Reverend Steven P. Miller

A cheer in support
A cheer in support
A walk through the garden
A walk through the garden
Reverends need kisses too!
Reverends need kisses too!
Ryan and Amy
Ryan and Amy
Our adorable "crowd cowards"
Our adorable "crowd cowards"
At the tiptop of the city
Bob and Alicia
Bob and Alicia
Vic and Rev. Steve
Vic and Rev. Steve
Army and The Air Force unite!
Army and The Air Force unite!
Rob and Meg

Reverend Steven P. Miller 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/02/2018

A ceremony for us

Steve and his wife, JR performed our wedding ceremony in December and it was wonderful. We had an original meeting to start getting an idea of what we were looking for in our ceremony. We had a general idea of what we wanted, and they had plenty of experience and suggestions to add to the mix. JR had each of us fill out a questionnaire so they could get to know us as individuals and as a couple. Using that, they tailored the ceremony to us and included all the aspects we had asked for. The ceremony was lovely and very personal to both myself and my husband. Steve even covered for me nicely when I forgot my vows in the dressing room – almost no one in the audience noticed. One of our guests told me, “I’ve never met you before, but after the ceremony, I feel like I know both you and Thomas very well.” I was so pleased at how well everything went and we are so grateful to both Steve and JR for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Megan,
    It was a honor to be there for your beautiful beginning. May the road rise to meet you! Love to you and Thomas!

Thomas Burgess · Married on 12/02/2018

An amazing officiant who really explained the story of our love and made our wedding day great!

Steven and JR gave us the wedding we wanted without ever making us feel pressured but rather the opposite. They were warm welcoming and where probably the easiest part of getting our wedding to come together. Simple and insightful questions lead to a ceremony that was truly about my wife and I. Our wedding was a whirlwhind ok joy, excitment, and nerves. However when steve started to speak it was like knowing the most I.plrtant part where we shared our love and moment with our family was going to be perfect. I coudlnt have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. One of a kind experince from a great person, friend, and officiant. Thank you both so much for being a perfect part to an amazing day!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Thomas...
    So glad we could ease the process for you. Our greatest treasures are our happy grooms. Receiving words and time from them like you just gave us is a crowning moment for us. Thank you.

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Salt of the earth couple , the Reverend & his wife. Highly recommend them to officiate your wedding. Consummate professional service, down to earth .

I’m glad we stumbled upon Reverend Steve & wife JR. Salt of the earth, friendly , patient , responsive. They tailor the ceremony personally towards the bride and grooms personalities, experiences & memories. It’s personal , warm & engaging and a touch of humor to boot! They helped keep us on point and kept the flow going when we were nervous and distracted, as weddings can be!! We loved them. I received many compliments from wedding guests as well in regards to the ceremony. So thankful & blessed Reverend Steve officiated my daughter’s wedding. If you want soebisl kne of a kind , reach out to him!!

Worth the cost!!

MOB

Lisa Rizzo
    Venue : The Loft

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lisa...
    We are so pleased with how well the ceremony went. We are also so touched you took the time to share your experience with us like this. It was our honor to be a part of this special time for you and yours.

Award

Reverend Steven P. Miller FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 30.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO
  • What languages do you speak? English

• 3503 Indianpipe Cir. Colorado Springs, CO, 80918 See on map
    719-541-5255 (Phone number)
    719-200-1677 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am - 9:00pm Every day