P.O. Box 2136, Red Lodge, MT 59068 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Al Cooper

Hello, I am Reverend Al Cooper. I live in Red Lodge, Montana and am an ordained minister of the Church of Spiritual Humanism and a life coach. I conduct non-religious, but spiritual weddings. My ceremonies are always short and less than 30 minutes. I like to visit with people beforehand either in person, phone or skype and prepare something unique to them and their love.

I believe in people and the opportunity to celebrate the unique union of two people. Finding love is a miracle of the universe and a blessing. I am here to celebrate this miracle with you. I will marry anyone anywhere because I believe in love. It is your day and I am here to help you celebrate love how you want to. I believe that love is a gift to you. And so, I welcome the opportunity to help you celebrate as you wish.

I will prepare a sermon for you or conduct a sermon that you create. It is all up to you. I will visit with you over the phone, skype or email and plan the sermon with you or we can always do it the day of the wedding.

Ceremonies start at $350. I charge for travel outside the Red Lodge, Montana area. Winter weddings in montana are risky due to adverse travel conditions and summer weddings are in high demand so please contact me and lets discuss your plans well in advance.

Follow Reverend Al Cooper on

b2f63158720798f5 kobbe wedding 063
0604161612b

6 Reviews for Reverend Al Cooper

Monica · Married on 09/14/2018

Rev. Al provided us with the perfect ceremony. We absolutely loved him and could not have made a better choice!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Christina · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev Cooper was great! Willing to work with multiple revisions and ideas. I am super happy with the level of service!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Shayden · Married on 05/11/2017

We asked reverend Al to do our wedding ceremony, and as soon as we did he was on it! He asked us all kinds of questions about how we wanted it down to the smallest detail. Al is the only person I'd recommend to do your wedding, he is very professional and he will cater to anything you want. He's the best choice hands down! He made our wedding day unforgettable and I know he will continue to make many more for others!

Sent on 05/15/2017

• P.O. Box 2136 Red Lodge, 59068 See on map
    Location of (Reverend Al Cooper)