P.O. Box 30595, Las Vegas, NV 89173 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rick Hart ~ Acharya Jin

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Richard Hart (Acharya Jin) and I am a Nevada licensed Wedding Officiant that offers ceremonies “on location” for gratuity only. I started my service to give local and out-of-town couples an affordable option when planning a Wedding in and around Las Vegas. My goal is to help make your Wedding day as easy and stress-free as possible.

Although I specialize in Buddhist and other Non-Traditional types of Weddings. I can also perform more Traditional Wedding ceremonies as well as Adventure and Themed Weddings (think outdoors, hiking or costumed). Want to get married at the top of Mt. Charleston? On Lake Mead? Valley of Fire, or just simply in the comfort of your hotel room? Then I can come to you in almost any situation.

I will do everything I can to ensure your day is as special as it can be.

profile
001w
tc
rd01
profile
001w

2 Reviews for Rick Hart ~ Acharya Jin

We booked Rick Hart last minute. He wrote our whole ceremony script and got back to us a day later. It was beautifully written and the ceremony was sweet lovely and simple just as we had wanted. Thank you , Rick!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Michael · Married on 09/26/2015

Very friendly and helpful officiant that waited longer than we had agreed on for the wedding to begin which was very kind of him. Has a voice that carries which is good for outdoors or without a mic. Level of professionalism was outstanding and was very well prepared for everything (We made our own script).
    Overall an outstanding man who we were pleased to have.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rick Hart ~ Acharya Jin Pricing

Rick Hart ~ Acharya Jin Price Rates

Rick Hart ~ Acharya Jin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NV