Rick Carey

Peachtree City, GA View map
    Christi Married on 05/17/2014
    Rick Carey was our DJ for our wedding May 17, 2014, and we couldn't be happier that we booked him! We met with him and immediately knew he was going to be good. There were certain songs that I hadn't picked out yet, like the father-daughter dance song. He gave us great suggestions to fill in the blanks. I was looking for an instrumental version of a song to walk down the aisle to, and Rick was able to find it. He had a great attitude and was so easy to work with. He was very responsive with all of our questions without any wait. We gave him a music list for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I got a lot of great feedback about the music for the ceremony. Rick played everything I wanted and didn't miss anything. The reception song list we gave to Rick was just sort of a guide because we didn't really know what the vibe was going to be like. We told him that he didn't have to play every song on the reception list and to make his best judgement to get people on the dance floor. And he did just that!! He played most of our songs and if the dance floor was getting a little empty he switched it up a bit. I never would have put T PAIN's - "Apple Bottom Jeans" on our list on my own, but I'm glad Rick played it because it even got my grandmother on the dance floor!!! Rick obviously has a lot of knowledge about the wedding business. The music for everything flowed wonderfully! MANY of our guest commented about how good the DJ was! He not only did the music but did a lot of announcing as well. Rick definitely went the extra mile for us. Between the ceremony and reception, the family picture was getting a little out of hand. He helped call people over the microphone for pictures so there wasn't a lot of yelling and going to get people as my family is huge. He also knew I played drums, and he happens to be a drummer as well. He brought his vintage drum throne for me to sit on during the garter toss! I thought that was so cool of him to do!!
  • Lexi
    Lexi Married on 02/22/2014
    Rick is very nice and easy to work with. I changed the song for the father/daughter dance the night before the noon wedding, and he made it happen... so flexibility is a 5+! He was also very flexible as I gave my hubby the responsibility of giving direction to the DJ...without realizing that he didn't know any of our wedding plans...ooops. We feel responsible for the disorganization - although the guests didn't notice, which is good! He had a couple odd ice breaker remixes, but he played everything we asked and was great.
  • User1227599 2+ years ago
    The music was great as was the value. He made a comment to my nephew at the reception that wasn't very professional, but overall it was good.

Peachtree City, 30269
Location of (Rick Carey)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding