Big Sky Country Minister Reviews

59 Reviews for Big Sky Country Minister

• Brenna

Brenna W. · Married on 04/08/2021

Vicki is a Godsend!! :)

Vicki was fantastic! I do know that one of my greatest “unknowns” was how our elopement ceremony would be structured being that there was not going to be any guests – I was wondering how it would all go down. She did a phenomenal job of providing marriage license information, courthouse locations, ceremony drafts and revisions. She scheduled a rehearsal call before our elopement day. That was extremely helpful. We worked through the details and even picked out a song that would lead us in and out of the ceremony - something I had even thought about. This process was much easier than I expected thanks to Vicki. She was so patient and understanding of the fact that up until the night before, we still hadn’t decided on our exact ceremony location. She was mindful of the lack of cell service in the mountains, so simply asked that I send her the coordinates at least five hours before the ceremony since she would be getting on the road and losing cell service. She even took on the daunting task of zipping up my wedding dress! :) We highly recommend Vicki!! :)

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jessika

Jessika L. · Married on 12/12/2020

Dedicated!

With Covid, we decided on a simple, outdoor ceremony, with just a few folks. Vicki was exactly what we were looking for - warm, lighthearted and committed. We were able to personalize our ceremony and Vicki stayed in contact with us, right up to the day! When our big day arrived, so did a winter storm and several inches of fresh snow. Vicki braved the Montana winter roads and 20 degree weather to marry us. Thank you Vicki, we are so very grateful to you!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Meagan

Meagan S. · Married on 11/25/2020

Seamless Wedding Day!

We can not say enough AMAZING things about Vicki! Our initial consult about the wedding was so easy she had sent over the ceremony + vows which made it so less stressful! She was so FLEXIBLE. Because the day of the wedding literally 30 minutes before the ceremony we changed locations and you would’ve never guessed with her help. She’s so helpful + friendly + super comfortable to work with. You made our day so incredibly easy for us! Anyone looking to have a small ceremony. Vicki is your girl!
    No professional photographer. She even snagged some cute family photos for us! She will go above and beyond for you! Worth it!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were all such a fun group on that snowy day - a great way to start the "holiday season"!

Best of luck to you!!🙏😊

Marisa · Married on 11/20/2020

Exactly what we were looking for

Vicki met us along a river and performed our wedding ceremony. She was easy to work with and very professional. I’d recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 01/23/2021

Jackson H. · Married on 11/17/2020

She was amazing, extremely helpful and nice.

10/10 experience. She was so nice to us even being such a young couple. She was very responsive, well put together, and organized. She got us in last minute and it was perfect!’

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin H. · Married on 08/01/2020

A lovely and effortless experience!

Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Vicki. It was a total joy and effortless experience from the moment we reached out to Vicki. The ceremony words she suggested for our wedding were beautiful and hardly need altering to align with us as a couple. She was dedicated to making our ceremony perfect and left us feel so at ease! Thank you, Vicki!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Colleen A. · Married on 05/09/2020

Elopement ceremony

Vicki was wonderful. We decided to go ahead with our elopement during a time of restrictions. She supported us through many date location and time changes. We couldn’t of done it without her. Thanks again Vicki. Our day was perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2020

Amy F. · Married on 01/16/2020

Wonderful wedding officiant,

Vicki helped us create exactly the wedding ceremony that we wanted, and helped to make our day extra special. Her warm manner and professionalism were outstanding.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Jazmin

Jazmin W. · Married on 09/25/2019

communication was awesome!

I called her with hoping to get married the same day and she got back to me and met us within the hour!

Sent on 09/25/2019

T Clark · Married on 09/05/2019

Fantastic Experience

Vicki made the planning so simple and was so fantastic during the planning process. We had a remote location and she was all in on it, personalized everything for us and made our day so special. We could not have been luckier to have found her. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/24/2019

M Williamson · Married on 08/31/2019

Easiest Decision

Vicki was FANTASTIC to work with. She provided multiple sample templates and allowed us to pick, choose, and customize our ceremony however we wanted. She also provided a fun questionnaire that was incredibly helpful when it came time to draft our vows.
    On the day of, she spoke beautifully- clear, slow, and with lots of inflection. Our guests couldn’t stop telling me how moved they were & that they cried during the ceremony. Choose Vicki to officiate- one of the easiest decisions we made in the whole planning process.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia D. · Married on 08/19/2019

Experience

Vicki is wonderful. Very responsive and suggestions for the service.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Casey M. · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!

Vicki was so amazing, she helped us pick our outdoor venue spot! My husband and I are actually from Wisconsin, so we were not familiar with the area. She preformed a profession, fun, and engaging ceremony. Took care of the marriage certificate for us. She was truly outstanding! Also super flexible was able to move the wedding up 3 hours due to weather and she was able to assist us! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

I'm so happy that the spot we picked on the Yellowstone River was to your liking. (Actually, I think its the best spot on the river period!) Your family braved the misty springtime weather and the photos turned out gorgeous. Best of luck to you both and I hope you return to Paradise Valley soon!

Bessie Y. · Married on 02/14/2019

She literally made our wedding magical by supporting our spiritual views and guiding us through a traditional pagan handfasting.

Vicki helped us through writing our ceremony on short notice. She can help just about anyone piece together a ceremony from any background or spiritual belief. She was a joy to work with and very punctual and easy. She made it the best day.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Mj Graham · Married on 12/24/2018

Wonderful wedding in Montana

We arrived in Montana for our wedding and our officiant cancelled. Vicki changed her own plans, on Christmas Eve no less, to give us the perfect intimate wedding ceremony that we had wanted. Her words were beautiful and she is a wonderful person and officiant.

Sent on 12/24/2018

John O. · Married on 12/12/2018

Vicki's the best!!!

We loved working with Vicki as our wedding minister. She was a great partner in this journey with us. Vicki was a great resource in putting our wedding ceremony and wedding vows together. She worked with us to make the ceremony a wedding we and our guests would remember while being extremely understanding and sensitive to our belief systems and background. The ceremony was beautiful and spectacular, and exactly what we asked for and more! Thank you Vicki.......''Olya and John

Sent on 12/30/2018

Holly · Married on 09/03/2018

I don’t know what I expected from my elopement ceremony but Vicki’s beautiful words far surpassed anything I had in mind. She helped my husband & I craft our own vows which I didn’t even know we had in us. In addition her choice of ceremony was intuitive on a personal level from just a single phone conversation. She has an instinctive gift for creating special ceremonies and I have no doubt she would be a valuable addition to your special day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Holly! I'm glad it was everything you wanted. Such a magical spot up in the mountains and yes, your vows were awesome! Best of luck to you both! xx - Vicki

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

Vicki, was truly amazing, she helped me with my vows, kept us on track for everything. I would highly recommend her. She made the process extremely easy and enjoyable. She even travels!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You did an amazing job writing your vows, and it was my pleasure to be part of your big day. Yes, I love to travel, and the Black Mountain Ranch in Helena was the perfect MT venue! Best of luck to you!!

Linda · Married on 06/30/2018

Vicki was the perfect choice for our outdoor, casual, rustic, simple wedding. She was professional, friendly, caring, and amazing to work with. We loved her ideas, coaching, and partnership as we wrote the ceremony and our vows. She was the best! We loved her and our guests did too!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you both! I absolutely loved the log arch that Dave built for the ceremony - so gorgeous. The shotgun sendoff was pretty fun too. Thank you for including me in your big day and best of luck to you both!

Leah · Married on 05/24/2018

The ceremony was perfect thanks to Vicki. She provides services for any kind of ceremony you can imagine, and she makes it a fun, easy process.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

Thank you, Leah! It was a pleasure to meet you on the Yellowstone. I hope your elopement vacation was everything you hoped for. Best of luck to you both!

Catherine · Married on 05/22/2018

Dave and I knew we had picked the right person to officiate our wedding in Paradise Valley from the moment we first talked to her on the phone. She was very excited to work with us, listened to our needs, and offered as much help as we needed to plan our ceremony. She even helped us with our vows! She kept us calm and the process was stress free! We had a beautiful ceremony and a very special day! Thank you so much Vicki!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you both. The scenery was spectacular, and I loved how there was a roll of thunder just as we began to pray, and how two cranes circled overhead the whole time. A perfect day! Thank you so much for your kind words, and maybe I'll see you again the next time you visit Paradise Valley!

Abbi · Married on 05/07/2018

Our ordain told us Sunday morning he couldn't make it to our wedding and our wedding was Monday (the next day!) My husband's God Father found Vicki online and we were in contact with her talking about our vows within a few hours of the bad news. She was so quick to respond and really wanted to help us, and she made our ceremony better than we could've asked for.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

I'm so glad that I could be there for you, Abbi! You're not the first bride to call in a slight panic. Best of luck to you both in the future!

Pauline · Married on 04/21/2018

Vickie was wonderful to work with through the whole process - from picking the style of the service, to writing vows. We were so happy that she was a part of our wedding. We would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

It was wonderful to work with you, Pauline. You truly started your happy ever after in the right place - your new home with a spectacular view. Brightest blessings to you both!

Holly · Married on 03/25/2018

A perfect, personal experience. I highly recommend minister Vicki!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Big Sky Country Minister's reply:

What a wonderful ceremony, and the snow couldn't have been more perfect. I especially loved how Jay referenced the Velveteen Rabbit in his vows - it made me tear up, and I'll definitely try to use it in the future. Best of luck to you both, and thank you!!

Katherine · Married on 01/21/2018

Vicki was an absolute delight from the start of our wedding planning to our actual ceremony! She was kind and thoughtful and performed a beautiful ceremony for us, and was an absolute blessing throughout this entire process. Thanks, Vicki!

Sent on 01/24/2018