710 Linda Lane P O Box 1065, Three Forks, MT 59752 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

NOTICE: During the Covid-19 pandamic - - - I will return $50 of your $100 Wedding Date Deposit Fee, if you have to cancell your wedding date due to the virus. If you just want to change your wedding date - I will gladly do that for you, if your new date is not already booked on my calendar. Just contact me and I will work hard to find a solution for you - Jack

Also, please check my "Deals" to see my elopement special that I am presently offering. This offer is due to the CORONA-19 Virus and the trouble couples are having trying to schedule full weddings with all of the problems of travel, venues, susceptibility to health issues and number of family and guests. Basically, you are getting the "Small/Basic" wedding at a reduced price.

FOREVER YOURS WEDDING CEREMONIES is a destination wedding officiant service based out of Three Forks, Montana. It is located in Southcental Montana, near Bozeman. The officiant, Jack Dyer, has been an ordained, licensed, non-denominational ceremonial minister, for the past 13 + years. He thoroughly enjoys being uniquely involved in a couple’s most important day. Jack makes sure to bring a sense of personal integrity to his efforts. Jack normally serves clients in most of South: Western, Central and Eastern portions of Montana, and Yellowstone National Park. He is willing to travel to some other areas of the state - however, based upon economic conditions Jack must charge a travel fee of $40 per hour for any destination outside of the Gallatin Valley, MT. As a 20 year U.S. Air Force veteran, Jack makes sure to reflect commitment, honor, and pride in everything that he does.

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies is available to help officiate; religious, non-demonational, non-religious and vow renewal ceremonies. His wedding ceremonies can last less than 30 minutes to more than an hour, depending on what his clients want for their big day. Jack will spend as much time as needed communicating by email (perfered), phone or text to make sure the ceremony is just as the couple wants. Some of the services that are offered at Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies include:

• Allow couple's own vows
  • Sample ceremonies or make your own
  • Ceremony rehearsal
  • Marriage License Return
  • Customized Wedding "Unity Ceremonies"

Pricing:

Please see the "Pricing tab" for a listing of our Ceremony Packages and requirements. We do require a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold the requested ceremony date. This fee can be handled using our secure "Square" Credit Card System. Of course, that deposit is deducted from the total ceremony fee of the wedding. We also have a short Wedding Ceremony Contract that protects both parties. Once these two items are completed, Jack will send multiple copies of ceremony and "Unity" samples for your review and selection. These samples can be used "as is", or you can cut & paste from any/all of them to get the ceremony you want.

Follow Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies on

Videos 1 Video

22 Reviews for Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

Liam Tiernan · Getting married on 02/08/2022

A Wonderful Officiant

Jack was such a fantastic officiant for my and my wife's ceremony. From the first communication, Jack was helpful, engaged, and incredibly responsive. He gave a clear list of packages for us to choose from for our ceremony and made payment as easy as can be. Closer to the wedding, Jack followed up and worked closely with us to tailor the wedding to our exact desires. He was clearly willing to go through as much work or as many drafts as necessary to get it right. He always made us feel comfortable sending notes and adjustments, even after editing the same paragraph about 5 different times. Come time for the ceremony, Jack showed up early and dressed sharply. He was such a lovely, warm presence to have with us on the day and he seamlessly fit in with the rest of our wedding party. He nailed the ceremony itself, delivering exactly what we hoped for and adding some warm personal touches along the way that really made it special. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Jack genuinely has a passion for this work and it shows

Sent on 09/13/2020

Rebecca · Getting married on 02/21/2021

Contributed greatly for our perfect and beautiful day!

Jack was so courteous and patient. He responded very quickly, which was essential since we scheduled him 3 weeks before the wedding. Despite the whirlwind Jack was amazing to work with. He was very thorough and helped us patch all the perfect pieces together for the ceremony. We loved having him at the rehearsal dinner and at the reception as his presence was a huge blessing. He helped to create the perfect ceremony for us as it was in every way the perfect day. We couldn’t have had a better one without him! Would totally recommend to others as he is very kind, thoughtful and generous. Thank you Jack!!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Rebecca, you and Blake were a total joy to work with. From your first inquiry to see if I was available to be your Officiant, to the day of your wedding, we worked so well together. You both were so easy to make suggestions to and also easy to get your replies back from. I truly enjoyed coming to your rehearsal and meeting so many great people. I especially enjoyed meeting and talking with Blake's Father, and all of the parents; but, he was so knowledgeable of my wife's medical condition and the possible treatments that we both learned from him. My wife has had the scheduled test the he and I talked about and we are waiting to hear the results. As promised, I will send you her update when we get it - for transmission to him. I felt so appreciated and warmly welcomed by all at your wedding and truly meant it when I said that yours was one of my best weddings. I wish you both nothing but the absolute best in life and hope our paths cross again in the future. Love, Jack

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies Pricing

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies Price Rates

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 265
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 350
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baptist
    Episcopalian
    Evangelical
    Methodist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 2
    Wedding Ceremony Sound System

This service consists of at least one microphone to cover the Officiant, Bride and Groom - paired with an amplified speaker system. This allows all of the wedding guests to hear the entire ceremony clearly as it is being conducted. If your guests have taken the time to attend your wedding ceremony, they should certainly be able to hear what is being said - so they can enjoy all of it, as they share it with you. This service will cost from $150, depending upon the size of the system needed.

Note: If you have a DJ and they provide this service, you won't need it from me.

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 3
    Enhanced Elopement/Small Wedding Ceremony

Hello potential engaged couples. Due to the extreme interuption of our lives and wedding ceremonies - based upon what the CORONA-19 Virus is doing to each of us - I am presently offering what I call my Small/Basic Wedding Package, in it's entirety, in place of my Enhanced Elopement Package - and for the price of only $290. I am starting to get booked for Fridays and Saturdays, so if you can have your wedding on a weekday or Sunday, the chances are good that I will be able to accomodate you. Please contact me through Weddingwire.com to check my availability.