Taking You Through To The I DO

Marietta, GA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

Based out of Marietta, Georgia, Angela, delights in conducting non-religious wedding ceremonies. This accomplished celebrant has been marrying couples in the Peach State for years. After enjoying a successful career in the beauty industry, she decided to branch out into the world of wedding officiating. Keen to hear about your love story, she aims to ensure that you and your beloved exchange vows in the way you have always envisaged.

Though she is a non-denominational officiant, Angela the Officiant happily welcomes religious couples as well. Angela offers unlimited consultations to make sure that your custom speeches and vows are exactly how you want them. She can also preside over ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, and civil unions. In addition to wedding officiating, Angela can provide notary and makeup services. All ceremonies are completely customized to fit your dream, no wedding is too unique!

Introducing for Summer/Fall '23: MONTH OF and DAY OF coordinationg

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

GA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Roxana
    Roxana R. Getting married on 10/21/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day ever made possible through Angela!

Angela was a very accommodating officiant. She went above and beyond to make sure my small ceremony was most meaningful for me and my now husband. Angela was always quick to answer my 10,000 questions. She was able to adapt my special requests into my ceremony with ease. I highly recommend her for any ceremony. She is very charismatic and personable. She checks off all the boxes for high quality service, fast response time, professionalism, and flexibility. You won’t regret choosing her for your special day.

Taking You Through To The I DO's reply:

Thank you. You should never worry about what you don't know. It was my pleasure to work with you both and your ceremony was just perfect!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer O. Married on 10/29/2022

Hire Angela!

Stop scrolling and book Angela immediately. Angela went above and beyond to tailor her service to exactly how my husband and I envisioned it---sentimental and short. She was very personable and extremely organized--followed up with us regularly, and wrote a very touching speech. We are extremely pleased with her service and could not recommend her more! 5 stars!

Taking You Through To The I DO's reply:

Jennifer, you guys were so great!!! Getting to know you guys was my favorite next to giving you a little something to laugh about! Absolutely everything about your day was beautiful!
  • Madison
    Madison D. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing amazing amazing

Wow! When you’re looking for someone to officiate your wedding you’re looking for someone who you mesh well with, who will respect you, and who will truly make your ceremony memorable. Angela was JUST THAT! The whole time she was speaking during our ceremony I just could stop thinking, “wow, she hit the nail on the head.” She took our words and the words of our close friends and family and truly customized our ceremony and it was beautiful. I am so beyond happy Angela was the one to marry us and cannot recommend her enough!

Taking You Through To The I DO's reply:

Madison, thank you! You had the cutest “bouquet” ever!!! You were a beautiful bride and getting to know you both was fabulous!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Marietta, Georgia Marietta, GA, 30008
4702401984
Location of (Taking You Through To The I DO)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding