348 High Street, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant

Congratulations!

You have met and committed to the person with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. What a gift to one another, your families and your communities!

And I am here to make sure that your ceremony celebrates your story, reflects your lives and your values, your dreams and your visions, and is so memorable that it will be talked about for years to come.

That’s what I do: create memorable ceremonies that are completely personalized, custom-created and as unique as the two of you.

Your unique relationship deserves a unique and personalized ceremony!

I work with you to bring to life your vision of what your ceremony should be. Whatever level of formality or spirituality, I lovingly craft a customized ceremony just for you. By creating a completely unique ceremony that reflects the true love story and authentic values of each couple, I know that I am giving them and their community a gift that will resonate forever. What could be better than that?

HOW DO WE START? We start with me asking many questions: about how you met, what you mean to one another, what you love about one another, what you look forward to, what role your families and friends have played in your relationship. We get to know each other, and along the way I learn what part - if any - you want your faith, ethnic traditions or any other beliefs to play in the ceremony. And of course I am happy to work with those couples looking for an "elopement" style service! We talk about what symbols or actual items are important to you as individuals or as a couple. I may respectfully recommend readings and rituals that take advantage of all I’ve learned as a fully ordained Interspiritual Minister and certified Life-Cycle Celebrant in my study of liturgy, rites of passage and ceremony. Then I create a ceremony, tapping into my decades as a writer and master of narrative.

I TAKE CARE OF IT When you engage me to create and perform your wedding ceremony I take care of all the details and walk you through every step. Of course, you are involved in the process, and always have input and editing rights. And you will always have access to me with any questions or concerns along the way. You get unlimited phone and email contact as you need - I have a reputation for accessibility! If needed, I will make sure that your rehearsal runs smoothly, and always coordinate with facility management, your photographer and musicians or DJ. It’s my mission to make sure that on the wedding day you won’t have to think twice about your ceremony.

Follow Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant on

31 Reviews for Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant

Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant 1
Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant 2

Humera · Married on 12/30/2017

Reverend Jack was extremely sweet and down to earth. As a young couple you want someone that is open minded and not so religiously aggressive. My husband isn’t so religious, so this was very important to him; with Reverend Jack preforming our ceremony he was at ease. He was very responsive, prompt, organized , and gave us everything we needed and wanted. He understood our budget and has been accommodating. It was a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant 3
    Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant 4

Michael · Married on 10/28/2017

My partner, now husband, and I have been together for 30 years and we finally decided to get married and have a wedding ceremony like no other. While doing some research we found Reverend Jack on a website with extremely great reviews. We met with Reverend Jack Cuffari and he was extremely influential in our decision to create a memorable ceremony that no one would forget. He had us separately fill out a questionnaire with all our past history, how we met, memories along the way, etc and created a ceremony that was extremely on point and fit us perfectly. We could not be any happier with our decision to have him perform our ceremony and we are completely amazed at how it turned out. He made the process easy and fun. His delivery at the actual ceremony was amazing with times of seriousness and laughter. Our guests wanted to know how long we knew him when in fact we only knew him for a few months but it seemed like he knew us forever. Every one of our guests came to us to comment on how much they enjoyed him and what a great ceremony it was. My husband and I made a GREAT DECISION with having Reverend Jack officiate our ceremony at our wedding. THANK YOU Reverend Jack Cuffari! ~~ Michael & Mark 10/28/17 ~~

Sent on 11/03/2017

Reverend Jack Cuffari - Your Very Own Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 85.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NJ, NY