630 Peaceful Valley Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About RetroXO

RetroXO is a rental business in Watsonville, California. Bill and Laura created their green business to give back to the community. They specialize in custom furniture and decor for weddings and events, interior design and home decor.

Beautiful wood pieces are handcrafted from reclaimed wood sourced throughout California’s coastlines. Paired with antiques sourced throughout the world, the RetroXO Collection is an ever-evolving, constantly growing combination of both well-loved vintage pieces and reimagined designs. All one-of-a-kind. All picked by hand for their history and charm.

RetroXO makes handcrafted furniture and decor from reclaimed food and other materials. Some of their rental items include tables, benches, chair, bars, wine barrels, canvas tents, and more. They offer delivery and set up for a hassle-free experience. They have a large inventory that is always growing and changing. Billy and Laura help you find the right pieces for all your wedding events.

peacock chairs 51 1022013

RetroXO 2
RetroXO 3

Kalina Rubalcaba · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

My husband and I got married at peaceful valley wed this past October and it was a wonderful experience. This venue came recommended by a friend and as soon as we met the lovely owners and got a tour, we knew it was our spot. We fell in love with the property and the stunning rentals they have to offer. Using their gorgeous, handmade farm tables and reclaimed wood bars allowed me to execute my vision perfectly. When i saw everything setup the day of my wedding, it literally took my breath away. No joke, it turned out better than what i had saved on my Pinterest boards. Not to mention the location alone is amazing, just a few minutes off the freeway and easy access for Uber or lyft. As stressful as planning a wedding can be, RetroXO made it fun and easy. I HIGHLY recommend you check them out! We’ll certainly be working with them again to celebrate future milestone anniversaries ☺️

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Baylee

Baylee Whitted · Married on 06/18/2016

Elevate Your Event w/one of kind Rentals

RetroXO truly is an event planner’s dream. Laura is amazing to work with, she takes a rental consultation & makes it a collaboration. The first time we used RetroXO was for a wedding that had a bohemian wildflower theme & they couldn’t have delivered a more perfect set up.

I have to start with their hand crafted tables. The beautiful detail & gorgeous natural wood tones really set the stage for centerpieces & tableware. The matching benches were great to pair with the tables & for guests with accessibility needs, we were able to rent chairs to accommodate them. I don’t know why I haven’t had them make a chevron table for my patio yet- the tables are that good!

The reclaimed wood bar has plenty of room for bartenders, decor & self serve water/lemonade station at the end. Using the bar was just another way to elevate the look & feel the bride had envisioned.

Rent the antique rugs!!! Trust me, you’ll thank me. There were so many great ideas behind how to use these: at the alter for the bride & groom to stand, as aisle runners, but ultimately we decided to pull them into an outdoor lounge area paired with antique couches & boho canvas tents. We put a set of peacock chairs across from the tents- this became one of the most used areas as guests took turns being photographed in the chairs.

There are also signs, antique decor, chalkboards etc., Laura will walk you through all of it & help dial in all the little details.

This was a recap of my first interaction with RetroXO, since that first wedding, I’ve used them multiple times, including for Thanksgiving dinner at my house & to have a custom piece of wood art made for my home. RetroXO knows how to guide you through their selections & create an event space to wow their customers. I would 100% recommend using them for your next event.

*I’m including photos from my family Thanksgiving to show a more traditional use of decor on the gorgeous handcrafted tables.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    RetroXO 4
    RetroXO 5
    RetroXO 6

RetroXO Pricing

RetroXO Price Rates

RetroXO FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount