Rick Loesche Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Janice
    Janice O. Married on 08/01/2021

Rick was an absolute pleasure!

Rick was an absolute joy to work with. He made sure to have every detail planned out for our big day. We love our pictures! He also remembered we wanted a group shot which he totally made happen! Thank you Rick!!!
  • Tom
    Tom S. Married on 03/21/2021

Seamless Quality

Rick was fantastic, he was fun to be around, very efficient, and knew exactly what he wanted the whole time. Moreover, he was very flexible and responsive to our desires (eg. Less pictures of just us since we’d had a first look shoot that morning). Most importantly, the pictures came out perfect! We loved having Rick and he helped everyone have a great time throughout the day - would highly recommend him!!!
  • Haylee
    Haylee M. Married on 01/09/2021

Rick was amazing

Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was on time, positive, and knew what he was doing. He delivered beautiful photos of our wedding. He was very professional and took any photos that we asked for in addition to the ones he took initially. His attitude and energy was positive and upbeat which helped take the stress of photos off our shoulder. We knew from the start that we were in great hands. I cannot say enough good things about Rick and highly recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer 10/10!
    Victoria M. Married on 08/29/2020

Best photographer ever

Rick was absolutely amazing. He went with the flow of our unconventional wedding and had such a great vision for all of our photos. It was awesome working with someone so laid back. Would highly recommend him!
    Angela S. Married on 08/14/2020

Great experience w/ Rick

Rick was amazing from start to finish! We used Rick for our engagement photos and then the day of our wedding (that was postponed numerous times). Which Rick was accommodating to each and every change. Rick was very engaged throughout our entire day, catching ALL the images. We highly recommend Rick to each and every couple looking for a wedding photographer!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 06/27/2020

Hire Rick!

Rick is so wonderful to work with! He’s very professional, responds quickly, attentive, and pays attention to the little details you don’t think about. His shots are very creative and he uses time efficiently. You will not be disappointed!
    Ann Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing Photographer

Rick was amazing along with his assistant! He was available whenever I needed to chat or touch base. Before the wedding we even did a timeline. He did a beautiful job getting multiple shots and angles.
  • Dasha
    Dasha T. Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Photographer

From the first time I spoke to Rick, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He was so accommodating and easy to work with and really went over all the detail and timing of everything with me to put me at ease. He was available and answered any question I had very quickly, and worked with any request I had. We had great communication and he completely calmed my nerves about one of the most important aspect of our wedding. He showed up early to shoot us getting ready and the room was a crowded mess, and he just made it work and made sure I never had to stress about timing or anything. You could tell how passionate he is about what he does and what a beautiful eye he has for photography. If you’re considering booking, don’t even hesitate! You will absolutely not regret it !!
    Erin M. Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful experience

From beginning to end, Rick was exactly what we needed for our wedding. During our first meeting, Rick was professional and friendly. He met my husband and I to go over the details of our wedding. We ended up having to bring our son, and Rick was totally flexible. He was able to speed up our meeting, without missing a step, to accommodate our needs. He is so friendly and easy to talk to. As the day approached he helped me figure out times that would work with everyone involved. He certainly didn't have to, but he was happy to give advice. On our big day, Rick was right on time with a big smile. In the beginning of the day we were in a bit of a time crunch, but that did not stop him from getting the job done. He gave direction quickly, but friendly so we could get a good amount of photos in. ANY time I suggested a possible photo I wanted he was happy to snap the shot. We had multiple locations (hotel to get ready, park for first look, and the venue). Rick did not break a sweat, he did everything with ease. Again when in the park if there was a certain photo I wanted l, he was open and responsive to our opinion. At the reception it felt like he was everywhere. He was able to get our ring photos without pulling us away from the night. I just got all my photos back a few days ago, and I am in LOVE. He captured everything. He got action shots, and great photos I will treasure forever. He was truly the perfect addition to our night. Most things about that night will fade with time, but photos are forever. I'm so glad that Rick was there to capture our night! I HIGHLY recommend you consider Rick for your big day. We got married 8/9/19.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic Photo

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Rick. He was very responsive and easy to work with, and he takes beautiful pictures. We were married in an outdoor setting and Rick used the natural lighting perfectly to get the right pictures. He had many poses ready for us to do, but he was also very flexible in letting us suggest some to him as well. I would definitely recommend Rick for your wedding!
    Jennifer D. Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding 06-29-2019

Rick is very good at what he does and you can see the passion in his work. We loved working with Rick.
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing wedding photos!!!

Rick was absolutely amazing!!! You can tell he is really passionate about making sure you are getting the photos you want. My husband is old fashioned and refused to have a first look. Our wedding was towards the end of November and started at 4pm, meaning we had a very small window to get outdoor photos after the ceremony..but Rick got THEM!!! Not only are our couple photos gorgeous, but our wedding party photos touched everything we wanted! My mother and sister (MOH) said Rick was there everytime they turned around at the reception and ready go take a photo for them. I couldn’t have been happier with choosing Rick to take our photos on our special day!!
    Alexis Married on 11/11/2018

A pleasant guy willing to get good shots!

