Big Sky Country Minister

201 S Willson #D, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Big Sky Country Minister

Big Sky Country Minister is a wedding officiant service located in Bozeman, Montana. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2010 and specializes in unique ceremonies and outdoor adventures. The officiant also provides services to Big Sky, Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park.

Experience
The owner of the company, Vicki Wiepking, is a Universal Life Church minister and has the ability to customize any wedding ceremony for any belief system. She has performed a large variety of wedding services over the past six years, ranging from formal Christian to non-denominational. She loves to officiate weddings because it is one of the most satisfying, inspiring and powerful experiences that she can imagine.

Big Sky Country Ministers offers high-quality service options to each couple. Vicki will travel to you whether you are in the backcountry of Yellowstone, in your own backyard on a sunny afternoon or on the ski slopes of beautiful Montana. She will define a ceremony that highlights your personal values and expresses your unique bond as a couple.

Follow Big Sky Country Minister on

Big Sky Country Minister 1
Big Sky Country Minister 2
Big Sky Country Minister 3

Holly · Married on 09/03/2018

I don’t know what I expected from my elopement ceremony but Vicki’s beautiful words far surpassed anything I had in mind. She helped my husband & I craft our own vows which I didn’t even know we had in us. In addition her choice of ceremony was intuitive on a personal level from just a single phone conversation. She has an instinctive gift for creating special ceremonies and I have no doubt she would be a valuable addition to your special day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Holly! I'm glad it was everything you wanted. Such a magical spot up in the mountains and yes, your vows were awesome! Best of luck to you both! xx - Vicki

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

Vicki, was truly amazing, she helped me with my vows, kept us on track for everything. I would highly recommend her. She made the process extremely easy and enjoyable. She even travels!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You did an amazing job writing your vows, and it was my pleasure to be part of your big day. Yes, I love to travel, and the Black Mountain Ranch in Helena was the perfect MT venue! Best of luck to you!!

Big Sky Country Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• 201 S Willson #D Bozeman, Montana, MT 59715 See on map