him. My husband and I were very happy with his work.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

On a scale from 1 to 10, I would give Rick an 11. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day he was perfect. The photographs that he was able to produce for us were stunning. He listened to what my husband and I felt comfortable with, and what we did not like. It was important to us to not do too many staged photographs doing things that were not natural to us. Rick was able to keep us in our comfort zone, and didn't do anything too cheesy. Throughout my time with Rick I created a friendship and even if he wasn't our photographer I would have still invited him to our wedding. He is that good of a guy! He is such a sweet, genuine person and extremely talented. We are constantly getting compliments on our photographs, and people consistently remark on what I talented photographer we had. I would recommend Rick to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 3/19/16, 1 Review