7399 Salvador Place, Las Vegas, NV 89113 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Philip York

So, you want to get married in Las Vegas. Well, I am here to assist you. I have been conducting weddings in Las Vegas for many years. There are basically two types of weddings; Traditional weddings done in chapels, churches and casinos and Specialty weddings done anywhere you choose. I conduct three types of ceremonies; Nondenominational, Christian, and Civil depending on what you want. (You can write your own vows and we can personalize your ceremony to suit your needs.)

Who is Phil York? I am an ordained minister and licensed to perform weddings in the State of Nevada. I have a Masters in Divinity from Gorden Conwell Theological Seminary and a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University. I am 6’3” tall with gray hair, married with children, I like to have fun, performing weddings and having the honor of sharing such a special day with you is my passion.

My purpose is to help you plan your special day. Most couples have questions about what is needed. The simple answers are as follows. (You need that special someone who you want to marry. You need a marriage license which can be obtained at Third and Clark (201 Clark Avenue Phone: 702-671-0600) at the Courthouse in down town Las Vegas. They need both of you to come down and fill out simple paperwork and $55 cash.) And don’t forget your rings!

• Theme Las Vegas Weddings
  • JT Marriage Services
  • Wedding Vows Las Vegas

26 Reviews for Rev. Philip York

Paul · Married on 04/11/2017

A true gentleman very helpful put us at ease would definitely recommend him

Sent on 09/05/2017

CHRISTIE · Married on 08/02/2016

Phil was very nice and sweet, however, at one point he confused me with another wedding and at our ceremony he ended up reciting a different poem than the one I thought he was going to, and he cracked some jokes my fiancee-now husband, thought were a bit cheesy. Other than that, my mom liked him.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/30/2015

We had Reverend Phil York marry us in May. He did an amazing job! He met with us a month before the wedding to talk about the ceremony and specifically what we wanted out of it. The day of the wedding, he came early to speak to my husband and I individually and made sure everything was good and that there were no changes. He was very kind and professional. During the ceremony he gave us exactly what we wanted! He was witty and very personable. All of our guests agreed he did an amazing job and we couldn't have wished for it to be done any differently! Thanks Rev. York!

Sent on 07/14/2015

• 7399 Salvador Place Las Vegas, 89113 See on map
    Location of (Rev. Philip York)