He was very professional, had good communication before the wedding, and got some fantastic shots.
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing, estatic , joyful !

We absolutely love all the photos - they are incredible!! You have serious talent and we were so excited to see them all and re-live what was the best day of our lives. We are so happy with them.
    Amanda A. Married on 09/22/2018

We loved working with Rick!

We loved working with Rick! He did our engagement photos at a park and they turned out absolutely beautiful. He knew exactly where to shoot at different spots in the park and shot many poses. Rick was easy to work with and accommodating. We would definitely recommend him.
    Heather Married on 08/25/2018
    Rick was wonderful to work with and took amazing photos! He captured our day beautifully and was very flexible.
    Maggie Married on 07/13/2018
    We loved working with Rick for our engagement session and our wedding at the Old Mill in Rose Valley. We were going to skip the engagement pictures but he told us he likes to get to know the couples before the wedding day so that we would be more comfortable with him, and he would get a better sense of our style and what we like. He had a very reasonable price, and I am so glad we chose to do the session. Not only did we get amazing pictures, but we had a great time with Rick! Then on our wedding day we were relaxed with him and knew how to turn our heads and move around for the shots he wanted. He was also great at listening to what we were picturing and making it happen. He was excellent with our family and friends and wrangling everyone together for group shots, and we got the candid dancing and table shots we wanted too. We were comfortable and relaxed, enjoyed working with Rick, and loved how our photos turned out. I would highly recommend him!
    Melissa Married on 06/30/2018
    Rick was great to work with. We first met him when we did an engagement photo shoot. I was worried about it feeling awkward, but it couldn’t have been farther from that. Rick is very personable and friendly. He is able to accommodate requests, but we didn’t have many as he really knows what he is doing. The pictures from the engagement shoot as well as our wedding were perfect. We highly recommend using Rick if you want someone who is a master at his craft, responsive, and reliable.
    Liz Married on 06/29/2018
    We loved having Rick as our wedding photographer! He is the absolute best.
    Kelsey Married on 05/25/2018
    We found Rick after looking extensively for our wedding photographer, and thought he had the best quality and value for price by far. He met with us to discuss his work and what our options would be and we were pleased with everything so we went ahead with booking him. Rick was not available to photograph on our wedding day, so he sent us a few people's info who he works with so that we could choose who we would like to actually photograph our day. We chose Louise O'Rourke, who was lovely! Rick maintained the same price structure, was still hands on with editing and correcting our photos, and communicating with us through the process. He did our engagement session and we got a lot of great pictures from that to keep and to use on our save the dates and invites. I feel like Rick really cares about his clients and wants you to be comfortable and happy no matter what. We haven't gotten our wedding day photos back yet, but I know they will be beautiful and the whole process and experience has been great so far. I would recommend to everyone to look into Rick Loesche, and also Louise O'Rourke. I really think the price is fair, and the work is outstanding, and what more can you ask for! The photos and albums are something we look forward to looking at and remembering the amazing wedding day we had, for years and years to come.
    Anne Married on 12/31/2017
    Rick recently shot our NYE wedding after already doing our engagement shoot which came out phenomenal! Rick positive laid back attitude was a perfect match for us as a couple. He had complete control over our large bridal party and got some amazing shots. He was professional and passionate the whole day. I am so happy we crossed paths and he was there to capture our day! I HIGHLY recommend him! I know I will be using him lots more in the future!
    Latasha Married on 11/11/2017
    Rick was such a great photographer! It was great to see his passion of photography shine through as our wedding day went on. He was very punctual and had so many ideas which resulted in great pictures! If you are looking for a professional and well experienced photographer, Rick is great!
    James Married on 10/29/2017
    We could not have been happier with Rick’s attention to detail and positive attitude. He was accommodating, creative, and went above-and-beyond what we could have expected. We would highly recommend his service for engagement photos, wedding photos, and everything else in between.
    Emily Married on 10/08/2017
    Rick was amazing!! I know he captured our wedding dat perfectly already, and I’ve only seen 15 photos out of the 100s that he took! Rick was able to capture almost every photo I wanted! He also is an overall blessing to work with! I definitely recommend him for future weddings! Thanks Rick!
    T. Married on 10/06/2017
    Rick! Absolutely amazing! Rick provided us with great service never did I have to wonder about anything when it came to my daughters wedding. He even let us name our price and gave us phenomenal service. I am soooo glad that our original photographer was unable to service us. You didn't even know that Rick was there until he said he was leaving. Rick is a top notch professional photographer. He even knew how to keep guest under control while he was shooting professional pictures and others with the cell phones. Never once did Rick lose his cool. He just did what he was suppose to do, worked the crowd and gave us great pictures. Rick im telling you is a top notch photographer and I'm telling you he will work within your budget. Just call him and ask him OMG I will use him again again. I can't say enough! He did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thank you so much Rick! You provided us with memories that will last a life time! You won't be sorry if you choose Rick!