Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

710 Linda Lane P O Box 1065, Three Forks, MT 59752 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding officiant service based out of Three Forks, Montana. The officiant, Jack Dyer, enjoys being uniquely involved in a couple’s most important day. As an ordained, licensed, non-denominational ceremonial minister, Jack makes sure to bring a sense of personal integrity to his efforts. He works primarily in the Gallatin Valley, but is willing to travel to other areas of the state in order to be a special part of a couple’s big day. As a 20 year U.S. Air Force veteran, Jack makes sure to reflect commitment, honor, and pride in everything that he does.

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies is available to help officiate vow renewals, non-religious and single religion weddings. His wedding ceremonies can last less than 30 minutes to more than an hour, depending on what his clients want for their big day. Some of the services that are offered at Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies include:

• Allow couple's own vows

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 1
Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 2

Beth Wallace · Married on 06/28/2019

Exceptional Service and Profoundly Wise

Jack was the most helpful, thoughtful person in the world! He was everything and more that we could have dreamed to have for our Montana wedding! He was very patient, very professional, and very thorough. He deeply and truly cared that our big day was everything that we envisioned it would be. Jack became a member of our family that day. He will forever be remembered with all of the wonderful memories of our wedding. I would strongly recommend Jack to any couple looking for an officiant with whom you can bond with and enjoy the company of for your special moment in your own unique and customized way!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Beth, you my dear were an absolute dream person to work with. The bond that we developed during the months leading up to yours and Jess's wedding day was one that I seldom find. You both are now on my mind frequently and I still have that visit in September to plan for. Both of your families were so warm, kind and thoughtful it was as if we all had known each other for years. During my many years of life it has not been often that I have established a friendship so quickly, with so many people. You and Jess are both one of a kind and you have my friendship and even love for life. I sincerely hope that your future lives will be all that you can hope for and you continue to grow in your relationship and love for each other. Jack

Ashley Ford · Married on 06/12/2019

Highly recommed, will go above and beyond.

Jack was great, I couldn't say enough about how accommodating he was for even our very small ceremony. For the months coming up the big day he was always in contact and making sure all the details were set and ready so the day would go smoothly.

Highly recommend and hope I get to see him next time we visit Montana.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 4

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley. I truly enjoyed working with you and Fred and appreciated how easy you made the process. You both are great people and I expect to see you both the next time you are here. I hope you find that little piece of Montana.

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 2
    Equipment Rentals

I have a dual wireless microphone system for the Bride and Groom as well as a wireless microphone for the Officiant that is offered free with both of the Full Wedding Packages.

These two systems can also be rented for other wedding ceremonies. It allows both the wedding officiant and the bride and groom to be heard better by all of the wedding guests, especially if there are a lot of guests, or a big venue area.

This system can be rented for the actual wedding ceremony for a price of $50 per day.

If you are interested in this system, please ask about it during the initial contacts/meetings to discuss the wedding service.

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 3
    Discount for Milatry Wedding Ceremonies

I will take 10% off the price of any Military Wedding Ceremony. There is no coupon needed, all You need to do is to be able to verify your service.

• 710 Linda Lane P O Box 1065 Three Forks, MT, 59752 See on map