Ribbons and Frills

Brentwood, TN View map Visit website

Based out of Brentwood, Tennessee, Ribbons and Frills is a wedding florist. These industry professionals will walk you through the entire process, wanting your one-of-a-kind vision for the day to come to life through their artistic creations.

Ribbons and Frills begins their wedding floral services with a free consultation. At this meeting, you'll get to discuss your ideas and budget for the day, so the experienced florist here can get to work designing your wedding style. Their arrangements are available for both ceremony and reception and include bouquets, aisle decor, flower crowns, corsages, and centerpieces. Larger items, like floral arches, are also available. On the day itself, the team at this florist is happy to take care of drop off, installation, and pick up.

• Woman-owned

L. Ward Married on 11/04/2022

Great Service and Beautiful Flowers

Ribbons and Frills supplied all the flowers for my son's reception and rehearsal dinner Nov 4/5 2022 and we could not have been more pleased with the arrangements. The service, quality, and responsiveness were excellent. If you are looking for a florist call Ribbons and Frills.
  • Rachel
    Rachel N. Married on 10/06/2022

Beautiful Creations

I loved working with the owner Tam. She goes over every little detail and created gorgeous creations for all the bouquets, boutonnières, and reception tables. I wouldn’t go anywhere else because there’s noone better than her,
    Jordan R. Married on 08/16/2022

Elopement Bouquet

Tam was an excellent florist and truly stands by her work. After picking up my first bouquet, I noticed that there were a few browning flowers in the bouquet and a few flowers that I didn't like (carnations). The carnations were ultimately my fault, as I had not specified that there were certain flowers that I did not want included. When I let Tam know, she assured me that she would rectify the situation and bring a new bouquet to my venue on the day of our elopement. She did bring a new bouquet that was absolutely beautiful and lasted a full week after our elopement. I was thrilled with her services and am so grateful that she was so accommodating.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Brentwood Brentwood, TN, 37027
Location of (Ribbons and Frills)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding