1045 Fairway Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Map · Phone number

About RichWeddings

If you've come this far, you are interested enough to find out a little about the person behind the lens. This is me: I'm 52 (my brain thinks I'm still 27). I'm recently married to a wonderful woman, the father of 4 pretty awesome kids, and a brother. I like guy stuff, like football and a good steak house. I may be just a tattoo and and earing away from looking like a club bouncer, but I also know what color chartreuse is. Go figure. I prefer a coke instead of a beer, but that's just me. I also love art, and photography has been my artistic outlet for the past several (let's not count) years. I was a staff photographer for The Indianapolis Star for 24 years, photographing homeless people to presidents, and everything in between. I shot a lot of sports, fashion, food, news and editorial assignments over the years which laid the foundation for my approach to shooting weddings. I'm still growing as an artist and photographer. I could go on, but that's kind of boring. I hope you will visit my website. There's more about me and the body of work I present to you.

Oh yeah, I love wedding photography. I truly am passionate about creating beautiful imagery.

ATWebSelects111
jbtrain1
IMG0610a

31 Reviews for RichWeddings

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

Rich was an AMAZING photographer and I would recommend him to everyone. He was a referral from a friend who had beautiful wedding photos. Rich is so talented and has an eye for a great shot. I wanted candid, formal and unique pictures and Rich was able to give me all three.
    I was completely comfortable having him around all day during my wedding, I barely even noticed him once the festivities began! He also brought a second photographer to shoot the boys getting ready.

I felt his prices were extremely comparable, especially for everything that was included (an engagement session, all day coverage with 2 photographers, a commemorative picture book, a personal website/link to the images that I can share with my friends and family and ALL of the photos on DVDs.

My wedding was such a special occasion and Rich was able to capture it all on film. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Annette · Married on 10/12/2013

Rich was AH-MAZE-ING! Both he and his assistant were delightful to work with. They will work hard to make sure you have the most beautiful photographs ever. Even his wife is a barrel of laughs running the photo booth.

Rich was constantly putting us in unique lighting and settings to achieve the best shot. At one point during our reception he came to get us and said, "Do you have 5 minutes please, the sunset is amazing and I would love to get a couple shots." He is easy to be around, easy to work with.

Since our wedding I have had 4 guests comment to us how amazing of a job he was doing, and asked for his contact information. It was apparent to everyone how outstanding his work is. We will be hiring him for all professional photos in our life!

We haven't even seen our photos yet, but I don't need to see them, I KNOW they will be incredible. Would I recommend RichWeddings? Yes, yes! A hundred times yes!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Jeff · Married on 09/14/2013

There is no doubt that Rich can deliver amazing images time after time. But one thing that Rich brings that very few photographers can is that Rich is a photographer that you want to share your most important and cherished moments of life with. I have to say that Rich has become a true family friend over the years. It all started with being the photographer for one of my sister’s wedding over eight years ago. Since then he has photographed two more weddings (including mine), my surprise engagement, multiple newborn pictures, and the annual family photograph. In the houses of all my family there is at least one wall in every room with a photograph that Rich was behind the shutter.

Rich captures the moments in between moments. At your wedding you will find yourself overwhelmed and on an emotional high. The day will fly by with so many memories and moments, his photography truly encapsulates your special day. You want the photographs to remind you and be composed of the elements that reignite those emotions that you felt that special day and Rich does it every time.

Rich is one of the most professional, patience, and creative individuals I know. If you are planning your wedding and looking for a photographer by all means look at the imagines but looking back at my own experiences make sure you hire a photographer that you want to share some of the most important moments of life with. For myself and my family we have truly found Rich to be the person, the photographer, the friend that we want to share key moments of life with.

Sent on 07/03/2014