A Beautiful Soul - Wedding Officiant
A Beautiful Soul - Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiating service based out of Billings, Montana. KK Saint loves officiating destination weddings in and near Yellowstone Park. As a native Montanan, she has toured the Park from corner to corner many times. The Billings region also offers many amazing wedding venues, and KK enjoys officiating at all of them. Whatever you are planning, consult with A Beautiful Soul to see how she can make your wedding memorable and special.
A Beautiful Soul - Wedding Officiant offers a range of ceremony styles, depending on your budget and vision. As a professional officiant, KK Saint understands that every couple is unique. She adapts her services to better fit their idea for their ceremony, so the celebration reflects their souls.
- The Beautiful Soul Ceremony is for when you want your wedding to be unique to you, bespoken. This premium package includes KK writing "Personalized Vows" for the couple that share their lives and love story during the ceremony.
- The Connecting Souls Ceremony is ideal for intimate elopements and the budget conscious couple. For this you get to choose from a collection of ceremony options that match your personalities or faith.
- Both Soul Ceremonies include a Unity Ceremony of your choice.
- A professional rehearsal can be added to any ceremony to help ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Consulting Services are available for couples who are having a friend/relative officiate, but need guidance to put the ceremony together. KK will help you create your script for your wedding.
- The Tie-the-Knot Ceremony is for Billings area locals who would rather an officiant perform your marriage instead of going to the Justice of the Peace. A beautiful Ceremony will be used to legally marry you. KK can provide the venue for this wedding, or you can use one of the many outdoor parks/venues that Billings offers.
Reach out to KK to find out more. Tell her your ceremony vision to see how she can help you achieve it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?Message vendor
11 ReviewsWrite a review
14 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor