8739 Los Banos Way, Elk Grove, CA 95624 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Theresa Sutton

I am Reverend Theresa Sutton. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives, don't settle for the less. Together, we can create a ceremony that is truly yours. A short sweet tale of love, your love. I truly enjoy working with couples to create a ceremony that fits them, their lifestyle and budget. Even my very basic ceremonies receive some custom touches. I won't let you down, even with less than a day's notice.

My specialty is custom ceremonies, but I have created several special ceremonies which combine the traditional and contemporary. By combining features from these you can obtain a unique ceremony. Insert a reading that is special to you for a more personal feel. This gives you a less expensive option or are great if you are short on time or becoming overwhelmed.

I embrace a very open outlook on religion and understand that there is no one size fits all option. I will not preach at or judge you on anything. I have done weddings for couples of many religions. I have done strictly civil ceremonies. I love learning new to me rituals and helping to create new rituals.

As I embarked on this journey, we were breaking ground when I married two men and a month later two women. It was a step into the unknown, with a lot of questions popping up along the way. New traditions had to be born. I am enlivened by the enthusiasm, love and appreciation I find in this business of marrying people. I am surrounded by a rainbow of humanity, I have had the honor of marrying people from all around the world. This has opened my eyes to so many things!

Follow Rev. Theresa Sutton on

2db5bf195bf1ca21 busines logo enlarged edited 1
Alejandra & Philip
Alejandra & Philip
2db5bf195bf1ca21 busines logo enlarged edited 1

2 Reviews for Rev. Theresa Sutton

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

Theresa waa great! We had a beauifull ceremony which included a personalized passage that she wrote just for us.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • I

ingrid · Married on 05/05/2012

Rev. Theresa Sutton came to my home for a private ceremony and she made it such a beautiful intimate event. Her demeanor, professionalism and vows she put together were perfect! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Rev. Theresa Sutton FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 60.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Hindu, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Sikhism
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA, HI, ID, NM, OR