Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Brian Cookson

LOVE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What a special moment this is for the both of you! Please allow me to help build your ceremony that will express who you are and the love that you share. I am an Ordained Minister that understands the importance of offering a service to all faiths. I believe in the power of love and the symbiotic ties we all share with one another. My warrant in this life is to live through love, hope, and peace. What better way to do that then to be apart of the greatest of all exchanging of gifts; the giving of a couple’s gift of love to one another.
My hope is that the translation of a couples love through a wedding will flow out from the ceremony into everyone’s lives.Therefore, continuing to grow into the community.The power of love can solve the toughest of grievances, heal the oldest of wounds, and conquere the greatest mountains of pain.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I care about the Bride and Grooms needs. I believe that the power of love does not have religious boundaries. Therefore, I do not judge I except all faiths. From civil ceremonies to Christian, my desire is for the harmony of your love to flow through your service! There are few moments of greatness in our lives like that of falling in love and binding that passion through marriage. On paper, marriage is a contract, but in reality, it is a spiritual tether binding two souls. Once love has been discovered between two people a resolution is needed to legitimize their love. This declaration is a wedding ceremony; a gathering of friends and family to witness and legalize the love that two people share. We come together to assert the value of marriage that becomes the foundation of healthy families, healthy children, and a healthy community. The ceremony is a statement and moment that will remain archived in their hearts and minds forever. Being a part of that elation is just one of the many reasons we love joining people in matrimony. With every ceremony we witness, we feel the symbiotic ties of the community that have come together to rejoice the beginning, and the introduction of two lives as one. This is a passion and a calling, which allows us to share in the happiness of others, compelling us to assure that this special moment is a credible, and a wonderful experience that will be remembered forever.

I am a Certified Ordained Minister who performs ceremonies of of types: Religious, Traditional, Contemporary, Vow Renewal, Civil, or Commitment. If you are thinking of having an outdoor wedding, a wedding at a special location, or a wedding at your home give The RingUnion Family a call. If you would prefer a Minister to perform your wedding ceremony over a Justice of the Peace, RingUnion is the solution. I invite you to contact me directly at 678-313-9166. Email me as well, if you would prefer, at ido@ringunion.com. I am here to help. I wish everyone the very best and have fun!

The RingUnion Family

ReverendBrianCookson
Morganbirthday 26Bonillawedding077

28 Reviews for Reverend Brian Cookson

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2011

Can't say enough nice things about this wonderful man! He is possibly mine and my husband's favorite vendor of our whole wedding and reception. He is patient, warm, understanding, organized, flexible and full of options and ideas to help customize the ceremony that reflects you as a couple or, in our case, family. He put together a beautiful little dedication to our daughter so that we could include her in ceremony in a very special way. We love him and you will too. Thank you so much Rev. Cookson!
    Brittany, Ryan and Layla

Sent on 01/01/2012

G · Married on 09/10/2011

We knew Brian would do an excellent job after our consultation. We were very comfortable with him. He was quick with responses to any of our questions. Brian created and conducted a beautiful ceremony, short and sweet as requested.

We were very happy with Brian and honored to have him join us in our marriage. I would recommend him to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Laura · Married on 09/04/2011

Brian was our officiant for our wedding day and was a great person to work with. He was very profession and made our day special. I definitively would recommend him to a friend or family member.

Sent on 01/04/2012