Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

710 Linda Lane P O Box 1065, Three Forks, MT 59752 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4

About Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies is a wedding officiant business based out of Three Forks, Montana. The officiant, Jack Dyer, enjoys being uniquely involved in a couple’s most important day. As an ordained, licensed, non-denominational ceremonial minister, Jack makes sure to bring a sense of personal integrity to his efforts. He works primarily in the Gallatin Valley, but is willing to travel to other areas of the state in order to be a special part of a couple’s big day. As a 20 year U.S. Air Force veteran, Jack makes sure to reflect commitment, honor, and pride in everything that he does.

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies is available to help officiate vow renewals, non-religious and single religion weddings. His wedding ceremonies can last less than 30 minutes to more than an hour, depending on what his clients want for their big day. Some of the services that are offered at Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies include:

• Allow couple's own vows

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 2
  • Keri

Keri Wash · Married on 07/08/2019

Super great officient!

Jack did a fantastic job officiating for my daughter's wedding. He was kind, prompt, charming :) I would recommend Jack at Forever Yours Wedding to anyone! He traveled a ways to conduct the rehearsal and to perform the ceremony the following night. Great man!!! If I had another daughter to marry off, I'd choose you again, Jack :)

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 3

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Keri, it was a pleasure working with you for Kortni's Wedding. I couldn't have asked for anyone to be more courteous in handling the whole process, You were always quick to reply to my questions and assist me in outlining the "Order of Ceremony" for Kortni's wedding. Your entire family and that of Luke's were great to work with and took me in like I was family. Kraig was also quick to resolve the few small problems that arose so that every thing went very well. I truly hope that Kortni and Luke continue to live life to the fullest and have a great future.

Ashley Ford · Married on 06/12/2019

Highly recommed, will go above and beyond.

Jack was great, I couldn't say enough about how accommodating he was for even our very small ceremony. For the months coming up the big day he was always in contact and making sure all the details were set and ready so the day would go smoothly.

Highly recommend and hope I get to see him next time we visit Montana.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 4

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley. I truly enjoyed working with you and Fred and appreciated how easy you made the process. You both are great people and I expect to see you both the next time you are here. I hope you find that little piece of Montana.

Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 2
    Summer/Fall Deals

I am currently running a Wedding Ceremony Special from July 1 to October 31, 2019.

My normal wedding officiant fee is $275.00. During this special, I will conduct your wedding ceremonies for the fee of $235.00. You will be able to utilize the sample wedding ceremonies and vows I provide - or you may provide your own. You may also utilize parts of my samples, and parts of your own. I also will provide you with a few sample "Unity Ceremonies" or again, you may provide your own.

Please contact me and we will work together - for as many contacts as needed to make your day as special as we can.

I look forward to being your wedding officiant.

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies 3
    Equipment Rentals

I have a dual wireless microphone system for the Bride and Groom as well as a wireless microphone for the Officiant that is offered free with both of the Full Wedding Packages.

These two systems can also be rented for other wedding ceremonies. It allows both the wedding officiant and the bride and groom to be heard better by all of the wedding guests, especially if there are a lot of guests, or a big venue area.

This system can be rented for the actual wedding ceremony for a price of $50 per day.

If you are interested in this system, please ask about it during the initial contacts/meetings to discuss the wedding service.