Big Sky Country Minister Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sarah P. Married on 08/18/2022

Absolutely amazing!!

Vicki is the absolute best - we feel so, so grateful to have found her and to have been able to work with her. We had a very simple elopement ceremony and she made it all so easy yet so special at the same time. She chose an incredible location, organized the perfect ceremony for us, and even printed our vows in the sweetest little booklets. You will not regret working with her, she is incredible and we feel so lucky! Thank you for everything Vicki!!

Hi SP and Andrew!
    Thank you for your sweet words. It was such a pleasure to be able to help you with your elopement and make it special and fun! It was truly one of those magical Montana summer evenings, and I'm so glad I got to share it with you. Best of luck to you both!! ~V
    Tracey G. Married on 05/25/2022

Vicki is amazing!

We decided we wanted to get married just the two of us on a mountain in Montana wearing our favorite football teams sweatshirts. (Michigan & Ohio State...Go Blue btw...) We wanted quiet and laid back and it to just be about us becoming man and wife. Vicki was so good at walking us through how to do this. She made sure that it was exactly what we were looking for and never made us feel bad for our choice of elopement instead of traditional wedding. She even ordered and picked up and delivered our little wedding cake for us. Her details to the wording of the ceremony and vows is so wonderful. I highly recommend her to any one looking for a minister!
    Adriana Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely great!

She is just wonderful.... responsive, flexible, kind, absolutely recommended .

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Adriana. It was such a pleasure to help you celebrate in one of my favorite places in Big Sky. Best of luck to you both!! ~Vicki
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 09/11/2021

Laid back, professional

Vicki provided a sample ceremony that we could edit and make our own. She did a one-hour over the phone run-through with us a few days before the ceremony. She was very kind, fun, easy to talk to. You can tell she really cares about the couples she works with and is great at making the day personal and whatever you want it to be.

Hi Natalie and Sam,
    Thanks so much for your sweet words.. Being called both professional and laid back is definitely a compliment, and it is certainly how I try to show up at your event. You all were so lovely to work with and it was definitely my pleasure to be part of your big day.
    Best,
    Vicki
    Sarah B. Married on 08/29/2021

Vicki is the best!

My husband and I are so happy we found Vicki! The ceremony was exactly what we envisioned, and she made the process easy and stress-free. Especially during crazy covid times. Thanks for everything!!

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

I'm so happy everything worked out so well. Lone Mountain Ranch is such a beautiful, fun venue and your family was lovely. I hope they had fun on the wagon ride up to the ceremony ridge! Thanks so much for including me in your big day!! Best -V
    Teresa E. Married on 06/17/2021

Amazing and fabulous!

Thanks Vicki for a great ceremony! You were so easy to work with and it was perfect! Thanks for being a part of our forever!

Hi Teresa,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you celebrate with your family on Hebgen Lake. What a beautiful day. Best of luck to you both!!

~Vicki
    Samantha J. Married on 04/20/2021

absolutely amazing!!

Vicki was absolutely amazing and did way more then she had to. She made our wedding such a special evet. She made the whole process smooth without any stress. My husband even said " I though weddings were supposed to be stressful" Not with Vicki though. She walked us through everything and truly made our special day that much more special. We will forever be grateful for everything she did.
    Brenna W. Married on 04/08/2021

Vicki is a Godsend!! :)

Vicki was fantastic! I do know that one of my greatest “unknowns” was how our elopement ceremony would be structured being that there was not going to be any guests – I was wondering how it would all go down. She did a phenomenal job of providing marriage license information, courthouse locations, ceremony drafts and revisions. She scheduled a rehearsal call before our elopement day. That was extremely helpful. We worked through the details and even picked out a song that would lead us in and out of the ceremony - something I had even thought about. This process was much easier than I expected thanks to Vicki. She was so patient and understanding of the fact that up until the night before, we still hadn’t decided on our exact ceremony location. She was mindful of the lack of cell service in the mountains, so simply asked that I send her the coordinates at least five hours before the ceremony since she would be getting on the road and losing cell service. She even took on the daunting task of zipping up my wedding dress! :) We highly recommend Vicki!! :)
  • Jessika
    Jessika L. Married on 12/12/2020

Dedicated!

With Covid, we decided on a simple, outdoor ceremony, with just a few folks. Vicki was exactly what we were looking for - warm, lighthearted and committed. We were able to personalize our ceremony and Vicki stayed in contact with us, right up to the day! When our big day arrived, so did a winter storm and several inches of fresh snow. Vicki braved the Montana winter roads and 20 degree weather to marry us. Thank you Vicki, we are so very grateful to you!
  • Meagan
    Meagan S. Married on 11/25/2020

Seamless Wedding Day!

We can not say enough AMAZING things about Vicki! Our initial consult about the wedding was so easy she had sent over the ceremony + vows which made it so less stressful! She was so FLEXIBLE. Because the day of the wedding literally 30 minutes before the ceremony we changed locations and you would’ve never guessed with her help. She’s so helpful + friendly + super comfortable to work with. You made our day so incredibly easy for us! Anyone looking to have a small ceremony. Vicki is your girl!
    No professional photographer. She even snagged some cute family photos for us! She will go above and beyond for you! Worth it!

