Missoula, MT 59802 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $200

About Rev. Laura Folkwein

I am an ordained pastor in the United Church of Christ (a mid-sized, progressive Protestant Christian denomination in the U.S.). I enjoy officiating weddings because I think that relationship and community are the glue that hold us all together, providing life's greatest challenges and joys. I will consider officiating a diversity of ceremonies (traditional, out-of-the-box, same sex marriages, indoor/outdoor, first or fourth marriage, you name it!).

I live in Missoula, Montana where I am the part-time Associate Pastor at UCC Missoula (www.uccofmissoula.org). I am willing to travel to your ceremony, though I do charge mileage and a travel fee for my additional time. I use a written contract so that we are on the same page with regard to everyone's expectations.

I focus on collaborating with you to create a ceremony that reflects your unique values, style and beliefs. Let's talk in person or online and see if we are a good fit for each other!

• Your Event Officiant
  • Big Sky Country Minister
  • Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies
  • Big Sky Wedding Ceremonies
lm34 round 2 class photos 124 51 776297
d6a695f13770b6bf clymer wedding
Casual church wedding, Arizona
Casual church wedding, Arizona
I married this lovely couple at Whitefish Lake Lodge in July 2015. I co-officiated with the bride's...
Leading outdoor worship at UCC Missoula on Pride Sunday, 2016.
Leading outdoor worship at UCC Missoula on Pride Sunday, 2016.
Backyard pergola with rainbow flags at UCC of Missoula, Missoula MT
Backyard pergola with rainbow flags at UCC of Missoula, Missoula MT
lm34 round 2 class photos 124 51 776297
d6a695f13770b6bf clymer wedding

3 Reviews for Rev. Laura Folkwein

Jason Triche · Married on 10/13/2018

Really listened to our ideas and needs

Laura was a joy to work with the entire wedding process. We met several times before our wedding to help shape our ceremony. We had some non-traditional request and she incorporated them and made them seamless. She even had to make adjustments on the fly because of weather and we didn't even notice the changes. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our day so amazing.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2016

My husband and I planned our wedding from home in TN. When we were put in touch with Mrs. Laura, she was a huge help in planning the simple ceremony we wanted in Glacier, Montana. She helped with answering our questions and putting together a very short and sweet ceremony. When we gathered together at the lake, she was early and we got acquainted and were able to have wonderful visit while waiting on the photographer. We were beyond pleased with how well everything turned out. I would easily do it all over again :)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Katie · Married on 07/12/2015

From our first phone conversation, Laura took the time to truly get to know us, our views, and what was most important to us not just in our ceremony but in our lives and our love for each other. She spent countless hours researching and helping us craft a ceremony that was personal and represented each of us in our individuality and together as a couple. She collaborated with a co-officiant to create a beautiful and seamless ceremony. The weekend of the wedding, she came into a quite hectic moment and brought an immediate sense of calm to a stressful situation. Her professionalism and attention to detail was impeccable. We are so grateful to have had her officiate our ceremony, and now have her as a dear friend! Many thanks, Laura!

Sent on 07/18/2015

• Missoula, MT, 59802 See on map
    4062008445 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Laura Folkwein)