Garfield Ave, Alhambra, CA 91775 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About CaptureCraft Studio

CaptureCraft Studio is a freelance wedding photographer based in Alhambra, California. This photographer specializes in crafting stories and capturing precious moments on behalf of each of her clients. Capturecraft Studio is passionate about saving the intimate memories so that you can share them with friends and family for years to come.

CaptureCraft Studio utilizes natural light, vibrant colors, and raw emotions to capture detailed and real images of you on your special day. This wedding photographer offers their services for full wedding coverage, engagement shoots, and bridal portraits. Additionally, Capturecraft Studio offers their services for additional hours and multiple locations. Capturecraft Studio also offers the following services:

• Second shooter

12 Reviews for CaptureCraft Studio

• Joo

Joo Lee · Married on 11/03/2018

A True Professional!

Where do I begin with Richard?

If you know anything about me, I am the epitome of OCD. When it was time to do some research on wedding vendors, I spent many months for the best and only the best for our Big Day (November 2018).

One of the main things that I was stressing the most about was finding the perfect photographer. Even though I buckled down my searches to 5 stars and 0 low ratings, there were so many to choose from!

I am a stickler for perfection. I wanted to find the perfect photographer who knew what they were doing, a photographer who knew about lighting, editing and all things photography who can produce perfect photos sans the corniness. After discovering Richard, I decided to look more into his work before reaching out to him.

What stood out to me with Richard was that he did not introduce himself as just a photographer, but a storyteller. I was really excited to work with someone who can create beautiful photos with a beautiful story.

I reached out to Richard via e-mail and then we spoke on the phone and we knew instantly that Richard was our photographer. He was so hospitable and explained everything including more about himself, his experiences and answered all of my thousand questions. We then met up for lunch for an in-person meeting to get to know each other and our next steps for our engagement photoshoot and wedding.

Let me just say, both our engagement and wedding photos were STUNNING! I mean, I am STILL trying to decide which photos to print! Richard shot every single part of our wedding day and I especially appreciate the significant ones he captured of my parents (who were there in spirit) that I will always treasure.

Finally, the last thing I'd like to share about Richard is that he was extremely patient and kind during our wedding. I was experiencing some anxiety the morning-of and he made sure that I was feeling okay before proceeding and that made me feel at ease and next thing you know, I was feeling fine! I am really happy I survived our wedding thanks to him. His patience and kindness really put my nerves at ease and I am forever grateful for him.

We not only ended up with amazing photos from Richard, but we gained a friend. I cannot wait to work with Richard again in the near future. A true professional with a humble spirit. If you are looking for a photographer, well, stop looking! BOOK HIM NOW!!! You will truly appreciate his work.

Thank you Richard!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Cecille · Married on 10/20/2018

If you are looking for a photographer for engagement and wedding, look no further. Richard is the best! He did my engagement session and the pictures looked amazing! I could not believe my eyes. He is a true artist and without a doubt, his skills are exceptional. From picking a venue to last minute questions, Richard was quick to respond. He is very professional in all of our correspondence. He is passionate at what he does. He climbed up a hill, go through the bushes and risked falling into the water just to capture a great shot for us. Of course, I do not recommend this lol but what I'm saying is that he will go the extra mile to give you the best shot. Pricing will not break your bank account and is all worth it. You will not regret if you hire Richard as your photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2018

CaptureCraft Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Garfield Ave Alhambra, CA, 91775 See on map