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were all such a fun group on that snowy day - a great way to start the "holiday season"!

Best of luck to you!!🙏😊
    Marisa Married on 11/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for

Vicki met us along a river and performed our wedding ceremony. She was easy to work with and very professional. I’d recommend her for your special day.
    Jackson H. Married on 11/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was amazing, extremely helpful and nice.

10/10 experience. She was so nice to us even being such a young couple. She was very responsive, well put together, and organized. She got us in last minute and it was perfect!’
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin H. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A lovely and effortless experience!

Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Vicki. It was a total joy and effortless experience from the moment we reached out to Vicki. The ceremony words she suggested for our wedding were beautiful and hardly need altering to align with us as a couple. She was dedicated to making our ceremony perfect and left us feel so at ease! Thank you, Vicki!
    Colleen A. Married on 05/09/2020

Elopement ceremony

Vicki was wonderful. We decided to go ahead with our elopement during a time of restrictions. She supported us through many date location and time changes. We couldn’t of done it without her. Thanks again Vicki. Our day was perfect.
    Amy F. Married on 01/16/2020

Wonderful wedding officiant,

Vicki helped us create exactly the wedding ceremony that we wanted, and helped to make our day extra special. Her warm manner and professionalism were outstanding.
  • Jazmin
    Jazmin W. Married on 09/25/2019

communication was awesome!

I called her with hoping to get married the same day and she got back to me and met us within the hour!
    T Clark Married on 09/05/2019

Fantastic Experience

Vicki made the planning so simple and was so fantastic during the planning process. We had a remote location and she was all in on it, personalized everything for us and made our day so special. We could not have been luckier to have found her. Thank you again!
    M Williamson Married on 08/31/2019

Easiest Decision

Vicki was FANTASTIC to work with. She provided multiple sample templates and allowed us to pick, choose, and customize our ceremony however we wanted. She also provided a fun questionnaire that was incredibly helpful when it came time to draft our vows.
    On the day of, she spoke beautifully- clear, slow, and with lots of inflection. Our guests couldn’t stop telling me how moved they were & that they cried during the ceremony. Choose Vicki to officiate- one of the easiest decisions we made in the whole planning process.
  • Marcia
    Marcia D. Married on 08/19/2019

Experience

Vicki is wonderful. Very responsive and suggestions for the service.
    Casey M. Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!

Vicki was so amazing, she helped us pick our outdoor venue spot! My husband and I are actually from Wisconsin, so we were not familiar with the area. She preformed a profession, fun, and engaging ceremony. Took care of the marriage certificate for us. She was truly outstanding! Also super flexible was able to move the wedding up 3 hours due to weather and she was able to assist us! Would recommend to anyone!!

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

I'm so happy that the spot we picked on the Yellowstone River was to your liking. (Actually, I think its the best spot on the river period!) Your family braved the misty springtime weather and the photos turned out gorgeous. Best of luck to you both and I hope you return to Paradise Valley soon!
    Bessie Y. Married on 02/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She literally made our wedding magical by supporting our spiritual views and guiding us through a traditional pagan handfasting.

Vicki helped us through writing our ceremony on short notice. She can help just about anyone piece together a ceremony from any background or spiritual belief. She was a joy to work with and very punctual and easy. She made it the best day.
    Mj Graham Married on 12/24/2018

Wonderful wedding in Montana

We arrived in Montana for our wedding and our officiant cancelled. Vicki changed her own plans, on Christmas Eve no less, to give us the perfect intimate wedding ceremony that we had wanted. Her words were beautiful and she is a wonderful person and officiant.
    John O. Married on 12/12/2018

Vicki's the best!!!

We loved working with Vicki as our wedding minister. She was a great partner in this journey with us. Vicki was a great resource in putting our wedding ceremony and wedding vows together. She worked with us to make the ceremony a wedding we and our guests would remember while being extremely understanding and sensitive to our belief systems and background. The ceremony was beautiful and spectacular, and exactly what we asked for and more! Thank you Vicki.......''Olya and John
    Holly Married on 09/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I don’t know what I expected from my elopement ceremony but Vicki’s beautiful words far surpassed anything I had in mind. She helped my husband & I craft our own vows which I didn’t even know we had in us. In addition her choice of ceremony was intuitive on a personal level from just a single phone conversation. She has an instinctive gift for creating special ceremonies and I have no doubt she would be a valuable addition to your special day. I highly recommend her!

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Holly! I'm glad it was everything you wanted. Such a magical spot up in the mountains and yes, your vows were awesome! Best of luck to you both! xx - Vicki
    Jessica Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicki, was truly amazing, she helped me with my vows, kept us on track for everything. I would highly recommend her. She made the process extremely easy and enjoyable. She even travels!

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You did an amazing job writing your vows, and it was my pleasure to be part of your big day. Yes, I love to travel, and the Black Mountain Ranch in Helena was the perfect MT venue! Best of luck to you!!
illustration stars