710 Linda Lane P O Box 1065, Three Forks, MT 59752 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 5
  • Meet the Team

About Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

NOTICE: During the Covid-19 pandamic - - - I will return $50 of your $100 Wedding Date Deposit Fee, if you have to cancell your wedding date due to the virus. If you just want to change your wedding date - I will gladly do that for you, if your new date is not already booked on my calendar. Just contact me and I will work hard to find a solution for you - Jack

Also, please check my "Deals" to see my elopement special that I am presently offering. This offer is due to the CORONA-19 Virus and the trouble couples are having trying to schedule full weddings with all of the problems of travel, venues, susceptibility to health issues and number of family and guests. Basically, you are getting the "Small/Basic" wedding at a reduced price.

FOREVER YOURS WEDDING CEREMONIES is a destination wedding officiant service based out of Three Forks, Montana. It is located in Southcental Montana, near Bozeman. The officiant, Jack Dyer, has been an ordained, licensed, non-denominational ceremonial minister, for the past 13 + years. He thoroughly enjoys being uniquely involved in a couple’s most important day. Jack makes sure to bring a sense of personal integrity to his efforts. Jack normally serves clients in most of South: Western, Central and Eastern portions of Montana, and Yellowstone National Park. He is willing to travel to some other areas of the state - however, due to the travel time and cost to couples, he can no longer travel to the Glacier Park area. Also, based upon economic conditions Jack must charge a travel fee of $35 per hour for any destination outside of the Gallatin Valley, MT. As a 20 year U.S. Air Force veteran, Jack makes sure to reflect commitment, honor, and pride in everything that he does.

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies is available to help officiate; religious, non-demonational, non-religious and vow renewal ceremonies. His wedding ceremonies can last less than 30 minutes to more than an hour, depending on what his clients want for their big day. Jack will spend as much time as needed communicating by email (perfered), phone or text to make sure the ceremony is just as the couple wants. Some of the services that are offered at Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies include:

• Allow couple's own vows
  • Sample ceremonies or make your own
  • Ceremony rehearsal
  • Marriage License Return
  • Customized Wedding "Unity Ceremonies"

Pricing:

Please see the "Pricing tab" for a listing of our Ceremony Packages and requirements. We do require a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold the requested ceremony date. This fee can be handled using our secure "Square" Credit Card System. Of course, that deposit is deducted from the total ceremony fee of the wedding. We also have a short Wedding Ceremony Contract that protects both parties. Once these two items are completed, Jack will send multiple copies of ceremony and "Unity" samples for your review and selection. These samples can be used "as is", or you can cut & paste from any/all of them to get the ceremony you want.

• Veteran-owned

24 Reviews for Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

• Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 04/15/2021

Mrs. Kelly Tofani

Jack was excellent in helping to plan our service. We personalized our vows. He was wonderful to work with for our elopement at Chico Hot Springs. We coordinated everything via email, and he even helped us line out the photography. We had a fun and special day! Thank you!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Kelly, you were so easy to work with via email and very responsive to my ideas. It was fun meeting you and Alex - both Heather and I had a great time working with you (and trying to keep you from freezing :) I wish you both (and the girls) a wonderful life together.

Rebecca · Married on 02/21/2021

Contributed greatly for our perfect and beautiful day!

Jack was so courteous and patient. He responded very quickly, which was essential since we scheduled him 3 weeks before the wedding. Despite the whirlwind Jack was amazing to work with. He was very thorough and helped us patch all the perfect pieces together for the ceremony. We loved having him at the rehearsal dinner and at the reception as his presence was a huge blessing. He helped to create the perfect ceremony for us as it was in every way the perfect day. We couldn’t have had a better one without him! Would totally recommend to others as he is very kind, thoughtful and generous. Thank you Jack!!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Rebecca, you and Blake were a total joy to work with. From your first inquiry to see if I was available to be your Officiant, to the day of your wedding, we worked so well together. You both were so easy to make suggestions to and also easy to get your replies back from. I truly enjoyed coming to your rehearsal and meeting so many great people. I especially enjoyed meeting and talking with Blake's Father, and all of the parents; but, he was so knowledgeable of my wife's medical condition and the possible treatments that we both learned from him. My wife has had the scheduled test the he and I talked about and we are waiting to hear the results. As promised, I will send you her update when we get it - for transmission to him. I felt so appreciated and warmly welcomed by all at your wedding and truly meant it when I said that yours was one of my best weddings. I wish you both nothing but the absolute best in life and hope our paths cross again in the future. Love, Jack

