Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number

About REVEL rentals + styling

REVEL is a specialty event rental and styling company, offering unique rentals and design services to the Central Florida area. The Revel team consists of a group of aesthetically-obsessed dreamers who want to make your party pretty! We believe beauty lies in the smallest of details. Revel has curated a hand-picked and hand-built collection of products to help you create a unique, custom-tailored event to reflect your own personal aesthetic. Our services range from simply helping you choose rental items to full-scale event design. We absolutely love doing custom design work (florals, graphic design, hand lettering, custom installations, etc.). For those who request styling services, we can create a custom vision board tailored to your event. Contact us to get started!

Our inventory is growing every day so check our website often to see what's new! If you don't see what you're looking for, please do not hesitate to ask if we can find, or create, whatever you have in mind.

Follow REVEL rentals + styling on

REVEL rentals + styling 7
  • Allie Spink

Allie · Married on 11/10/2018

You found the best!

WOW, where to start! First off, if you’re looking for the greatest dream team of all time to style your event then look no further because REVEL is it. From the moment we sat down and shared visions of our wedding day, Katie and Stacey went to work and were in constant communication with us as they made our dreams come to life. We envisioned a beautiful backyard, bohemian wedding at The Acre and these ladies went above and beyond creating and designing every aspect of our wedding including their farm tables, cocktail + sweetheart tables, wedding arbor, custom signage + seating chart, FLORALS, and so much more! Our florals are still being talked about to this day - the unbelievably beautiful, exotic flowers and greenery used in our bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, table arrangements, and everywhere else were unlike anything any of us had seen. Their keen eye for detail and overflow of creative talent manifested into the wedding of our dreams and without a doubt we could not have done it without them. The absolute best part about REVEL though is how amazingly kind, reliable, and hardworking their entire team is. They truly put their hearts into every aspect of their work and that’s what makes them different + the BEST! We are forever grateful for the entire team - choosing REVEL was the best decision we made and I know it will be yours too!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    REVEL rentals + styling 19
  • Crystal

Crystal Velez · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfection!

Katie & Stacy, along with their whole entire team MADE my wedding day the MOST DREAMY, ELEGANT, CREATIVE, BEAUTIFUL day I could have ever dreamt of. From all the details including centerpieces, party favors, table numbers, signage and decor styling to all the florals (bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and the most stunning moon gate arbor) I was completely blown away by how beautifully everything turned out. It was everything I could've dreamt of and more. From the initial planning process to the very day of the wedding, they were on top of things, communicating with me, and making sure we were all on the same page. Having them there allowed me to enjoy/ take-in my day, knowing in full confidence that they were going to take care of making everything look perfect, and they did! I'm so thankful and honored to have worked with them. Love you, REVEL fam xo

Sent on 01/16/2019
    REVEL rentals + styling 31
    REVEL rentals + styling 32
    REVEL rentals + styling 33

Bethany · Married on 05/04/2018

Oh my goodness. REVEL is where it's at, ladies and gents. I met with Stacey to talk about the vision I had for my wedding florals and she took it and brought it to life in the most amazing way. She was able to help me think about all of the details and how to make it work with my theme. She made our centerpieces look even better than I imagined and my bridal bouquet was absolutely PERFECT. Stacey had suggested that I have one of my bridesmaids keep the fabric they were getting hemmed from their dress so that we could tie it around the base of my bouquet. It was such a thoughtful touch as it obviously matched perfectly. I had found lanterns for the bridesmaids to hold instead of bouquets, and she filled them with the most gorgeous greenery and flowers. I cannot recommend REVEL enough. You will be so glad you booked them, trust me! I could not be happier! :)

Sent on 05/29/2018
    REVEL rentals + styling 34
    REVEL rentals + styling 35
    REVEL rentals + styling 36
    REVEL rentals + styling 37

REVEL rentals + styling FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens