Reverend Howard Dickerson

Reverend Howard Dickerson

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reverend Howard Dickerson

Weddings. Memorials, Funerals. Counceling

Reverend Howard is available for Weddings, Funerals, Memorials, and Counseling in Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas. Please feel free to contact him with any questions and to book for your next event. Don't forget to ask about Military Discount!

Phone Number: (410) 456- 6432

Email: howarddickerson@cox.net

Facebook: www.facebook.com/RevHowardDickerson

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Reverend Howard Dickerson on

5 Reviews for Reverend Howard Dickerson

My original wedding officiant decided to go MIA one month prior to our wedding day. I was fortunate enough to have found Rev. Howard. He was on top of everything and would respond quickly to emails or phonecalls and in the span of 2-3 weeks he was able to provide a draft of the ceremony. He was open to traditional customs and was able to include everything I had requested. Thank you Rev. Howard!!! You have truly made our wedding day memorable!!

From:
Jonathan and Mirasol
Savage, MD wedding

Profile Picture Mirasol, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Howard Dickerson was wonderful!!!! His communication was outstanding. He went above and beyond to make sure my day went perfect.
On my wedding we requested a non traditional sand ceremony. Mr. Dickerson called and emails me several times to make sure he had everything the way that I wanted it. On the day of the wedding some how the kids miss their Q and things didn't go as planned. Mr. Dickerson quickly jumped in, rearranged his word, and made it all seam according to plan. That made me so happy!!!!!

Profile Picture Charon, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Howard Dickerson was fantastic at our wedding. He did a wonderful and professional job officiating our wedding and truly was enjoyable to have and be around on our special day!

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/31/13, 1 Review

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$50.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$50.00