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies Pricing

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies Price Rates

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 265
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 350
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baptist
    Episcopalian
    Evangelical
    Methodist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 2
    Limited Photography

We can offer a special deal of wedding ceremony photographs for those couples who want wedding photographs, but don't want to pay for the high cost of a professional photographer. We will take a large number of photos, store them onto a Scan-disk, and provide those disks to the couple to take home with them to have them developed and printed.

This service can be particulary nice for the elopements; small weddings and Vow Renewal ceremonies.

We are not saying that our photos will pass the test of a professional photographer, but they will be nice photos taken before, during and after the ceremony - of scenic locations and conditions within the wedding venue. The couple will have approval of all photo locations and will be encouraged to suggest photo locations and conditions.

The cost for the wedding photography is $200.

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 3
    Wedding Ceremony Sound System

This service consists of at least one microphone to cover the Officiant, Bride and Groom - paired with an amplified speaker system. This allows all of the wedding guests to hear the entire ceremony clearly as it is being conducted. If your guests have taken the time to attend your wedding ceremony, they should certainly be able to hear what is being said - so they can enjoy all of it, as they share it with you. This service will cost from $150, depending upon the size of the system needed.

Note: If you have a DJ and they provide this service, you won't need it from me.

See More Deals

Team of Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

Jack Dyer

Jack Dyer

Officiant

Jack started his business as a Wedding Officiant in 2008, at the request of his Grandaughter, Hannah. She was getting married and her Preacher wouldn't allow her to use her own personal vows for her wedding. So, at her request, Jack became a Wedding Officiant and conducted her wedding. Following that, Jack conducted weddings for three of his personal friends. After that, he didn't do any more weddings until 2019. In late 2018, he was asked by a local Wedding Venue Owner to start conducting weddings, as there was a high demand for Officiants in Montana - and only twelve of them in the state. To date, Jack has conducted over 40 weddings in Montana, ranging from single couples to large formal weddings. Jack loves working with people and takes great efforts to make the individual weddings as personal, intimate and personally rewarding as possible for each couple.

Prior to moving to Montana, Jack had spent twenty years in the U. S. Air Force where he worked first in Electronic Radio Maintenance for nine years and then as a Technical Special Agent in the Air Force Office of Special Investigations for eleven years. As part of that job, Jack became proficient in photography and now offers to take photographs for small intimate weddings. He is sometimes assisted his Daughter, Heather.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Heather Cochran

Heather Cochran

Part-time Photographer

Heather is one of my three "military brats" :) Since I spent 20 years in the U. S. Air Force, my wife Michele and three children (Tad, Heather and Shaun) got to see and live in multiple countries around the world. In fact, Heather was actually born in Landstuhl, Germany. So she has the benefit of living and experiencing various lifestyles and cultures.

Heather followed me into working for a U. S. Government Contractor who does security background investigations for Government Employees (including the U. S. Military). I have since retired, but Heather remained and is working at home, conducting Quality Control follow-up investigations by phone.

We neither one claim that Heather is a qualified professional photographer; however she has a good eye for photos and has done a good job so far assisting coupes with small elopement ceremonies, who don't want to pay the high prices for a professional photographer, yet still want some nice photos of their wedding. So, what we do is; both of us will take photos of the couple in various scenic locations and conditions, before and after the wedding - and then Heather takes photos, while I contuct the wedding. So far, it has been a good combination and the couples have been very happy with their photos.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 710 Linda Lane P O Box 1065 Three Forks, MT, 59752 See on map
    406-350-7898 (Phone number)
    9:00am to 5:00pm
    Location of (Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies)