Weddings by Tré

Dunwoody, GA View map Visit website
$159 Typical Price

$159 Typical Price

Operating out of Dunwoody, Georgia, Weddings by Tré is a business that specializes in personalized officiating services. Owner, Tré Hunter is a proud ambassador of love who seeks to uplift and celebrate couples from underrepresented backgrounds such as the LGBTQ+ community. He seeks to ensure that to-be-weds tie the knot in a manner that represents and resonates with who they are as a newly married couple.

Weddings by Tré aims to make the planning process a streamlined experience from start to finish. During consultations, couples can see firsthand that Tré loves establishing genuine relationships with his clients. This expert offers wedding packages to ensure each investment is maximized alongside all desired services. Tré also performs vow renewals for those seeking to celebrate or renew their union. The types of ceremonies that Weddings by Tré specialize in include but are not limited to:

• Non-religious and religious
  • Interfaith
  • Ceremony rehearsals
  • Civil unions
  • Black-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$159

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$99

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$45

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

GA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Harley
    Harley S. Married on 09/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Tré was absolutely amazing! He was kind, caring, fast responding, and made our day even more perfect. We highly recommend him!
  • Y
    Yolanda E. Married on 09/10/2021

Exceptional!

Min. Tre' was extremely pleasant and efficient to work with! His professionalism and attention to detail was AWESOME!!! He kept me abreast of everything he was doing for me and my husband. I would recommend him to anyone who's getting married!! Wedding by Tre' - you could never go wrong with him being the officiant! Thank you again Min. Tre' for everything you did for me, my husband and my family!!

Deals

Weddings by Tré 1
Exclusive

Team

Tré Hunter
Tré Hunter
Ordained Minister

Hi! My name is Minister Tré, your future wedding officiant. I'm a 25 year wedding officiant, born and raised in Atlanta, GA. I've been officiating weddings for almost two years, and am legally licensed and ordained to perform these weddings. I owe all of my knowledge and experience to my father Minister Tony Hunter, who mentored me to become one of Atlanta's top wedding officiants. I greatly enjoy meeting new people, traveling, and creating. I am a HUGE fan of all things music, and I've been a musician for over 8 years!

I’ve also always had a deep passion for seeing people at their happiest, and I believe that every special event deserves to be stunning. With this philosophy in mind, I founded Weddings by Tré during a challenging time for most couples hoping to make it official, and have since brought many happy couples together in holy matrimony. I will be committed to make sure that your big day will be filled with unforgettable moments, guaranteed! My mission is to create meaningful, touching experiences between any two people in love, no matter who they are.

Atlanta Dunwoody, GA, 30350
770-767-3663
Location of (Weddings by Tré)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding