5236 Harrison Phelps Rd., La Grange, NC 28551 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev. John Wiggins

Rev. John Wiggins is located in La Grange, North Carolina. He is enthusiastic about being a part of celebrations of love and commitment for biblical weddings. He strives to get to know every client, understand their unique vision, and help to bring dream weddings to life. He considers it his most important job to reduce stress during your wedding planning process and on your big day, so you can concentrate on savoring and enjoying every moment.

Rev. John Wiggins offers services for protestant and non-denominational weddings between men and women. He is licensed to perform weddings in the state of North Carolina. An advocate for customized, personal weddings, he often assist couples with writing their own vows. He also offers pre-marital counseling services, assistance with the ceremonial rehearsal, and vow renewals.

• Carolina Wedding Officiant

7 Reviews for Rev. John Wiggins

• Christy

Christy Jones · Married on 05/10/2020

Perfect! Would highly recommend

I cannot say enough great things about Rev. Wiggins. Our wedding date had been set for a year for a May 10, 2020 ceremony, a very special date for my husband to be, as it is his mother's birthday whom had passed away at the early age of 43 after her long fought battle with diabetes complications. At the beginning of January 2020 we were growing more excited as we were checking our wedding to do list off...then struck the pandemic...Covid-19 had us all in lockdown. Our tux rentals and wedding rings that had been special ordered where hung up intransit as stores began to close their doors under set restrictions, gatherings were prohibited, jobs were furloughing and my nerves were at the brink... Rev Wiggins was of great comfort as we kept in touch almost weekly as restrictions had left us not knowing what would be allowed...Rev Wiggins reassured us that whatever accommodations were needed he would make happen, including the use of his church and or church grounds for having our wedding out doors and spacing guests six feet apart if need be. Rev. Wiggins is the best! He is not only professional but very personable and through his kindness and compassion for me and my husband we had our perfect wedding on our chosen wedding date at his beautiful church in Lagrange NC. It was a small private ceremony but the most special for us!

Sent on 05/15/2020

Rev. John Wiggins's reply:

Christy,

Thank you for those kind words. I was honored to serve the two of you. Know I am here if needed for anything.

John

Jenna Glatfelter · Married on 04/25/2020

John is an awesome pastor!

We met John online because we needed a wedding pastor for our wedding in Atlantic Beach, NC and both my fiancé and I were not from the area. John was awesome to work with - we did the premarital counseling sessions and loved the books and videos John suggested - they led to great talks and discussions! We had to move our wedding due to COVID-19 and John was so flexible and was able to change plans and marry us a few months later in a smaller setting. His message at the ceremony was perfect and reflected our personalities so well! I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the area - I would also recommend the premarital counseling as well - it was deep and eyeopening at times but also fun and allowed my fiancé and I to grow closer as a couple!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • ALYSSA

ALYSSA · Married on 09/28/2019

Could Not Ask for Better!

Rev. Wiggins was the blessing we did not expect to need, but such a wonderful gift. We found him after the pastor of my family church cancelled 2 months before our wedding day, and at our first phone call I knew Rev. Wiggins would be the one to marry us, and invite the Lord into our union. He is a genuine person, who cares for others and was there when we needed him most. He is also incredibly organized, and I would consider him modern yet professional.

As a woman who prizes professionalism above most else, my wedding peeve is when an officiant is too casual, mumbles, or says the wrong thing at the wrong time. I knew from our first phone call I would not have to worry about any of that with Rev. Wiggins, and he delivered. He spoke clearly, loud for all to hear, inflected when appropriate, and with heart. We look forward to going to Rev. Wiggins during our times of spiritual need as we embrace this crazy thing called life together.

Thank you Rev. Wiggins!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rev. John Wiggins Pricing

Rev. John Wiggins Price Rates

Rev. John Wiggins FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 30.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NC
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 5236 Harrison Phelps Rd. La Grange, NC, 28551 See on map
    Location of (Rev. John Wiggins)